Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He might as well burn his parents' house down with the amount of respect he shows them with the statement about feeling the most loved by a hooker. I wonder if they know he said that. Do you think they're aware of his intellectual bowel movements books? They have to know on some level that's he not mentally stable, especially after pleading guilty to electronic harassment. Stable people don't threaten to sue someone for not talking to them and demand professional mediation. If they're not aware of how far Russ has fallen, they're deluding themselves or being willfully ignorant.

I think the Greers are perfectly happy to keep their mentally challenged son at arm's length. I think they understand that he's not well and his behavior is often disgusting, but they do their best not to get involved in his life and are relieved that he's an adult and not their responsibility any longer. They might do what they can to bail him out when he finds himself in legal trouble just to keep him from getting beaten mercilessly in jail, but so far they've only had to do that twice. They know what he's like to some degree, they've tried to talk sense in him and make him see reason, and he's stuck his nose up at them at every turn. I think they've just relegated themselves to being content with him not bringing it into their lives on the daily.

Not only his parents, but does his sister know, the biological one? IIRC she's a freelance photographer. Can't imagine how it must feel to have your surname tethered to a sped like Russy boy.

Russhole's twin sister does not want anything to do with Russ. She flat-out turned him away the first time he tried to reach out to her. I highly doubt she knows anything about him other than he exists, which is at least more than Shit-lips can say about Taylor Swift.

He'd may be conventionally handsome, but he sure as heck won't be a Studᴿᴹ that will give her a Better Liveᴿᴹ

The giggle being that these women are either already multi-millionaires and can buy anything they want (including jets, yachts, and private islands), or hot enough to attract the kind of men wealthy enough to buy whatever they want and who will spend that money on the hot woman while they take her to their private island on their yacht. Russ has nothing to offer the women he's after that would make their life any better. Russ is either too delusional, too stupid, or is too far in denial to understand this.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
Worth a watch for anyone who has some time to waste. This is relevant because this exact shit is exactly the path our pet greasy gourd is on.

Of particular note: Detective in our country called to consult on the case. He is a language analyst and explains how all this chucklefuck's screeds are absolutely his writing. Butternut's ultimate undoing may involve his many sock accounts.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He'd may be conventionally handsome, but he sure as heck won't be a Studᴿᴹ that will give her a Better Liveᴿᴹ

That's the most amazing part, in my opinion. It's not just that Russ thinks he's extremely good looking (other than the paralysis*) he thinks he has literally everything going for him. Hell, he's shit on good-looking men often enough and implied they had nothing to offer but a pretty face.

He doesn't just think he's physically attractive, he thinks he's got that plus everything else a woman wants. Not only does he have no flaws to speak of, he's over and above what any woman could possibly desire. That apocryphal story about him harassing that lesbian virgin comes to mind -- "No woman can give you what I can, and no other guy can give you the experience you deserve". Whether the story's true or not, the person who wrote it nailed Russ's attitude perfectly.

*Which people should not be bigoted about and should just get over, unless he needs special consideration or acknowledgement that he's extra-special and has kicked his disability's ass.

Panda788

hold me tigjt like hamburguer
kiwifarms.net
The giggle being that these women are either already multi-millionaires and can buy anything they want (including jets, yachts, and private islands), or hot enough to attract the kind of men wealthy enough to buy whatever they want and who will spend that money on the hot woman while they take her to their private island on their yacht. Russ has nothing to offer the women he's after that would make their life any better. Russ is either too delusional, too stupid, or is too far in denial to understand this.

The only exception to these being, of course, a man that has an amazing personality and can love and respect the woman they love. Which again is not something Russ is able to provide since I doubt he has the capacity to love anyone and is probably unable to respect anyone unless they're rich, famous and as long as he thinks they can give something to him.

redcent

Do you have cable?
kiwifarms.net
I think the Greers are perfectly happy to keep their mentally challenged son at arm's length. I think they understand that he's not well and his behavior is often disgusting, but they do their best not to get involved in his life and are relieved that he's an adult and not their responsibility any longer. They might do what they can to bail him out when he finds himself in legal trouble just to keep him from getting beaten mercilessly in jail, but so far they've only had to do that twice. They know what he's like to some degree, they've tried to talk sense in him and make him see reason, and he's stuck his nose up at them at every turn. I think they've just relegated themselves to being content with him not bringing it into their lives on the daily.

Russhole's twin sister does not want anything to do with Russ. She flat-out turned him away the first time he tried to reach out to her. I highly doubt she knows anything about him other than he exists, which is at least more than Shit-lips can say about Taylor Swift.

He's lying through his teeth when he says he can offer a woman a better life
What he wants us for popstars like Taylor swift or whoever to give a him a better life, by hanging off his arm and showing those high school bullies/his sister/kiwi orchards and showing them. Plus if he got a mansion or two in the process that will be a plus

Unless you think of that NZ hooker who he didn't even have a couch for. His opinion of women must be really low if they think living with him in his hovel is a "better life" but again it's all about him Getting the better life. So what if the hooker has to cramp up her spine sleeping on a tiny love seat and live off of cheap cereal and deal with droolio every day, all that matters is that he has a woman hanging off of his arm.

Most if not all his delusions and plights and insanity book down to him trying to show his enemies that image of him with some hot chick.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
That's the most amazing part, in my opinion. It's not just that Russ thinks he's extremely good looking (other than the paralysis*) he thinks he has literally everything going for him. Hell, he's shit on good-looking men often enough and implied they had nothing to offer but a pretty face.

He doesn't just think he's physically attractive, he thinks he's got that plus everything else a woman wants. Not only does he have no flaws to speak of, he's over and above what any woman could possibly desire. That apocryphal story about him harassing that lesbian virgin comes to mind -- "No woman can give you what I can, and no other guy can give you the experience you deserve". Whether the story's true or not, the person who wrote it nailed Russ's attitude perfectly.

*Which people should not be bigoted about and should just get over, unless he needs special consideration or acknowledgement that he's extra-special and has kicked his disability's ass.

I have never, in all my years on this planet, seen someone with so much misplaced self-confidence as Russell. Someone so ignorant and incompetent yet convinced of their own brilliance. So smug and rude yet having nothing to back up their arrogance. So absolutely malicious to the point of trying to hurt women who reject him and at the same time so incompetent that he never succeeds and so vain that he can't even learn how to get better at it. So convinced he's destined for greatness, so convinced that he's some suave, desirable gentleman, when the truth is the exact opposite.

And the funniest part is that while he expects women to focus on everything except his appearance, that's the only thing he cares about with women. All he ever talks about with women is how hot they are, or how mean they are for rejecting him. How many times now have we heard him tell women how great they are simply because they are hot, then hear him bitch and moan about women rejecting him, only to have him conclude that "she doesn't like nice guys" or "this is what I get for being a gentleman."

Russell posted his dating profile a while back, and it was posted here, I'm just putting it back up to remind people, and it's just. . . wow. Nothing about what kind of woman he wants, just about how great he is. And that he's paralyzed and deformed, but you're not allowed to think he's ugly.
dating profile.png

He's lying through his teeth when he says he can offer a woman a better life
What he wants us for popstars like Taylor swift or whoever to give a him a better life, by hanging off his arm and showing those high school bullies/his sister/kiwi orchards and showing them. Plus if he got a mansion or two in the process that will be a plus

Unless you think of that NZ hooker who he didn't even have a couch for. His opinion of women must be really low if they think living with him in his hovel is a "better life" but again it's all about him Getting the better life. So what if the hooker has to cramp up her spine sleeping on a tiny love seat and live off of cheap cereal and deal with droolio every day, all that matters is that he has a woman hanging off of his arm.

Most if not all his delusions and plights and insanity book down to him trying to show his enemies that image of him with some hot chick.
WRT giving them a better life, he's made it clear that he thinks he is the only true gentleman on earth, and that every other guy is some douchebag or thug who doesn't know how to really treat a woman. It's not lying so much as it is his massive ego convincing him that he's the most desirable man in the world. Getting to live the rich life with someone like Taylor at his side, piggybacking off of her wealth may be something that is on his mind, but he's not talked about that as much. His main focus is on using Taylor's fame to get himself into the music industry, and getting her to go on a date with him. He believes that every woman he tries to woo has never had a man be nice to them at all, and he's going to save them from all those other guys by being nice, but only if they give him endless free sex in return. So it doesn't matter to him that he lives in squalor and barely gets by on a janitor's salary. It doesn't matter that he's a deformed narcissist who in reality is very controlling and selfish. He thinks he's being a gentleman, so he thinks women shouldn't be allowed to say no to him, because that's discrimination, and he doesn't get that discrimination is allowed in personal relationships.

AbraCadaver

JAPES OF ALL KINDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have never, in all my years on this planet, seen someone with so much misplaced self-confidence as Russell. Someone so ignorant and incompetent yet convinced of their own brilliance. So smug and rude yet having nothing to back up their arrogance. So absolutely malicious to the point of trying to hurt women who reject him and at the same time so incompetent that he never succeeds and so vain that he can't even learn how to get better at it. So convinced he's destined for greatness, so convinced that he's some suave, desirable gentleman, when the truth is the exact opposite.

And the funniest part is that while he expects women to focus on everything except his appearance, that's the only thing he cares about with women. All he ever talks about with women is how hot they are, or how mean they are for rejecting him. How many times now have we heard him tell women how great they are simply because they are hot, then hear him bitch and moan about women rejecting him, only to have him conclude that "she doesn't like nice guys" or "this is what I get for being a gentleman."

Russell posted his dating profile a while back, and it was posted here, I'm just putting it back up to remind people, and it's just. . . wow. Nothing about what kind of woman he wants, just about how great he is. And that he's paralyzed and deformed, but you're not allowed to think he's ugly.
View attachment 1685142

WRT giving them a better life, he's made it clear that he thinks he is the only true gentleman on earth, and that every other guy is some douchebag or thug who doesn't know how to really treat a woman. It's not lying so much as it is his massive ego convincing him that he's the most desirable man in the world. Getting to live the rich life with someone like Taylor at his side, piggybacking off of her wealth may be something that is on his mind, but he's not talked about that as much. His main focus is on using Taylor's fame to get himself into the music industry, and getting her to go on a date with him. He believes that every woman he tries to woo has never had a man be nice to them at all, and he's going to save them from all those other guys by being nice, but only if they give him endless free sex in return. So it doesn't matter to him that he lives in squalor and barely gets by on a janitor's salary. It doesn't matter that he's a deformed narcissist who in reality is very controlling and selfish. He thinks he's being a gentleman, so he thinks women shouldn't be allowed to say no to him, because that's discrimination, and he doesn't get that discrimination is allowed in personal relationships.
Russ has the classic incel thinking of “I need a woman who’s at least an eight because men are visual creatures and I can’t be attracted to an ugly girl...BUT hot women should find me attractive simply for my personality, because women are all about that emotional rubbish and they care more about personality, unless they’re shallow whores.”

The main difference is that incels try to back this up with caveman logic, “men are PROVIDERS so their money and ability to protect women is their most important feature...women are MOTHERS so they need to be super-hot with big tits in order to breed good healthy babies because looks= good health!! Therefore I can value a woman’s looks over everything, but she’s shallow if she wants ME to be hot!”

Russ doesn’t go for “nature” reasoning...he simply reasons that he deserves a hot woman because he’s wonderful and because he’s disabled, which is hilarious.

They do both, however, share the common quirk of insisting that the man’s main draw is being a good provider, or offering “a better life,” when both incels and Russ are to a man fucking terrible at these things and can barely afford to give themselves a good life.

Basically it’s ”I deserve a hot woman because women should be hot or they are useless, but any woman who dislikes my looks is shallow and can’t see past my exterior to the caring provider underneath...but also if you point out that I’m poor and couldn’t fucking provide free napkins at a picnic, I will call you a shallow gold-digger slut for that also. Women should be hot, nurturing, virginal, obedient and perfect, while I do not need to have any redeeming features at all.”

redcent

Do you have cable?
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1685142

What's so nice about him? He called an instathot hot and gave her a dollar. Beggers on the street get more than that.

Reactions: TractorGirl

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This is what makes all the alarms go off in my head, honestly.

There are plenty of (relatively) wealthy, good-looking, arrogant, entitled douchebags out there. Plenty. So very very many. And a lot of them are bona fide narcissists, and a lot of them have a ridiculously inflated sense of their own importance or attractiveness or whatever.

But even if they get salty over a woman rejecting them, they seldom pose more of a threat than calling her a whore and maybe spreading some rumors about how her pussy tasted like sour grapes or something. And that's shithead behavior from giant manbabies, make no mistake.

Yet ultimately, they -- like most men, and hell, most women -- have this safety mechanism installed somewhere in their heads that assures them they can get over the rejection. Even if that manifests as "I could do better" or "Sluts like that are a dime a dozen," it's there. It keeps them from obsessing over the one that hurt them to the point that they'd invest their valuable time and attention earnestly trying to ruin the person's life. Even if they comically overvalue their time and attention, they're narcissistic enough to decide something's not worth it, whatever coping mechanism they employ -- even if it's an unhealthy coping mechanism, like devaluing or dehumanizing the person who "wronged" them. If nothing else, their self-image of being unqualified successes doesn't square with them hounding an exgirlfriend -- they have to forget or paper over the rejection for their own peace of mind.

Of course, some of them seem to reach a breaking point where one more rejection is too much and they lose their shit.

Russ has a head start on getting to that point. He does not seem to have that "move on" mechanism in the first place, or at least, it's very weak. Five years later, he's still trying to punish Taylor Swift. He doesn't talk much about Ariana Grande, but you can bet he still seethes over that incident. Erika not only denied him, she stood up to him and punished HIM. The women he doesn't have a "relationship" with, like the women he pesters on IG only to be met by silence, probably fuel the fire, but don't get the same amount of hate. He saves that for the ones he really thinks significantly betrayed him by not jumping on his dick.

That said, I genuinely think he's too unintelligent and incompetent to do much in the way of revenge. So far -- so far! -- stupid court cases have been enough for him to feel like he's winning somehow. But that won't last and even incompetent boobs can buy a gun.

I just really hope this has a hilarious ending, not a horrific one.

Rustled Jimmies

Your honor, please find the plaintiff is not bald
kiwifarms.net
There's plenty of horrific women out there that would settle for Russ but he would never settle for them. Thus ensuring he will never get his dick wet without money or maybe if he get's his hand on some GHB.
Russ might have gotten himself a mormon wife if his personality was the polar opposite of what it is now, and if he worked harder at school instead of working 3 jobs to pay for brothel trips to Nevada.

As usual he was handed another opportunity and he decided to piss all over it by letting his dick do all the critical thinking.

What's so nice about him? He called an instathot hot and gave her a dollar. Beggers on the street get more than that.
He legit thinks he is the only guy that is nice to women, he sees all other men as being the stereotypical mean boyfriend in romcoms where as he is the underdog with substance, other men are crude to strippers but he wants to rescue them from that life and show them a fun new world.

Think of it like Beauty and the Beast, Russ thinks all other men are Gaston and he is the Beast who shows Bell he is actually caring and loving and will give her a happily ever after life.

When in reality, Russ is uglier than the Beast and more abusive and shallow than Gaston

Last edited:

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
Think of it like Beauty and the Beast, Russ thinks all other men are Gaston and he is the Beast who shows Bell he is actually a caring and loving and will give her a happily ever after life.

When in reality, Russ is uglier than the Beast and more abusive and shallow than Gaston
No one sues like Russ Greer
No one can lose like Russ Greer
No one's unable to speak or to chew like Russ Greer

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
If they're not aware of how far Russ has fallen, they're deluding themselves or being willfully ignorant.
I have a feeling it might be the latter, especially since he's so open about premarital sex with hookers. That's a major no-no with any Christian sect (except maybe ultra liberal protestants) and considering they're from rural Wyoming, yeah, they're probably trying to be as ignorant as possible about this shit.

Bridgeburner

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1685142

His dating profile is pure gold. I'll give him that he's funny, albeit not in a way he intended.

Also, how many years ago was his last paralegal job?

Rustled Jimmies

Your honor, please find the plaintiff is not bald
kiwifarms.net
Russell is definitely on a crusade to have the least amount of people show up at his funeral, making it so his parents are only there out of obligation of doing the right thing because their religion tells them to.

All his posts are evident of him screaming in the void, only ones engaging in his comments are the odd ween and himself when he likes his own posts

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His dating profile is pure gold. I'll give him that he's funny, albeit not in a way he intended.

Also, how many years ago was his last paralegal job?
Three or four years ago. He's unemployable in that field with his history of frivolous lawsuits and the general incompetence he displays in his filings. It's awfully nice of him to put his utter ineptitude on display so he saves potential employers a lot of trouble in screening him out.

Andrew Neiman

I'll cue you!
kiwifarms.net
Bold of you to assume that there will be an epitaph, or even a grave marker. I doubt anyone other than his parents would care enough to pay for one.
I think we can anticipate it'll be something like this:

As an aside, you can tell Russell hasn't done anything interesting in a few days because the thread has descended into nonstop pontification about how awful he is.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As an aside, you can tell Russell hasn't done anything interesting in a few days because the thread has descended into nonstop pontification about how awful he is.
Yeah, is he lying low for a while? He hasn't popped up in a while. I wonder if he's under instructions from his parents to keep his head down or they won't help him anymore.