Roy Moore Pre and Post Election Salt -- Currently Still Has Not Conceded and Is Filing a Lawsuit -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surtur

Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Moore is literally the Hilary Clinton of the Right. He is unlikable, scandal-ridden buffoon who only did as well as he did because his voters were voting agains Jones, not voting for him. Had they run literally any other candidate, they would have won.

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Roy Moore's the type of guy who thought only Christians can hold office because you have to swear oath under God.

The only story his best friend can come up with for a commencement speech was the time he almost got to fondle underaged Vietnamese girls in a jungle.

His only defense against claims of anti-semitism was his wife bragging that their lawyer is Jewish. He couldve just pulled the token friend argument out of his ass; what she said is the same as bragging about loving Mexicans because you hire hispanic maids in your gated mansion and eat at Taco Bell.

The only reason why Moore was so seriously contended is Alabama's refusal to vote Blue. People were so concerned about the sentience of developed fetuses and an extra vote in congress that they wouldve let some incompetent Christian yahoo come to power.

Im not saying Doug Jones will do shit to a state so entrenched in their ways that its impossible to shift the house colors in any way but deep red. Im not even saying Doug Jones is a good politician because he really isnt. Im just saying Alabama has a lot of issues. And its ranked the worst state to live in by a lot of people for a reason.

So, what you're saying is..... NUKE ALABAMA. Definitely sounds like a plan - as nothing of value would be lost, IMHO.

Elwood P. Dowd

kiwifarms.net
Moore is literally the Hilary Clinton of the Right. He is unlikable, scandal-ridden buffoon who only did as well as he did because his voters were voting agains Jones, not voting for him. Had they run literally any other candidate, they would have won.

TBF Hillary was the ultimate Dem insider, and Moore had to win a primary against the Repub's preferred candidate.

Kermit the Frog

kiwifarms.net
Moore is a tryhard retard. I mean, he goes around wearing a cowboy hat and riding a horse. Does that cowboy shit really apply to Alabama? That always seemed to be more of a southwest type of thing to me.

Maybe if the republicans didn't nominate an actual lunatic pedophile they'd have won
It's pretty telling that Moore is probably the worst candidate in the history of American politics and still only lost by 1 percent. Jones doesn't have a chance of winning in 2018 if the Republicans can actually pick someone halfway decent, and the Dems won't be able to spend tens of millions of dollars there.

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Well, beyond most of the country's missile and a lot of its aerospace research, and about half of NASA with it. But that's all in the northern half of the state.

Dammit. If that's the case, I was fucking around...

Seriously, though - Alabama is in a shite state of affairs with such political problems. And sadly, Roy Moore is only a small disgusting fish in a larger cesspool of filth here.

Last edited:

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Where do you live, perchance? And when do you sleep?

Where do you live, perchance? And when do you sleep?

lol calm down.

Moore is an lolcow and the Republican party is too if they let him continue to be a lunatic.

Even the minority of sane Alabama Republicans have viewed Moore as a fucking lunatic for years. They are probably thrilled that he finally got curb stomped.

I also will never apologize for quadruple posting in a Salt Mine thread.

MERGE MY POSTS YOU SHITMODS.

Transvaalan

HMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
Even the minority of sane Alabama Republicans have viewed Moore as a fucking lunatic for years. They are probably thrilled that he finally got curb stomped.
It was an obvoius set up to back Moore and Strange and crush Brooks, then either half ass oppose Strange or use the blackmail on Moore. Im hoping Brooks makes a comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.