Cultcow Russell Greer / @ just_some_dude_named_russell29 / A Safer Nevada PAC - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak, can't get laid in a whorehouse

the khat quaffer

I have powers. Terrible powers!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2772575

Russ is falling for photoshop, there's no way a 2:1 hip to waist ratio is even possible. It's so obvious and looks very unnatural.
This reminds me of that infamous Ralph Lauren photoshop from a few years ago a decade+ ago (god I feel old...)

lauren.jpg

tl;dr

These bitches are borderline anime. I'm not any kind of anything but...think of the young girls! Hey Russell, there's your next PAC! Tackling problematic hyper-unrealistic beauty standards.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a bit shocked Shit lips didn't put out a Christmas song to wooo the ladies.
Like that would help him plus he would had to start writing it years ago knowing his past songs.

🎶 🎶 Jingle Bells
AGT smells
Skordas laid an egg
The plightmobile lost its wheel
And Taylor got awaaaaaaaaay!! 🎶 🎶

DrJonesHat

Founder of the Russell Greer Appreciation Society
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These bitches are borderline anime. I'm not any kind of anything but...think of the young girls! Hey Russell, there's your next PAC! Tackling problematic hyper-unrealistic beauty standards.
There are millions of girls who think they're ugly because they don't meet the physically impossible beauty standards established by the fashion and beauty industry. There are millions of young boys who think women should look like they do in the media, and don't understand the many millions of dollars spent annually to make people look unnaturally attractive, thus leading to thinking women who don't look like that are flawed. And just as bad, the media does it with men too, so boys think if they don't look actors/male models that they're unworthy of affection from women.
If she wasn't baring any skin, then chances are that she was utilizing some sorta binding apparatus. Otherwise, there are many workout routines that essentially help shape bodies like that alongside with any plastic surgery they've had done.
I recall reading a long time ago that female models would tape their breasts together with electrical tape to create the illusion of large breasts. This was in the time before Photoshop, but as you said, such techniques are being used even today.

Ronnie Rocket

an irksome brawling scold
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2772575

Russ is falling for photoshop, there's no way a 2:1 hip to waist ratio is even possible. It's so obvious and looks very unnatural.
Look at where her navel and the button of her pants are - half of her left side is hidden in the shadow of her coat... it's a very unnatural pose calculated to make her look like she has a smaller waist and bigger hips, but I don't think it's photoshop.

ajax

kiwifarms.net
Look at where her navel and the button of her pants are - half of her left side is hidden in the shadow of her coat... it's a very unnatural pose calculated to make her look like she has a smaller waist and bigger hips, but I don't think it's photoshop.
Look at the horizontal lines on the walls, they happen to just disappear and the wall gets blurry around the hips.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This sounds like a good time to bring this up: Remember when Russ used that altered pic of him smiling and insisted it wasn't photoshoped because he used a different app to create it and he's a literal minded dumbass?
The quibbling over words is proof he's had legal training.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look at the horizontal lines on the walls, they happen to just disappear and the wall gets blurry around the hips.
She's warping the fabric of spacetime like Tammy Slaton. The wormhole's in her pants somewhere.
This sounds like a good time to bring this up: Remember when Russ used that altered pic of him smiling and insisted it wasn't photoshoped because he used a different app to create it and he's a literal minded dumbass?
And it still made him look like a creepy, barely re-animated corpse. I think someone said it was supposed to be Tom Cruise's mouth and eyes. I think David Miscarriage should SOO for Russ misrepresenting his "not ghey boyfrand."
The quibbling over words is proof he's had legal training.
Yeah, he can flex words in and out of context like a Grievance Studies major:
* Pro Se
* In Forma Pauperis
* Per Se
* Plights
* Duty to Warn
* Misrepresentation
* Bias

DrJonesHat

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's warping the fabric of spacetime like Tammy Slaton. The wormhole's in her pants somewhere.

And it still made him look like a creepy, barely re-animated corpse. I think someone said it was supposed to be Tom Cruise's mouth and eyes. I think David Miscarriage should SOO for Russ misrepresenting his "not ghey boyfrand."

Yeah, he can flex words in and out of context like a Grievance Studies major:
* Pro Se
* In Forma Pauperis
* Per Se
* Plights
* Duty to Warn
* Misrepresentation
* Bias
Don't forget fruits and effort!

the khat quaffer

I have powers. Terrible powers!
kiwifarms.net
There are millions of girls who think they're ugly because they don't meet the physically impossible beauty standards established by the fashion and beauty industry. There are millions of young boys who think women should look like they do in the media, and don't understand the many millions of dollars spent annually to make people look unnaturally attractive, thus leading to thinking women who don't look like that are flawed. And just as bad, the media does it with men too, so boys think if they don't look actors/male models that they're unworthy of affection from women.
Yeah the fashion industry and media in general is so fucked. This is exactly why we need Russ and his next PAC. Young, impressionable girls need a common-sense person like Russell to tell them whether or not men will resoect them.

DrJonesHat

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah the fashion industry and media in general is so fucked. This is exactly why we need Russ and his next PAC. Young, impressionable girls need a common-sense person like Russell to tell them whether or not men will resoect them.
Thank Cthulhu we have Russ to show us all the error of our ways. Come to think of it, do you think Russ could be a malformed Deep One?

BlerdBjern

Do not believe anything I say.
kiwifarms.net
Thank Cthulhu we have Russ to show us all the error of our ways. Come to think of it, do you think Russ could be a malformed Deep One?

Just like you shouldn't compare shub-niggurath to Kevin gibes, you shouldn't compare the spawn of dagon to Russel Greer.

After all the Deep ones were able to get women to sleep with them and bear their children for nothing but fish from the sea.

Don't insult the deep ones.

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
I was in a bar in Manhattan a few years back, and saw a cute black bartender with a figure like that. It's not natural, and the doctor who gave her that surgery should be in prison because God knows how bad that sort of plastic surgery is for the body.

Where the fuck did the guy put her organs?
Isn't it obvious? The right tit had the stomach, gallbladder and spleen stuffed in it, the left tit had the liver, kidneys and heart, and the intestines and lungs were wrapped around the spine and held there with duct tape

On the plus side, if she ever collapses from a heart attack you can offer CPR by squeezing her tits