Roy Moore Pre and Post Election Salt -- Currently Still Has Not Conceded and Is Filing a Lawsuit -

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ORIGINAL ELECTION THREAD HERE: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/dough-jones-roy-mooure.37316/

Hello my fellow Kiwis,

Today, I bring you the salt that still overfloweth-- because you see, Mr. Roy Moore has still not conceded! That's right everyone, the man is still going strong and the salt still flows over and it has all not officially ended yet.

But the purpose of this thread is not just to give a brief description of some of the events that are still transpiring, but also to summarize the salt that has already occurred and consolidate the information from the original thread into a single area.The bulk of the OP is going to be showing salt that has already transpired, and then touch on the present moment (December 28th) and where Roy Moore is now with his conceding status. I also hope that this place will be where we will place regular updates on the stuff with the lawsuit (yes, he's currently suing the results atm) and the salt that his unwillingness to concede produces. I encourage everyone to also post anything I miss and any responses that were not in the original thread here as well, both from the past and the present.

If you wish to skip the beginning stuff and just want to see the present moment, just jump down to the giant red text below to look at the current situation right now.

Now then, let's begin.

On December 12th, a very controversial election occurred in which Alabama would decide a new senator for its state. The main reason for the controversy were allegations of pedophilia from Roy Moore from multiple women, along with the fact he was disgraced as a judge twice and allegedly ban from a mall in the 1970's. You know, the usual political drama.

But we're not here for the shit that has been repeated ad nauseum, so let's just jump into the salt, shall we?

Before election results were known, people were already throwing in their two cents on both sides:

In the original thread (https://kiwifarms.net/threads/dough-jones-roy-mooure.37316/), posts for the first 7 pages were a mix of people either showing pedo memes, posting the New York times arrow as it fluctuated back and forth, and showing reactions as the meter went back and forth and gave people heart attacks:

Here is a summary of reactions before results were know:

also, there was talk about the horse that Roy Moore rode on.

Now, around this point, the polls were at %49 Doug Jones and %50 Roy Moore, so the results were very split, and it looked like Roy would win and we would have some democraft/liberal salt.

BUT THEN SUDDENLY

The polls suddenly shifted, and it became %49.68 to Doug Jones, and %48.63 to Roy Moore. This was enough that an automatic recount would not happen. What follows is a great amount of salt from /pol/

But this was only the beginning, my children. Oh yes, for during Moore's Concession Speech he decided that the Good Lord's Work wasn't finished yet. And so during the speech, he said he would not concede and started quoting bible verses.

Roy Moore took the stage and quoted Bible scripture, but he did not concede, saying "it's not over."

"I really want to thank you for coming tonight and realize when the vote is this close that it's not over," Moore said.

"And we still got to go by the rules about this recount provision and Secretary of State has explained it to us and we're expecting that the press will go up there and talk to them to find out what the situation is."

"But we also know that God is always in control. You know, part of the thing -- part of the problem with this campaign is we've been painted in an unfavorable and unfaithful light," Moore said.
What follows is that people begin to say that it was all voter faud, and that illegal immigrants, femoids, and blacks were shipped in to vote for Doug.

But let's not forget the other side of the salt. Dobson had something to say as well.

Donald Trump himself gave the following opinion on the matter as well:

Now this brings us up to the current events and the present.

So where are we now? Well... he still has not conceded! Also, he wrote a christmas poem for all of his followers.

https://www.facebook.com/JudgeRoyMoore/videos/720014574863443/ (facebook videos can't be embedded, so just go over to cuckbook if you really want to watch it)

Here is the official grievance:

So he's still has not conceded and plans to file a lawsuit. THE SALT CONTINUES TO FLOW, MY CHILDREN.

---
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Republican Roy Moore filed a lawsuit to try to stop Alabama from certifying Democrat Doug Jones as the winner of the U.S. Senate race.

The court filing occurred about 14 hours ahead of Thursday's meeting of a state canvassing board to officially declare Jones the winner of the Dec. 12 special election. Jones defeated Moore by about 20,000 votes.

Moore's attorney wrote in the complaint filed late Wednesday that he believed there were irregularities during the election and said there should be a fraud investigation and eventually a new election.

Merrill said he has so far not found evidence of voter fraud, but that his office will investigate any complaint that Moore submits.

Moore has not conceded the race to Jones and has sent several fundraising emails to supporters asking for donations to investigate claims of voter fraud.

Jones and Moore were competing to fill the U.S. Senate seat that previously belonged to Attorney General Jeff Sessions. Moore's campaign was wounded by accusations against Moore of sexual misconduct involving teenage girls decades ago.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/roy-moore-files-lawsuit-block-alabama-senate-result-063629654.html
His followers are also still following strong as well.

(yes, I censored out the names just to be careful. However, you can easily find them on the grievance post that Roy Moore made on his facebook page)

For those wondering what the rest the first comment said, it was this: "
Out of nowhere, things reversed way too quickly and I had a strong intuitive feeling that fraud was involved. I researched the details of the events leading up to the election and nothing made sense. I hope he follows through and that the state officials do the right thing and examine all the suspicious elements in this race. This is not just about Alabama. It's about the integrity of the voting system in the entire country, no matter the political party."

So there you have it: there are still plenty of people supporting him and holding out that somehow the lawsuit will show something, and there are plenty of people still sperging about it on his twitter and facebook pages that you all can look up and browse. I will update later on some more of the current stuff here and give more screen shots of the present. But for now, this will have to suffice.

Enjoy the salt both from the past and into the future; let's see how far this ride takes us!

Last edited:

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We already have a salt thread, started by @Null I think. Why wouldn't you just continue from there?
The purpose of this thread is not just to give a brief description of some of the events that are still transpiring, but also to summarize the salt that has already occurred and consolidate the information from the original thread into a single area
I wanted to organize the clutter from that thread and refine the salt that was scattered in it.

This is much more easily accessible than trying to find the condense material when the page count goes beyond the page it is on-- I didn't want the summary to be lost in the thread after the posts went beyond page 22. You don't have to scroll down to see the OP either; it's just there for you to see and you can read up on the summary of everything that happened without having to move the page down.

In summary: instead of having to browse through stuff, you can just go here, read the summary, and then post information on the new and old stuff without the clutter getting in the way. I simply made this to refine down the salt and focus it.

And if people really want to browse the clutter of the original thread, the link is provided at the top. And if people want to merge this, that's fine-- provided that the OP is placed at the beginning or something so it's accessible.

Reactions: KM 749

TowinKarz

Is it Morning Yet?
kiwifarms.net
I'm really hoping that this goes nowhere fast, because contesting every election result that doesn't go your way is exactly the kind of thing we used to be above, even to our rivals, we used to respect the result instead of using it to continue the virtue signaling and mudslinging well beyond the point it could do any good.

Thanks, social media culture, you've created yet another monster from sour fee-fees we used to just ignore.

K

KM 749

kiwifarms.net
Richard Charnin, the fellow who Roy Moore cited to help claim that his rival Doug Jones did not legitimately win the election is also a conspiracist theorist who tried to use a bizarre application of statistics to prove how the JFK murder was a cover-up.

https://richardcharnin.wordpress.com
https://twitter.com/richardcharnin?lang=en
asdfsdaasdfds.png
asdfadsfadsf.png
asdfadfsdsf.png
He's also done the same for the recent Las Vegas mass murder and Seth Rich's proposed murder.
asdvvdsasdvds.png

He's certainly an interesting fellow, just like Roy Moore is.

• Winner
Reactions: Jack Haywood

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
Theres a pretty good set of opinion pieces on Roy Moore's loss that sum up the general consensus on the left and right.
https://nyti.ms/2o0UHp8

Let's face it, Roy Moore was really nothing more than a walking Republican stereotype. All he was, and always will be, is an extra vote and a literal punching bag for the Left. The way he's acting is exceptional, and no one should be devastated by the news; nothing will happen in the long term without him.

He also allegedly diddled teenaged girls. Fuck him.

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Why is this rapist still whining about shit he can't control? More importantly, why hasn't he been imprisoned yet?? If we can't nail him for the "rape charges", then what must be done - insanity ward committance???

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Let's face it, Roy Moore was really nothing more than a walking Republican stereotype. All he was, and always will be, is an extra vote and a literal punching bag for the Left. The way he's acting is exceptional, and no one should be devastated by the news; nothing will happen in the long term without him.
He still would have won, with the scandal that may or may not even be true, if he'd conducted his campaign with the slightest trace of dignity. He pretty much doused himself in kerosene and set himself on fire in public, and still only narrowly lost. Congratulations to Alabama Republicans for actually being stupid enough to pick this guy, literally the only guy who could possibly have lost to a milquetoast Democrat in Alabama.

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
Roy Moore's the type of guy who thought only Christians can hold office because you have to swear oath under God.

The only story his best friend can come up with for a commencement speech was the time he almost got to fondle underaged Vietnamese girls in a jungle.

His only defense against claims of anti-semitism was his wife bragging that their lawyer is Jewish. He couldve just pulled the token friend argument out of his ass; what she said is the same as bragging about loving Mexicans because you hire hispanic maids in your gated mansion and eat at Taco Bell.

The only reason why Moore was so seriously contended is Alabama's refusal to vote Blue. People were so concerned about the sentience of developed fetuses and an extra vote in congress that they wouldve let some incompetent Christian yahoo come to power.

Im not saying Doug Jones will do shit to a state so entrenched in their ways that its impossible to shift the house colors in any way but deep red. Im not even saying Doug Jones is a good politician because he really isnt. Im just saying Alabama has a lot of issues. And its ranked the worst state to live in by a lot of people for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino