Funkmaster

kiwifarms.net
Is that ... is that you ... R-R-onnie?

ronnie.png

Shiggy Diggster

Jester Wally jewel boy
kiwifarms.net
Was this Ronnie?

No, it wasn't but it's how I imagine Ronnie would go out.
White people be like usin' their turn signals when they runnin' from the police an sheeit, black people be like VROOM VROOM NIGGA I DRIVE LIKE I SHOOT MY GUN, RECKLESSLY!

Edit: Pancho's Funeral Home and Margarita House makes a cameo appearance at 3:45

Last edited:

Shiggy Diggster

Jester Wally jewel boy
kiwifarms.net
PPP told Ralph directly to check out the Ronnie Ralph Crash Bandicoot review. "I'll check it out" says the gunt.
Criminal trespassing on railroad property, Oct 5, 1998, Riverside California.
So was Ronnie Ralph an honest to god actual rail riding, knife packing hobo?

On this episode of Killstream Babies:

LIL GAYDUR HELP ME DAD SAYS HE ONLY PULLED OFF MAH DRAWERS TO MAKE A NEW BINDLE BUT HIS THUMBS ARE GREASED UP LIL GAYDUR!

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net

So was Ronnie Ralph an honest to god actual rail riding, knife packing hobo?

On this episode of Killstream Babies:

LIL GAYDUR HELP ME DAD SAYS HE ONLY PULLED OFF MAH DRAWERS TO MAKE A NEW BINDLE BUT HIS THUMBS ARE GREASED UP LIL GAYDUR!
If Ralph wants the Killstream Network to succeed, he needs to make amends with dear old dad and platform The Ronnie Experiment. It would be a money train, zoomers are dying to hear Ronnie’s opinion on Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom.

Dick Dasturdly

kiwifarms.net
1607644625480.jpg

i believe they are on a futon here, this picture was probably taken after ronnie had left them for the most part but was just in town for single night to scam up on a shower and a piece of puss only to be gone at dawn, it is possible this is the same futon sandra had been living on for the past few years while ralph used the two rooms in the crack shack, also ronnie probably used up all their shampoo and put water back in the bottle