Ronald Eugene Ralph / Ronnie Ralph - Ethan's father and daddy issues

DogZero

kiwifarms.net
knowing ralph, his dad probably literally did nothing wrong and he just said that to manipulate faith.
It would be just like ralph to throw his dead father under the bus to gain pity points. If he was ever pressed on the issue he would probably ambiguously allude to him being mean and yelling at him or some nothingburger.
Now that the man is dead he can’t defend himself so to ralph he is basically an easy pot of “creative history”.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
knowing ralph, his dad probably literally did nothing wrong and he just said that to manipulate faith.
It would be just like ralph to throw his dead father under the bus to gain pity points. If he was ever pressed on the issue he would probably ambiguously allude to him being mean and yelling at him or some nothingburger.
Now that the man is dead he can’t defend himself so to ralph he is basically an easy pot of “creative history”.
It's a strong possibility. That being said with just how fucked up Ralph is and what we already know about his father, it's hard for me to fully cast to the side the notion that he did abuse Ralph in some fucked up ways. There has to be at least a few really traumatic incidents that he had in his life to transform Ralph into the dumpster fire we see today.

Since these messages leaked, I've been a thinking about something Ade said back during the corn harvest stream that might provide some evidence that Ralph was indeed sexually abused by his dad. She made mention that he really is obsessed sexually with anything involving the ass, specifically the asshole. I wonder if Ralph possibly being sexually abused by his father is what caused this to develop in him.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been vacillating between this and Ronnie beating him either as abuse or because Ethan was as much a bastard as a kid as he is now and had to get a belt/wooden spoon/switch to his ass. Whatever the story on his dad is, it ends with a feral alcoholic midget knocking up methfaced jailbait and fucking his life up even more.

ElAbominacion

😭😭😭😭😤😤
kiwifarms.net
I was going to say BTK just strangled bitches than I remembered Fai Fai... Where'd you learn it from Ethan? WHERE DID YOU LEARN IT FROM!?!?!
I LEARNED IT FROM YOU, DAD!

View attachment 1780214
You realize that Ethan and his dad lived in the same area as those 1993 murders had taken place, right?

One of the kids was brutally mangled, as if the perpetrator wanted to castrate them... And all three had stretched sphincters.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1607666811457.png

What a filthy crackshack. When were the streetview photos captured? What's in the back of that car, gross!