Rose McGowan - (Please visit the Andi Dier thread in Sisterwood instead!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Boss

Pretty tasty
kiwifarms.net
Troons aren't human. This troon is especially not human. I dislike Rose, but if you think the hideous troon pedo = Rose defending a pedo, you need to spend more time in the Rat King thread. Pedo diddles kid. Rose supports some pedo. Actions are not the same as words.

I'm certainly not defending this heckler, all pedophiles should die but Rose has defended a convicted pedophile before because he gave her a job, that's so low that she's no better than him is all I'm saying.

lmao yeah she's a loon when this guy is the richest and most influential person in the world reaching into the highest levels of American politics who was able to rape/abuse 100s of women for years and get away with it.
He had people pretend to be reporters and women's rights advocates to befriend her and see if she was talking to reporters. That's insanely manipulative and fucked up. She has every reason to be paranoid

Rose is a fucking lunatic. She's defended a convicted pedophile whose filmed himself fucking kids. Fuck her, she's clearly a crazy egomaniac and a lolcow in her own right, her Twitter is proof enough of this. I don't know why you're defending her so hard in this thread.

It's fucking exceptional to interrupt someone telling an incredibly painful personal trauma and cry "Whaaaaat about meeeeee?"

Rose has put down other victims of assault so she's done the same exact thing also. She clearly thinks she's above anyone else, even other rape victims.

Unfiltered Red

Appropriating weeb culture
kiwifarms.net
I've never heard anything about who this supposed pedophile she defended is and I don't think someone who was raped at 15 years old and been put through the hollywood wringer deserves to be classified as a lolcow.
Having not heard about something doesn't make it untrue. Nor does having been raped exclude someone from lolcow status. Rose is batshit.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I've never heard anything about who this supposed pedophile she defended

His name is Victor Salva, most known for the Jeepers Creepers movies and Powder, which he directed after serving time for outright child rape on the set of Jeepers Creepers[*]. He is an absolutely monstrous piece of shit and this is public record.

[*] ETA was actually Clownhouse as pointed out below by @Oscar Wildean

Last edited:

Big_Boss

Pretty tasty
kiwifarms.net
I've never heard anything about who this supposed pedophile she defended is and I don't think someone who was raped at 15 years old and been put through the hollywood wringer deserves to be classified as a lolcow.

Rose isn't the only victim of Weinstein's, she wasn't even the one who came out and said he raped her it was Ashley Judd, Gewneth Paltrow, and Angelina Jolie who really broke him wide open. You know, actual recognizable names, though Ashley Judd doesn't act anymore she's still much bigger than Rose.

Yet she takes credit for taking him down, she puts other woman below her. She's definitely a lolcow, now more than ever since she's gotten even crazier.

I don't get why people are defending Rose in this thread, take ten seconds to look at her Twitter.

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
"I've never heard anything about who this supposed pedophile she defended is"

Already named in this very thread right here:
Rose McGowan is a crackpot moonbat who white knighted Victor Salva. That throws whatever sort of credibility she had, if any, completely out the window.

"supposed pedophile"

One stops being a "supposed" pedophile after one is caught with a videotape of themselves molesting a child.

"Victor Salva, a former child-care worker who impressed Hollywood filmmakers with his early cinematic work, was sentenced to three years in state prison in 1988 for molesting a 12-year-old boy who had acted in two of his films. Salva videotaped one of the encounters." (
http://articles.latimes.com/1995-10-25/local/me-60848_1_child-molester)

And as for evidence of her defending the sick fuck:

"Yeah, I still don’t really understand the whole story or history there, and I’d rather not, because it’s not really my business. But he’s an incredibly sweet and gentle man, lovely to his crew, and a very hard worker." (https://www.advocate.com/arts-entertainment/features/2011/08/11/rose-mcgowan-my-life-l-word)

Now granted this was all the way back in 2011 but on the flip side she's never acknowledged nor offered any sort of apology for it so there you have it.

I don't think someone who was raped at 15 years old and been put through the hollywood wringer deserves to be classified as a lolcow.

Her childhood trauma combined with years of drug abuse have ruined whatever mind she once had and all that's left now is a crazy lady who can't stop shoving her foot in her mouth. Someone mentally sound doesn't immediately run to Twitter and come up with completely unfounded conspiracy theories about how the sick fuck who heckled her was actually "a paid actor hired by person(s) unknown". As long as people keep giving her crazy ass a platform she'll warrant lolcow status.

Dolphin Lundgren

One suave fucker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His name is Victor Salva, most known for the Jeepers Creepers movies and Powder, which he directed after serving time for outright child rape on the set of Jeepers Creepers. He is an absolutely monstrous piece of shit and this is public record.

And the only reason Victor Salva even was able to make Hollywood films again after filming himself making an underage actor give him a blow job is because Francis Ford Coppola put a bunch of money into Salva. So thanks for that, Coppola. Victor Salva could have become a nobody. Rose McGowan is a huge hypocrite because she'll call out tons of actresses but defended an actual pedophile.

LOL at "supposed pedophile," is this for real?
Edit: Victor Salva committed his crime during the filming of Clownhouse, not Jeepers Creepers. Jeepers Creepers was the film Coppola personally financed after Salva got out of jail.

Last edited:

Dolphin Lundgren

One suave fucker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
CallImage
Johnwaynegacymug.jpg

:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.