Roy Moore Pre and Post Election Salt -- Currently Still Has Not Conceded and Is Filing a Lawsuit -

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shadow

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
kiwifarms.net
Well, we can go back to no longer caring about Alabama as is tradition.

I mean as long as they're still churning out Clyde Mays on the regular, Alabama is fine.

I

IV 445

kiwifarms.net
Well, we can go back to no longer caring about Alabama as is tradition.

I mean as long as they're still churning out Clyde Mays on the regular, Alabama is fine.
How do you think Ohio feels? Every 4 years America be like “baby I just need you one more night” and then they get used like a cheap ho, rode hard and put away wet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cowlick

TJChurch
Null's Personal Hero &/or Best Friend
kiwifarms.net
Ohio was used for years as the punchline (or a key part of it) on every sitcom known to man... Then again, we're home to Lebron James (who took an hour on ESPN to announce he was leaving, & then came back, won a Title for the team, & premiered the "Trainwreck" movie here) & the drummer form Rock Hall-of-Famers Nirvana (how long before Foo Fighters, originally just that same 1 guy, are eligible?), so we were the public majority's joke while we all laughed at most of you (looking at you, Florida 2000)...

Surtur

Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Ohio was used for years as the punchline (or a key part of it) on every sitcom known to man... Then again, we're home to Lebron James (who took an hour on ESPN to announce he was leaving, & then came back, won a Title for the team, & premiered the "Trainwreck" movie here) & the drummer form Rock Hall-of-Famers Nirvana (how long before Foo Fighters, originally just that same 1 guy, are eligible?), so we were the public majority's joke while we all laughed at most of you (looking at you, Florida 2000)...

I see you are still fluent in autism.

Cowlick

TJChurch
kiwifarms.net
Hey, if I was argr like you, I imagine I would be mad at random drunks on the internet too.

1] I am not that, as it has no meaning.

2] You would never be mad at random drunks, being that you are one.

Jan_Hus

Czechnuts roasting on an open fire
kiwifarms.net
1] That is not a sentence, as you stuck a needless, meaning-removing semicolon in the middle.
2] There is no joke there, outside of perhaps the poster.

Grammatically, you can have the semicolon there, as you are giving a translation.

BTW: there is no reason to say "of perhaps" in a sentence unless you're writing a character who is a pretentious twat. Using it in other writing makes you sound like a gigantic tool.

Church, I thought you were a writer, there's no excuse for this bush league crap.

Cowlick

TJChurch
kiwifarms.net
Grammatically, you can have the semicolon there, as you are giving a translation.

BTW: there is no reason to say "of perhaps" in a sentence unless you're writing a character who is a pretentious twat. Using it in other writing makes you sound like a gigantic tool.

Church, I thought you were a writer, there's no excuse for this bush league crap.

No you can't, as you're not.

No reason, but nothing against it.

I agree there's no reason for the bush league crap, so why did you post it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.