Cultcow Russell Greer / @ just_some_dude_named_russell29 / A Safer Nevada PAC - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak, can't get laid in a whorehouse

GargoyleGorl

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Null should petition for the property rights to the remaining half of Russ' hair and start mining the oil. Every self-resoecting Farmer should have an oil well or two and once it all falls out and the reserves are depleted he can put a wind turbine up.
Forget the wind turbine. Stick a hydro dam under his chin.

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh holy shit, I cannot imagine the levels of tard rage Russ will be feeling if he ends up paying Nulls court costs. He would effectively be paying Skordas to beat him in court lmao. He should go ahead and release an entire album to vent through.
1. Bias judge
2. Null killed 4 people (through suicide)
3. Burning down the orchards
4. Yovanna follow me back or
5. I'll kill myself on your front porch (Sexually)
6. page 6
7. seriously? I wrote you a song you taco eating whore
8. The state controls my penis, but not my music
9.life changing DM's (I sent you a DM)
10. You should dump Chad and get with me
11. Serving Taylor Swift through this song
12. I guess you just don't like nice guys
Bonus track: Fuck you Greg

Last edited:

Battlecruiser3000ad

greetings frum the hive i hate gays
kiwifarms.net
Null should petition for the property rights to the remaining half of Russ' hair and start mining the oil. Every self-resoecting Farmer should have an oil well or two and once it all falls out and the reserves are depleted he can put a wind turbine up.
No, then it's time to start mining traumalumpium

BluntyBitch

Sharp as ATTACK
kiwifarms.net
I guess Skordas and Null have decided that Russ isn't going to learn his lesson unless they make it hurt. You brought this one on yourself, Rusty!
The more legal documents and legal written beatdowns he gets, the closer he gets to being declared the wolf that cried frivolous lawsuits just several too many times. He kicked his own deformed head into this deep well! He will NEVER get a lawyer to represent him , even if he somehow had enuf funds, because any real lawyer would refuse to take his cases.

Even if Greer one day had a legitimate reason to bring a discrimination suit, his paper trail of bullshit can All be used against him.

Anyone remember this guy? He didn't sue or anything but he had a decent discrimination case if he had. There was a GoFundMe for him after it happened.
My trucker friend stopped there for years and the bitch harpie owner had a bad reputation before it happened but anyways,

If something similar happened to Greer (this is hypothetical, bear with me here) and he sued for being asked to leave for making bad eating sounds or something, the business would absolutely bring up his vast internet history and social media of his victim complex like he has been LOOKING to be discriminated against. (He gets compared to canadian Jonathan yaniv in the discrimination complex obviously)
Maybe, they'll even say it was just a misunderstanding! Greer was akshully asked to leave because he is creepy with the waitresses and harassed them for their number, or Greer started trying to hand out free da hookers pamphlets or his body and clothes were so dirty he smelled and greased up the place so bad they had to ask him to leave for hygiene reasons. It wasn't cuz he's disabled and we hate the way he slurps!

We all know that if the reason he is asked to leave is anything Not due to being a member of a protected class , then any business can turn away his patronage for any other reason.

Anyways,

Any future lawsuits can use the many previous beatdowns as proof that he admits to filing in bad faith. Skordas reply seems to set up any future lawyers working in any case for or against Greer to just cite what Skordas said, so it saves time, at least that's my understanding? Like take the time now to be thorough and lay out all Greer's (mouth)bullshit so in the future it's more documents detailing his antics and lies.
Oh holy shit, I cannot imagine the levels of tard rage Russ will be feeling if he ends up paying Nulls court costs. He would effectively be paying Skordas to beat him in court lmao. He should go ahead and release an entire album to vent through.
1. Bias judge
6. page 6
IDK he can't write anything but top 40 shit pop music so he'd have to do an emo arc for it to be believable. And he would Still sick at songwriting.

Drowningman

I have a red pencil box.
kiwifarms.net
One day Russ is going to file a lolsuit on somebody and when they google him and see his past, they will counter sue hm and go for blood which will totally crush him.
I dont see him learning from when this crap with NULL is over that he will stop until he is stopped by a court,dead or so damn broke due to paying legal fees that he cant even afford a box of cereal from the dollar store.

I can see him in prison still filing lolsuits.

Battlecruiser3000ad

greetings frum the hive i hate gays
kiwifarms.net
Black Jetta company car is only one of many benefits a lumpminer will get at Swift Mining Company's new Greer mine
1634740012861.png

kcbbq

I am here for your soul. And a ham. And pie.
kiwifarms.net
Apparently he has escalated from thirst posting to straight up sending life changing DMs on LinkedIn too 🤦
His stupidity is only matched by his inappropriateness.
View attachment 2640433
View attachment 2640434

Trifecta, creepy, stupid AND gross
View attachment 2640453

His safernevadapac FB account is following a their girl now, not sure her location but maybe Europe or Australia, hopefully out of reach basically.
View attachment 2640526

View attachment 2640525View attachment 2640524
Not sure if we had the submission form, also quick question, when or why are PAC required to submit their fiscal/financial report? None on file yet.
Nothing says trustworthy like a Gmail account.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1. Bias judge
6. page 6
Russ has had to pay Skordas costs before. It's part of why he hates him. Russ doesn't really tard rage the way Melinda does. He pays what he owes and then gets more intensively Russ. Finding a new scheme scam or dream to get someone to suck him his penis.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Apparently he has escalated from thirst posting to straight up sending life changing DMs on LinkedIn too 🤦
His stupidity is only matched by his inappropriateness.
View attachment 2640433
View attachment 2640434

Trifecta, creepy, stupid AND gross
View attachment 2640453

His safernevadapac FB account is following a their girl now, not sure her location but maybe Europe or Australia, hopefully out of reach basically.
View attachment 2640526

View attachment 2640525View attachment 2640524
Not sure if we had the submission form, also quick question, when or why are PAC required to submit their fiscal/financial report? None on file yet
Has the nerve to ask why she's dating a guy that looks good when he himself is a greasy little homunculus that looks like a shaved orangutan and probably has worse hygiene.

Highly reactive, though. Goes nuclear in an instant. Or am I thinking of plightonium?
Same thing. They're both impossibly dense and go off at the slightest touch.

Unflushable Turd

wholly improper
kiwifarms.net
What Plaintiff knew, or didn’t know, is irrelevant to the analysis. It is quite the statement for Plaintiff to say that he was not aware that the Court could find his argument not persuasive. Anytime a person files a case there is always the possibility that the court will disagree with their allegations.

I particularly like that Skordas spelled this out. Russ truly believes that all he has to do is explain, and others MUST agree. The idea that others could disagree with him is just not even a possibility. Again, the lack of theory of mind. The "Court" is just another NPC, and they are supposed to follow Russell's script, damn it! Russ is right, because he just is!

I'm glad they're seeking attorney fees. Russ will never stop until he has to face serious consequences. He's too stupid and relentless to ever back down.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1. Bias judge
6. page 6

Follow up tracks to Plights: Part Deux

1. I'll buy you a shake!
2. I'm feeling a little hurt
3. I...say...troll-y...things...
4. They call me Shitlips Greer
5. Check your DM's (You never check your DM's)
6. Too bad you don't check your DM's
7. Please DM me back
8. I just sent you an awesome DM, you WHORE
9. I'm a great guy
10. I'm a working professional
11. I'm a little sad and confused why you ignore me
12. ANSWER ME, YOU WHORE

DrJonesHat

Founder of the Russell Greer Appreciation Society
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"why are you dating your dad" what the fuck is this supposed to mean? dude looks twenty-something, probably younger than russ himself
It's his idea of a killer insult. He doesn't grasp he looks like he's 40-50, so he insults men in instamodels' photos because of course they should be dating Russ!

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I particularly like that Skordas spelled this out. Russ truly believes that all he has to do is explain, and others MUST agree. The idea that others could disagree with him is just not even a possibility. Again, the lack of theory of mind. The "Court" is just another NPC, and they are supposed to follow Russell's script, damn it! Russ is right, because he just is!

I'm glad they're seeking attorney fees. Russ will never stop until he has to face serious consequences. He's too stupid and relentless to ever back down.
It seems a common thread with litigiious cows and lawsuit addicts. Melinda and Yaniv display the same trait. Mel especially.

Russ will switch targets over time. If beaten down hard enough. Mel never will.

SunburnNation

kiwifarms.net
It seems a common thread with litigiious cows and lawsuit addicts. Melinda and Yaniv display the same trait. Mel especially.

Russ will switch targets over time. If beaten down hard enough. Mel never will.
Theoretically Mel will be forced to stop if she's too poor to pay for cell service(with which to get angry over interactions on KF that she initiates) and trips to the courthouse. And given that her narcissism is much more active than Russ's(his is very passive, "I am the main character" as opposed to her active need to remind everyone how perfect she is) I'd say it's perfectly possible for her to wind up filing multiple suits that she ends up paying costs for out of sheer delusion.

That being said, I'd love to see the logistics behind her attempting to file a suit while homeless.