Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
Russ likely thought that his MEAN AWFUL ADOPTIVE FAMILY were so awful, telling him not to stalk girls in school or harass women in shops and that sometimes he’d have to SHARE with the other kids or wait his turn!

His REAL family would never do that! They’d love him! (Which is Russ’ mind means they’d do everything he wants, all the time with no pushback, because he’s a classic Narc, and literally believes True Love is a whore paid to suck his dick and shower him in praise.) Love, to Russell, is obedience and constant capitulation. Trying to tell him he’s wrong about anything means you don’t love him!

So Russ went along dreaming of the day he’d find his rich, influential Real Family and could ditch his stupid fake family that makes him follow rules and doesn’t understand what Taylor Swift did to him! In his letter, he claims to love his adoptive family, but then admits he dreamt for years, ever since childhood, of being a happy family with his bio parents. Those are not the words of a man satisfied with the family he has.

A classic trait of Narcissists is the belief and expectation that they belong somewhere better, among better people who will cater to them, simply because they’re so special and unique and brilliant and talented. They are constantly disappointed by the family and friends they have because no one can live up to the selfish, grandiose ideals they have about the friends and family they “deserve.”

No doubt this took the form of his fabled Real Family for Russ, and he figured as soon as he found them, Happiness and Riches and Fame would finally rain down on him. When that illusion was shattered and Russ was denied his fantasy, the blow to his narc ego was devastating. And ever since then, he’s been spiraling downward, trying to prove to the world that he deserves whatever he wants.

Russ is a man standing at the edge of a cliff with his trousers down, screaming at the world to suck his dick and tell him how great he is...then getting apoplectic with rage when the world laughs and says no.
It's pretty telling about how childish he is that anyone who bursts the bubble of his fantasy automatically becomes his enemy, whether it's a longtime friend or even a family member. His only priority in life is getting what he wants with no one telling him "no" or making him follow any rules. I guarantee if his birth family had been rich and famous and got him an in with the entertainment industry, he wouldn't give his adopted family another thought. Remember what he said about his parents in his video to richard/Alison?

"You don't understand his family. . . they're always. . . pushing. . ."

He definitely means that they try to keep him from the consequences of his own colossal ego and wild imagination. But in Russell's broken brain, they don't let him do what he wants with zero consequences, so they are worthless to him. Just like in his book, how he told his parents that he's "already lost everything," so his parents mean nothing to him.
The more I think about it and read his ravings, the more I think Russ isn't so much a liar as he is flat-out delusional. I think in his head the Erika situation played out exactly like he said it did. Of course, here in the real world we know better, but I truly believe he thinks he did nothing wrong and she blew up on him for no reason. I think he reinterprets events through his lens of "I can do no wrong, people just don't understand my brilliance" so often that he's lost his already tenuous grip on reality. His actions to me demonstrate he really does think fame and fortune are right around the corner if people would just do what they're told. That's why he hates us so much because we post what he actually wrote and he can't edit it or toss it down the memory hole.
The question of "is Russell a liar" is a hard one to answer, especially if you subscribe to the George Costanza school of thought, "It's not a lie if you believe it." We've seen Russell tell lies before, like his claim that Dani had AIDS, and then say he "stands by" his claims even after admitting he made them up. Or how he claimed everything in his book was 100% real even after admitting he made stuff in it up. When someone wrongs him, he feels justified in telling lies and expects everyone to think less of the person he's lying about regardless of if it's true or not. I think it's closer to doublethink than a lie, he knows it's untrue when he says it but acts as though it is true and eventually starts to believe his own BS. I think he rewrites history in his head (like how he turned the Ariana concert experience from the best night ever into calling her and her security bigots,) then starts to believe the lie after thinking of it. How many times has he said that Taylor's agents didn't understand that he was sending her his song as a gift, as if that mattered? It's not just a weak excuse, Russell is legitimately convinced that sending his song as a gift is the exception to the no unsolicited works policy. Why? Because he said so. If he knew he was full of shit he wouldn't try to bring so much attention to himself, yet he does.

What's always been baffling about him for me is that he tells rewritten versions of what happened that he believes makes him look like a hero and an underdog, or tries to make us pity him and hate people for disability shaming him, yet even in his own version of events he comes across as a rude, incompetent idiot. Take his entire book for instance. To any sensible person, he comes across as a whiny, entitled, incompetent, selfish, rude, excuse-making self-pitying imbecile. But every word of that book was written with the intention of making you feel sorry for him and think of him as some great, brilliant visionary. This is the version of events that he thinks vindicates him, it's how he chose to tell the story, since it's the version he perceives as true. And it's such an important truth that he feels a need to share it with the entire world. And he's wrong on every level. It's just impossible to comprehend.

People who have known Russ and come here have said he makes excuses constantly, and given how vocal he is about blaming everyone but himself for everything, I do think he is totally incapable of accepting that he may be wrong or may be a bad person. It's like he can't internalize it as a possibility, so he comes up with some excuse or finds someone to blame, and then that becomes reality in his head. His victim complex plays into it, I think, he sees himself as the ultimate underdog in life so every time something bad happens it's never because of his own actions. Which is why he thinks people just don't understand him or haven't given him the chance to share his story, because his version of events is reality to him, so telling him he's wrong is like saying two plus two equals five.

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

JAPES OF ALL KINDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure that's the narrative that runs through his head, but all signs point to his adoptive family giving him a lot of leeway. They've bailed him out of every serious issue he's gotten himself into. They managed to get him an expunged record for the hit list (which no one would know about for sure outside of that anecdotal comment on an article, except that he had to add it into to his autistic screed). They paid for his tuition even though he broke the one condition they had for him to do so which was to successfully complete a mission. You can't convince me that they didn't pay his rent or deposits or at least heavily help when he kept getting booted from place after place. You know they bought him that car. They paid for his lawyer and he still spit in their face by being a complete autist and giving up the softball slap on the wrist he was originally given.

Most parents in the Greer's position would have said fuck it by this point. He does nothing, but embarrass them with his antics. Imagine being a nice Mormon couple. You take in a disabled child to raise and spend God knows how much money and time in various therapies and attempted surgeries to help him. What do they get for that generosity? They get a narcissistic failure who tarnishes your reputation within your own community by bleating about hookers, strippers, Taylor Swift, muh plights, etc. Never once does he ever acknowledge what they have done for him throughout his miserable life. Never once has he ever expressed appreciation for any of them. Not even so much as a Happy Mother's/Father's Day. He's just a fundamentally broken, rotten person.
Oh no, I think we ALL know his adoptive family gave him all sorts of leeway and shielded him from the consequences of his actions.

It’s just too bad for them that in the mind of a narcissist, you don’t love them unless you always give them what they want and agree with them and never, ever tell them they’re wrong.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty telling about how childish he is that anyone who bursts the bubble of his fantasy automatically becomes his enemy, whether it's a longtime friend or even a family member. His only priority in life is getting what he wants with no one telling him "no" or making him follow any rules. I guarantee if his birth family had been rich and famous and got him an in with the entertainment industry, he wouldn't give his adopted family another thought. Remember what he said about his parents in his video to richard/Alison?

"You don't understand his family. . . they're always. . . pushing. . ."

He definitely means that they try to keep him from the consequences of his own colossal ego and wild imagination. But in Russell's broken brain, they don't let him do what he wants with zero consequences, so they are worthless to him. Just like in his book, how he told his parents that he's "already lost everything," so his parents mean nothing to him.
He didn't lose anything. He threw everything away after being told exactly what would happen if he sued Swift. He's never really articulated what exactly he thinks TS took from him. Of course, in reality, she didn't do anything at all to him, she doesn't even know he exists. All of his problems are self-inflicted, especially the Erika situation. Russ cannot, and will not accept being told "no." He views being denied something he wants as a personal attack. I wonder how often he gets fired vs. rage quitting after being corrected. He thinks he's perfect from what we can tell, and with his narcissism, all criticism is seen as a personal attack. He probably loses it everytime he gets instruction at work so if he's not fired, he walks out. He did so at Wal-Mart when told he couldn't leave hours early to catch a bus. I bet he's done it since.

Last edited:

crap

the state is controlling my destiny and my penis
kiwifarms.net
random question, but do we know why his email is [email protected]?

I think I always assumed that Mark was either his middle name or his birth name, but that's actually not the case, so what gives?

Maybe it's just me, but it seems odd that he'd be using an email for work/legal purposes that isn't some iteration of his actual name. But it's Russ, so I'm also surprised he's not using nice_guy_named_russ_swiftly_wooing_sex_workers or something equally as stupid

Let's Find Out!

🗡️🗡️🗡️
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
random question, but do we know why his email is [email protected]?

I think I always assumed that Mark was either his middle name or his birth name, but that's actually not the case, so what gives?

Maybe it's just me, but it seems odd that he'd be using an email for work/legal purposes that isn't some iteration of his actual name. But it's Russ, so I'm also surprised he's not using nice_guy_named_russ_swiftly_wooing_sex_workers or something equally as stupid
This is only a random guess out of nowhere, but if I put myself into Rusty's dumb head (ew, it's gross in here) I imagine it being some "stunning wordplay" on trademark.

Hur hur, I'm gonna put my Russmark™️ on that.

Edit: Or possibly Hallmark.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is only a random guess out of nowhere, but if I put myself into Rusty's dumb head (ew, it's gross in here) I imagine it being some "stunning wordplay" on trademark.

Hang on man. The emergency shipment of therapeutic booze is on its way. And I think you're right.

crap

the state is controlling my destiny and my penis
kiwifarms.net

I never would have hypothesised that in a thousand years, but I think you might be right! God, it makes my head hurt thinking about how his lumpy little mind works. That's the dumbest, most convoluted attempt at being witty I've heard since I last read his book

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how he'll respond to his TS suit getting dismissed (again) for failure to server (again). He's been told more than once how to serve TS, but he still insists on serving people who have no authority to accept service because it's easier and he thinks he's smarter than everyone else.

You know what's interesting to me? How Russhole immediately moved to serve Null through alternative service (via email), but he's never done the same to serve Taylor Swift. He obviously knows motioning for alternative service is possible, but he's never attempted to request such for any of his lawsuits against Taylor Swift. It's like he wants to be able to keep harassing her with his lawsuit (by repeatedly filing but failing to officially serve her) in perpetuity, or he thinks he can somehow force Tay-Tay to personally receive his frivolous lawsuit because he wants her to suck him his penis, and he thinks personally annoying her will get him closer to that--or at least get him her personal attention.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
He didn't lose anything. He threw everything away after being told exactly what would happen if he sued Swift. He's never really articulated what exactly he thinks TS took from him. Of course, in reality, she didn't do anything at all to him, she doesn't even know he exists. All of his problems are self-inflicted, especially the Erika situation. Russ cannot, and will not accept being told "no." He views being denied something he wants as a personal attack. I wonder how often he gets fired vs. rage quitting after being corrected. He thinks he's perfect from what we can tell, and with his narcissism, all criticism is seen as a personal attack. He probably loses it everytime he gets instruction at work so if he's not fired, he walks out. He did so at Wal-Mart when told he couldn't leave hours early to catch a bus. I bet he's done it since.
He's mentioned in the past that Taylor has caused him to lose legal jobs (not true, his BS lawsuits did that, and that's exactly what he was told would happen) and has said that she ruined his chances in the entertainment industry (of which he had none to begin with.) He's also said that she "spat on his efforts" or some other phrasing of it, and various other vague insulting statements. He has made certain assertions of what she did to him before but there has definitely been a lot of general "ruined my life" complaints as well.
You know what's interesting to me? How Russhole immediately moved to serve Null through alternative service (via email), but he's never done the same to serve Taylor Swift. He obviously knows motioning for alternative service is possible, but he's never attempted to request such for any of his lawsuits against Taylor Swift. It's like he wants to be able to keep harassing her with his lawsuit by repeatedly filing in perpetuity, or he thinks he can somehow force Tay-Tay to personally receive his frivolous lawsuit because he wants her to suck him his penis, and he thinks personally annoying her will get him closer to that--or at least get him her personal attention.
I think Russell legitimately believes serving Venable or whatever it's called counts as service solely because they've represented her before. He's done it multiple times now so he must believe it's the bias fake judges who can't figure out that he's served her properly.

Rabbits

wake up. shit. get out of bed.
kiwifarms.net

holy shit that's some 400iq level decyphering, lol.

I wish every time he wrote his name he'd put the russmark next to it.

Russell "Studly" Greer
russmark.png

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what's interesting to me? How Russhole immediately moved to serve Null through alternative service (via email), but he's never done the same to serve Taylor Swift. He obviously knows motioning for alternative service is possible, but he's never attempted to request such for any of his lawsuits against Taylor Swift. It's like he wants to be able to keep harassing her with his lawsuit (by repeatedly filing but failing to officially serve her) in perpetuity, or he thinks he can somehow force Tay-Tay to personally receive his frivolous lawsuit because he wants her to suck him his penis, and he thinks personally annoying her will get him closer to that--or at least get him her personal attention.
He did the same thing in his latest Tay Tay suit. He filed it as part of a motion in August and the response has been... crickets.

Last edited:

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has Nool been served yet? I tend to doubt it, bc one of them would mention it. C’mon Shitlips, let’s get this shin dig on the road!
Nothing in the court documents indicating he's been served and there's no reason to think it'll happen soon... or possibly at all. Because Russ is filing as a poor slob (as a pauper), someone apparently bothers to look to see if his case has any merit before starting the process.

DopeaddictKitten

Teaching my bird to be my cyberbully sidekick
kiwifarms.net
Jesus tapdancing Christ that screed was EXHAUSTING!!

Also, that screed should be added to the OP--kind of a "rite of passage" thing to show those new to the butternut squash just how exhausting and draining he truly is.
Oh, he forgives his dad? No one fucking asked. I hope the man either ignored him or said he must be thinking of someone else named Ross because he has no idea what the hell he just read.
Someone in butternut's life just really needs to sit him down and tell him that he is: Exhausting, draining, boring, repetitive, creepy, obnoxious, and any other adjectives they could come up with. Maybe gift him a Thesaurus for Christmas so he can get a real understanding.
Kind of late but another thing that makes me wanna slam my head into a desk is the line in his letter of 'forgiveness' to his bio father,
'You put me up for adoption because I was born with facial paralysis.'
(or however it was worded).

Like, okay, technically it's (most likely) true? But at the same time it's probably more that they put him up for adoption because they couldn't care for a child with a disability for whatever painful, heart breaking reason... Not because they simply hate disabled babies, as, at least I get the feeling, Russel's letter implied.

It's just mindblowing to me how rude he comes off in the first paragraph of what should be a very heartfelt, well intented (at least for a normal person) letter. Just crazy, lmao. He's such an asshole.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kind of late but another thing that makes me wanna slam my head into a desk is the line in his letter of 'forgiveness' to his bio father,

Like, okay, technically it's (most likely) true? But at the same time it's probably more that they put him up for adoption because they couldn't care for a child with a disability for whatever painful, heart breaking reason... Not because they simply hate disabled babies, as, at least I get the feeling, Russel's letter implied.

It's just mindblowing to me how rude he comes off in the first paragraph of what should be a very heartfelt, well intented (at least for a normal person) letter. Just crazy, lmao. He's such an asshole.

And the line at the very end, the afterthought:

"Anyway, I guess I hope you're doing okay. Or whatever. I guess you might have a life too, or something. Call me!"

lol

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net

Giving up a child is one of the hardest things most parents would ever do. And I can expect that Russ' bio Mom & Dad didn't just take one look at him and say, "ewwww! We don't want to raise a mutant baby! We'll keep the good one and give this one away."

It probably took them a while to come to terms with this and realize they weren't able to give him the care that would be necessary while also caring for another child. And like it or not, I'm sure that his adopted parents actually took him in with the best of intentions and loved him anyway.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Russell legitimately believes serving Venable or whatever it's called counts as service solely because they've represented her before. He's done it multiple times now so he must believe it's the bias fake judges who can't figure out that he's served her properly.
That's it exactly. He said in his last lawsuit that they could just pass it onto her. He doesn't get that it doesn't matter if they've represented her in the past. They have to authorized to accept service for that specific suit. He's been told this, but because it's too hard to figure out how to serve her properly, he just keeps doing the same thing, hoping it will work.

Hamsteroid

:hamflex:
kiwifarms.net
That's it exactly. He said in his last lawsuit that they could just pass it onto her. He doesn't get that it doesn't matter if they've represented her in the past. They have to authorized to accept service for that specific suit. He's been told this, but because it's too hard to figure out how to serve her properly, he just keeps doing the same thing, hoping it will work.

Russell:
I made an effort therefore you have to pass it on - it says so in the script to my life, for frick's sake! There it is, right before the "Swift Justice" chapter! Why is no one acting like they are supposed to?

Blathering.gif