Ronald Eugene Ralph / Ronnie Ralph - Ethan's father and daddy issues

Mr E. Grifter

Suits me.
kiwifarms.net
Ronnie in that photo is probably Ethans age now.
Would you just look at the difference
Ronnie died at 64 years young too - if Ethan is anything like his daddy then he's not set to live for too much longer.

My guess is that Ethan is going to be very lucky making it out of his 50s unless he completely changes his lifestyle. Something I have no confidence of him ever being able to do.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Ronnie died at 64 years young too - if Ethan is anything like his daddy then he's not set to live for too much longer.

My guess is that Ethan is going to be very lucky making it out of his 50s unless he completely changes his lifestyle. Something I have no confidence of him ever being able to do.
There is no way that he's making it out of this decade alive. By the time the 20's are over he will be dead. The damage he has already done to his body is beyond belief. He then continues to drown himself in more alcohol, pills and stress.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There is no way that he's making it out of this decade alive. By the time the 20's are over he will be dead. The damage he has already done to his body is beyond belief. He then continues to drown himself in more alcohol, pills and stress.
He will either kill himself, or some cop will kill him while he is chimping out, or he will die in prison in the yard when he tries to explain to the Black Guerilla Family that he is a big deal on the Internet so he doesn't have to suck all their dicks.