Roy Moore Pre and Post Election Salt -- Currently Still Has Not Conceded and Is Filing a Lawsuit -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowlick

TJChurch
Null's Personal Hero &/or Best Friend
kiwifarms.net
Do you typically share your waste with other people?

I thought that was following the oft-quoted rule, "Treat others as you would like to be treated". I only ever found this place due to members treating me like s**t, so I am trying to return the favor (especially as it continues).

I would be more than happy to treat anyone well who did so to me, but it seems that may not occur.

Cowlick

TJChurch
kiwifarms.net

The entity you link to is a person, perhaps the only full entire person who is also a member here (but would not be if a thread had never been created here about them).

Now, back to the real person in discussion (Roy Moore), about whom the question posed by @ADN_VIII is quite relevant.

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
Still not correct. Roy Moore's election or lack thereof is a matter of the politics of Alabama.
Ohio was used for years as the punchline (or a key part of it) on every sitcom known to man... Then again, we're home to Lebron James (who took an hour on ESPN to announce he was leaving, & then came back, won a Title for the team, & premiered the "Trainwreck" movie here) & the drummer form Rock Hall-of-Famers Nirvana (how long before Foo Fighters, originally just that same 1 guy, are eligible?), so we were the public majority's joke while we all laughed at most of you (looking at you, Florida 2000)...

Cowlick

TJChurch
kiwifarms.net
Ohio was used for years as the punchline (or a key part of it) on every sitcom known to man... Then again, we're home to Lebron James (who took an hour on ESPN to announce he was leaving, & then came back, won a Title for the team, & premiered the "Trainwreck" movie here) & the drummer form Rock Hall-of-Famers Nirvana (how long before Foo Fighters, originally just that same 1 guy, are eligible?), so we were the public majority's joke while we all laughed at most of you (looking at you, Florida 2000)...

I wrote that, originally. How could you find & paste all that (forget why), yet not see the topic of the thread, which is at the top of every page of it?!

Cowlick

TJChurch
kiwifarms.net
No shit. It's one page back, you can't miss it. It is the ground zero of where this thread stopped being about Roy Moore and instead became about calling you a faggot.

Impossible. It may have been the inspiration (doubtful, as that was done before I wrote it), but I certainly never used the term, especially not to describe myself), so it was not the start. Whoever posted it due to that could have made the decision not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.