Cultcow Russell Greer / @russellgreerofficialinsta - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
First, it was "Can't wait to win a gazillion dollars from my lawsuit against(with) you". Now it's "I can't wait to release my song and expose you to the world". By summer it'll be "Can't wait to post the drawing I did of you!!"
Eventually he'll just be drawing a Hitler mustache on People covers with her on them.

AbraCadaver

Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army
kiwifarms.net
Kinda what I've been wondering.

If he keeps trying to tease it or whatever he's doing, people are just going to get bored.
They’re pretty bored now...I guess because he’s a massive narcissist, he keeps assuming a big story will build around it and people will clamour for the song.

No one cares Russ. Only we care, and only because we’re going to laugh at it.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
What’s stopping him from releasing it now
He mentioned in a post earlier this week he was having trouble getting his song mixed. I wonder if he finally got 100% fired as a client by whatever company/Fiverr dude was allegedly the most recent 'producer' for his song (as he mentioned having to fire at least one other 'producer' earlier), and now he's having to either try to slap the different tracks together on his shitty laptop with freeware or desperately trying to hire someone else who will do the job for pennies. If he's still needing mixing for the song, it's obviously not done yet (despite his claims on how he already had everything set up to issue it on such-and-such date), hence why he can't release it.

AbraCadaver

Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army
kiwifarms.net
He mentioned in a post earlier this week he was having trouble getting his song mixed. I wonder if he finally got 100% fired as a client by whatever company/Fiverr dude was allegedly the most recent 'producer' for his song (as he mentioned having to fire at least one other 'producer' earlier), and now he's having to either try to slap the different tracks together on his shitty laptop with freeware or desperately trying to hire someone else who will do the job for pennies. If he's still needing mixing for the song, it's obviously not done yet (despite his claims on how he already had everything set up to issue it on such-and-such date), hence why he can't release it.
But he’s such a brilliant charismatic genius, mate, why don’t he do it himself?? It can be yet another facet of The Biz that he conquers and masters in a shockingly small amount of time!

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He doesn’t know what headline news even means. It’s a small story that is only being run because the news cycle is 24 hours, and a celebrity’s sisters death is better than running nothing. But it’s not headline, it’s filed under Celebrity human interest or something.

I guarantee you the “headline” story will be the New Zealand’s shooting. Which Russ won’t understand either since it’s not about him..

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I guarantee you the “headline” story will be the New Zealand’s shooting. Which Russ won’t understand either since it’s not about him..
He'll have some take about why are they covering this silly story about things in some other country while there is an underestimated cool guy right here in the United States who has plights.

lamp shade

progressive plights
kiwifarms.net
He'll have some take about why are they covering this silly story about things in some other country while there is an underestimated cool guy right here in the United States who has plights.
In any other thread I might say y’all are reaching, but this is the guy who said he was glad a baby was dead so people could stop talking about it and listen to his plights, that a woman on the news who had been murdered by her boyfriend should have dated people like him instead and it wouldn’t have happened, blamed Ariana Grande for a terrorist attack and got legitimately mad that she visited children in the hospital who were seriously injured (I believe his quote was “guess you have to get your legs blown off for Ariana to care”), and posted pics of one of the dead children at a meet and greet before the show to talk about how it was all Ariana’s fault. He will 100% make this NZ story out to be lame and will be legitimately pissed that it’s getting attention.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Well, that's what happens when you block anyone who dares to disagree with you about even the tiniest of things, and you creep everyone else out by constantly whining about MUH PLIGHTS and how it's unfair the law doesn't give you a free pass on raping women because you have a fucked up face.

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me, I'll be the stalker wooing you in my dreams..."
"Sorry, the old Russel can't come to the phone right now. Why? Because he was fired from here, too."

couldn't decide which one i liked better
Debut single drops when? You could record yourself singing the side effect warnings off a prescription drug info sheet and it'd still be better than anything Russ has shat out.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino