Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

Now I really wish he’d go through a psych evaluation we could all listen in on, the way he approached that Russian girl is pure industrial grade autism. She was a complete stranger, sitting by herself, occupied with her work, and he dove right in there to place himself next to her to start talking and ask for her phone number in what I assume is their first meeting. I bet it never crossed his mind that she wouldn’t want to be disturbed, let alone in such a rude manner.
I don't think it's autism, I think it's Russ being the self-centered narcissist he is. Of course it didn't occur to him that she didn't want to be disturbed and he was being rude, but not because Russ doesn't get social cues or understand indirect hints: it's because he gives no fucks about what other people want or feel. If he sees a girl he likes and thus wants, he feels he has the right to talk to her right then and there and demand her phone number.

Pretty sure he already rewrote the conviction in his mind. He thinks that if he can "excuse" or justify things they won't matter. Like i called her and aids ridden white but it doesn't count becaue k was having an anxiety attack. Or i said there will be blood b cause it's a phrase from a movie. Or wtf is in his credit report they he is working on and shouldn't be used against him.

Thing is his mental gymnastics are beyond a reach and it's excusable to him with his broken logic but not excusable to literally anyone with comprehension skills.

Riske_boy

Verified Kiwileak
For those who are not affiliated with the Mormon church, the hashtag "givethanks" is something that Mormons are doing since the leader of the church said to post on social media things that you are grateful for to express outward positivity. It's interesting to see at times that he completely distances himself from being Mormon and then at other times we see him hopping on the Mormon bandwagon like this for example. It makes me question if shitlips actually were to get a good Mormon girl, would he be fully Mormon again? But yeah... thought you guys would like to know about that.

Easy Peasy

Harry Potter & the Audacity of This Bitch (Terf)
I know this isn't what you meant, but it took my slow brain a while to figure it out, and I decided I wanted Russ to change his online name to Happy Harry Hard-on.
+100 xp for pump up the volume reference

I thought it was a reference to Triple H, the WWE wrestler which would be equally strange and hilarious

Begemot

What you eat defines you....
I don't think he grasps that outside of Utah, he will not have the tard armor of the Magical Star Buddy. If he fucks up, he's just going to jail.
It's strange, isn't it? The Mormonism he despises for purportedly keeping him away from hookers was possibly the one thing keeping him actually dealing with the undertow of crime and prostitution. He's basically always lived in a sheltered bubble due to a theological quirk.

For those who are not affiliated with the Mormon church, the hashtag "givethanks" is something that Mormons are doing since the leader of the church said to post on social media things that you are grateful for to express outward positivity. It's interesting to see at times that he completely distances himself from being Mormon and then at other times we see him hopping on the Mormon bandwagon like this for example. It makes me question if shitlips actually were to get a good Mormon girl, would he be fully Mormon again? But yeah... thought you guys would like to know about that.
No he wouldn't--even if the Mormon young lady was conventionally hot. Butternut exhibits a distressing bad pattern of being a supermassive black hole wanting praise and validation. He might pontificate (when it suits him) on church dogma, but he will 100% NOT be faithful, and he will 100% be both physically and emotionally abusive. But make no mistake...once butternut saw one set of tits and pussy, he pretty much is gonna need to see all of 'em--or as many as he can rack up.

For validation.

No he wouldn't--even if the Mormon young lady was conventionally hot. Butternut exhibits a distressing bad pattern of being a supermassive black hole wanting praise and validation. He might pontificate (when it suits him) on church dogma, but he will 100% NOT be faithful, and he will 100% be both physically and emotionally abusive. But make no mistake...once butternut saw one set of tits and pussy, he pretty much is gonna need to see all of 'em--or as many as he can rack up.

For validation.
Also, odds are that the good Mormon girl, even if conventionally hot, etc, by definition will not be putting out nearly soon enough. Nor know right off the bat “how to kiss him in a way that helps (him) w (his) disability” or any of the other skill sets that he is used to getting since his experience is exclusively w prostitutes.

AbraCadaver

Java bunnies
True & Honest Fan

For validation.
Russ actually getting a voluntary girlfriend...hell even getting laid ONCE without paying for it...would make his absurd narc ego skyrocket. Even if she dumped him later, he’d be on girls’ Twitters simultaneously trying to “woo” them, while telling off every other man who talks to them that at least he can get a woman without paying, Fatty McPatty.

Every other male client of whores would now be cast as losers who can’t get laid without paying, and Russ is NOT that kind of a loser! He had sex for free!! He just prefers prozzies cuz he wants to show them a better life now.

There’s no way in hell he’d want to be faithful if he got a girl...he’s a STUD now! He's a PLAYER. He had the sex...the FREE kind. He can’t be tied down to one bitch when there are so many tens out there!!

Time to drop a little note to TayTay, just a hi-how-are-you, mention his girlfriend, no big deal, he’s seeing other people too, people who touched his dick without money being involved. Soooo you know, if that’s what was holding you back from wanting him, Tay, worry no more. He’s no creepy loveless stalker! He’s totally made it with ladies. Like, all the way. For free.