Cultcow Russell Greer / @ just_some_dude_named_russell29 / A Safer Nevada PAC - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak, can't get laid in a whorehouse

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My future gf is creepy enough
He just fucks up with everything he tries. The joke is supposed to be "my future ex-wife." That's confident but self-deprecating and it's such an over-the-top expectation nobody will actually take it seriously. So it earns a hearty chuckle and -- more importantly -- doesn't scare the ever-loving shit out of whatever poor woman is on the receiving end. This is just stalker material.

Yeah, I stopped watching already. Shit stream tonight.
I can't stand him at all. He's just so god damned irritating and full of himself. I'd hoped that the weeb wars case going so tragically sideways might have sobered him up a bit (lol) but nope, he's even louder and more obnoxious than ever. Seriously, fuck Schupp though. Dumb old fart.

DrJonesHat

Founder of the Russell Greer Appreciation Society
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He just fucks up with everything he tries. The joke is supposed to be "my future ex-wife." That's confident but self-deprecating and it's such an over-the-top expectation nobody will actually take it seriously. So it earns a hearty chuckle and -- more importantly -- doesn't scare the ever-loving shit out of whatever poor woman is on the receiving end. This is just stalker material.

I can't stand him at all. He's just so god damned irritating and full of himself. I'd hoped that the weeb wars case going so tragically sideways might have sobered him up a bit (lol) but nope, he's even louder and more obnoxious than ever. Seriously, fuck Schupp though. Dumb old fart.
He's not joking. He thinks she's going to be his girlfriend if she would just follow the script!

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
Fuck, he's so intolerable. I like his legal stuff, but honestly he doesn't say much of anything I can't get from the threads here. And his "REEEEEEEEE taxation is theft I homeschool my kids I don't understand medical science my wife looks like my sister I'm a real man because I drink whiskey" shit is just unbearable.

What's the over under on which Rackets gets first, a thread here, or cirhossis?

Su-27 Flanker-B

R-27 inbound
kiwifarms.net
It's kind of fucked up that the judge awarded Skordas costs right off the bat when Russ tried to sue Arianna Grande, a rich woman who was likely retaining a whole fleet of lawyers anyways, but he's been allowed to bleed Null with frivolous, inappropriate nonsense and still has a chance of not having to pay for any of it. Maybe there's some diffrence between the two cases that I'm missing that explains the (potential) diffrence in outcomes and the court's tolerance of Russell being a tard, but from an outside perspective it very much looks like two-tiered justice.
He was late to the lawsuit hearing that he himself has caused. That's a one good way to seriously piss off any judge, and essentially threw the entire thing out of the window.

Apteryx Owenii

Happy to no longer have CWC-related username
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's kind of fucked up that the judge awarded Skordas costs right off the bat when Russ tried to sue Arianna Grande, a rich woman who was likely retaining a whole fleet of lawyers anyways, but he's been allowed to bleed Null with frivolous, inappropriate nonsense and still has a chance of not having to pay for any of it. Maybe there's some diffrence between the two cases that I'm missing that explains the (potential) diffrence in outcomes and the court's tolerance of Russell being a tard, but from an outside perspective it very much looks like two-tiered justice.
small claims court versus a federal lawsuit under diversity jurisdiction is the difference. The former is designed to be one-and-done.

DarkAlien

Taunt and haunt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe thirst-posting on LinkedIn (LINKED FUCKING IN!!!) is his way of unleashing his tard rage. Ethan Ralph boozes his way toward an early grave, Ahuviya wrestles a potato, and Chris-chan punches holes in his wall. Among other unwholesome activities.
Apparently he has escalated from thirst posting to straight up sending life changing DMs on LinkedIn too 🤦
His stupidity is only matched by his inappropriateness.
Screenshot_20211019-135553_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211019-135529_Chrome.jpg

Trifecta, creepy, stupid AND gross
Screenshot_20211019-140949_Chrome.jpg

His safernevadapac FB account is following a their girl now, not sure her location but maybe Europe or Australia, hopefully out of reach basically.
Screenshot_20211019-142558_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20211019-141826_Adobe Acrobat.jpgScreenshot_20211019-141628_Chrome.jpg
Not sure if we had the submission form, also quick question, when or why are PAC required to submit their fiscal/financial report? None on file yet.

Last edited:

Meat Target

I'm what you call a professional
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently he has escalated from thirst posting to straight up sending life changing DMs on LinkedIn too 🤦
View attachment 2640433
View attachment 2640434
"If I message Elisa and she doesn't see it, did I really message Elisa?"

I don't think I have ever seen a more cringeworthy way to be passive-aggressive.

the khat quaffer

I have powers. Terrible powers!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2640433
View attachment 2640434
If Russell writes a song for Yovanna and she doesn't acknowledge it, did he just waste his time and money?

But seriously that "emotional changes" message is upsetting. He's being the stereotypical (drooling, slurping) wolf in sheep's clothing right here. Someone unfamiliar with Russell might think "what a nice guy."

DrJonesHat

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Linked In's who viewed my profile feature is a gold mine of delusion validation for someone like Russ.

A woman viewing his profile definitely means she thought his profile pic is cute and she's super impressed by how well he's overcome his disability.
He's even posted things saying you're not supposed to hit on women on LinkedIn, but of course, that doesn't apply to him.

Andrew Neiman

Neiman write all of his own music.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What?! That guy looks like he's in his mid-to-late 20s or so. He and his girlfriend have the appearance of being in the same age group. What the hell is Russell talking about here? And let's not even delve into the absurdity of Russell's apparent belief that he looks younger than this guy.

DrJonesHat

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What?! That guy looks like he's in his mid-to-late 20s or so. He and his girlfriend have the appearance of being in the same age group. What the hell is Russell talking about here? And let's not even delve into the absurdity of Russell's apparent belief that he looks younger than this guy.
He is furious when an Instagram model has a husband/boyfriend, because that means they didn't give Russ a chance. So he insults them by saying things that because he thinks, like you said he looks younger.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is furious when an Instagram model has a husband/boyfriend, because that means they didn't give Russ a chance. So he insults them by saying things that because he thinks, like you said he looks younger.

You know, I'd really love to hear Russell tardsplain what "Giving him a chance" and "Letting him explain" really means for him. A clear bulleted definition.
We'd never get one, because like CRT in schools and workplaces, giving it a definition instantly shatters the narrative and ability to constantly shift the goalposts.