• ”And my arse don't go cheap, being an anal virgin.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Cultcow Russell Greer / @russellgreerofficialinstaSwift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Cryin RN, May 1, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Russell_Greer
  1. I don't think anything could change his quest to be around model caliber women. Even if he couldn't bang them, I think a big part of Russ' crusade for the attention of 9s and 10s is the desire for him to be seen in their company by other people. He wants us (and his family, Taylor Swift, former classmates, etc.) to see him with a 10 on his arm so we can see he does have value, that he's always been right, that he deserves everything he's ever wanted. A perfect 10 woman is pretty much a literal trophy to Russ, and he desperately wants to show off his trophy to the world. I don't have the screen grab handy, but he made a post once of photos of him with various 'hot' women he'd been on dates with that he didn't have to pay (or so he claimed), and in most of the pics he's firmly got his arm wrapped around the women. Most I think were just friends that felt sorry for him, but the post just screamed how much Russ wants you to know that he's been in the company of hot women.

I'd also like to say that in general, I avoid comments about Russ' face. I don't like when Rekieta does the Russ impression with the fake lips. His face and speech are things Russ can't control, and all of his other behavior is so abhorrent it provides more than enough material to rip him with. The cheap shots about his condition validate his feelings of discrimination, not that they wouldn't exist anyway even if no one ever insulted him over it. But when he's callous about the accidental deaths/murders of children, when he asks why hot murder victims were dating ugly men, well, it makes me hope that of the next hundred hot women he passes by, half turn their heads away from him in total disgust, and the other half laugh right in his face.

• Agree  x 19
    • Winner  x 3
    •  x 2
    • Autistic  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Mad on the Internet  x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  2. He probably thought Russ was making faces at him.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  3. He would just lie for all he was worth like he does about his face. He calls himself a 9 or 11 knowing damn well he’s not even a 1. He also talks about being super fit going to the gym while looking like a malnourished goblin. He would just deny deny deny. In another universe Russ is a politician.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    lamp shade

lamp shade progressive plights

kiwifarms.is
  4. He seems like he might stay thin from malnutrition. His meals are cereal, muffins, and take out. I doubt daddy is taking him out to eat anymore. He's never cooked anything beyond putting a Hungry Man in the oven and even then probably didn't eat the mashed potatoes or corn.

He eats trash. He talks trash. Man is just trash.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  5. I love making fun of Shīt lips gimp face, because it's the one thing he can't shrug off. With the brothel case and Swift lawsuit he can always claim it was someone else's fault. A "bias" judge, the evil opposing counsel, or whatever. He can't shrug off the comments about having a face that strongly resembles a rodent that makes him look and sound like a retàrd. He knows those things are true and fucking hates it.

He deserves to be ridiculed in a manner that actually bothers him. Sure the face alone wouldn't be enough to mock him for, but it makes a great stick to beat him with when he does something fucked up.

• Winner  x 6
    • Like  x 2
    • Feels  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    #26945 Deadpool, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    Deadpool

Deadpool There ain't no strings on me
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  6. 20190210_212826.png

Currently ongoing. Everyone's stupid except for Russ. Celebs shat all over his efforts with shafting and cockblocking galore. He's totally leaving social media again:
    20190210_224917.png
    20190210_225249.png
    20190210_225826.png
    20190210_230228.png
    20190210_225320.png

But none of it is his fault:
    20190210_225700.png

So close to self-awareness...

The latest, after mountains of edits:
    hiatus2.png

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #26946 TheGreatCitracett, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    TheGreatCitracett

TheGreatCitracett Mutually Asperged Destruction

kiwifarms.is
  7. I'm surprised Russ hasn't been offered a job at TMZ at this point. The guy loves stalking celebrities and has the personality to match his Gollum like appearance. Also his crazy imagination would make him perfect for manufacturing fake stories and creating drama. It probably wouldn't happen though, because Russ is too self obsessed to keep from self inserting him into any story he wrote.

• Like Like x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  8. WHY DOES NOBODY TAKE ME SERIOUSLY?!

car.png

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    TheGreatCitracett

kiwifarms.is
  9. How in the blue fuck did he find out about AOC and Taylor Swift?
    They hate each other btw

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  10. I'd love to find a car that once belonged to my grandmother. And I'd like to run Russhole over with it! okay, maybe not kill, but just ding. A little. While blasting Taylor Swift. With all my #10 hottie friends riding with me.

• Like Like x 4
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    • Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 1
    skellig58

skellig58 Go to autistic mode NOW!

kiwifarms.is
  11. loki.png
    #jealous

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    TheGreatCitracett

kiwifarms.is
  12. The 1st Amendment says people can actually do a lot to cops... curse at them, scream from feet away, all sorts of stuff... but having to see rodentface drool at you is a step too far. Actually, he probably thought Russ was staring at the girl they were citing and wanted him to clear out before they cut her loose (maybe she asked them to get rid of him first).

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #26952 Blue Jerkop, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  13. Ever asking the truly important questions, you narcissistic jackhole.

I still can’t get over his solo self-likes. As someone who has always struggled with self-confidence, what’s your fucking secret, Russ? I’d love to love myself as much as you do, and I can even close my mouth AND get laid without a spending the equivalent of a down payment on a Tesla.

Also, can someone educate Russ on what it means to “have dirt on someone?” Add another one to Russ’s book of mangled idioms, metaphors and clichés.

Russ, to “have dirt” on someone doesn’t mean they did something you perceive as mean. It means you have exclusive, secret information that could ruin them in everyone else’s eyes. You have no such thing on anyone, fucknut.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  14. I know that, but a lot of pigs don't and whatever your actual rights are, it is not a great idea to piss off someone with a gun who has the mentality of a neurotic Irish setter.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  15. “Underpaid office worker” is a mighty creative way to say “janitor.”

• Agree Agree x 15
    lamp shade

lamp shade progressive plights

kiwifarms.is
  16. I'm pretty certain a case of chocolate tard cum protein powder is cheaper and more effective in the long run than chocolate muffins.

17. Damn, he's still pissed at Tom Hiddleston. It's been at least 2 years at this point. Fucking hell, Rusty, you need professional help and I'm not talking about a whore.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  18. I wonder what his excuse will be for not finding a paralegal job if he moves to Arizona or whatever?

If he does that is, I kind of doubt he'll go through with it. The biggest factor is really how much or how little support he gets for the idea from his parents. If he's seriously considering it, I'm certain a key element has been asking them for money to do it.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Alec Benson Leary

Alec Benson Leary Creator of Asperchu
    Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.is
  19. Three things. One is that he was raised a Mormon, and from what other Mormons have mentioned in this thread, he’s treated special by other Mormons because he’s doing God’s work or something.

Two, in spite of his claims to have kicked his disability’s ass, he goes into that well over and over and gets away with anti-social behavior normal people can’t because no one wants to be seen as someone who treats handicapped people poorly. He gets special treatment, and he knows it, but acknowledging such would dramatically reduce his oppression points.

Three, if he didn’t believe in himself, no one else certainly will. His family has mostly distanced themselves and he has no friends who would willingly meet up with him. There’s nothing left for Hotlips Greer if he lost confidence in himself. That would mean accepting your lot in life as a career janitor, forever unable to get your dick wet unless you paid $$$$, and spending your free time on a shitty mobile port of PUBG. That’s a miserable existence to accept, and him thinking that he’s a hot 10 and will be in Hollywood someday gives him something to wake up for.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    Qi Meng Dealer

Qi Meng Dealer No one's idea of a hot date

kiwifarms.is
  20. I wonder how much of Russells delusions could be stymied by the realization that "The Biz" isn't actually some Heaven on Earth that will always protect him and never eject him. He's consumed with the idea that Hollywood is a secularist paradise when it's more like a mirage. I suppose a lot of people are. At least they can look at Russell as a cautionary tale.

The fact that he cites the "cash me outside" girl as a legit inspiration is telling. So he wants to compare his efforts to some mush mouthed little spoiled brat who can't even talk shit properly? What kind of Kingdom is that? You get a free pass in exchange for one embarrassing Dr. Phil appearance? Who'd want to be part of that "exclusive club", even if it did exist? Russell apparently, not me.

Russell wants to be a celebrity, but not in the traditional sense. He doesn't want to be the kind of celebrity who works every day, hones their craft, constantly seeks opportunities, takes risks and reaps the rewards. Russell wants to be the next William Hung, or the "cash me ousside" girl, he wants to be a one-shot flash-in-the-pan who plummets just as fast as it rises and somehow still be able to rub elbows with established artists and musicians.

tl;dr Russell seems infatuated with something he knows very little about.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    A Big Bumbling Black Man

A Big Bumbling Black Man never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.