Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

Russ actually getting a voluntary girlfriend...hell even getting laid ONCE without paying for it...would make his absurd narc ego skyrocket. Even if she dumped him later, he’d be on girls’ Twitters simultaneously trying to “woo” them, while telling off every other man who talks to them that at least he can get a woman without paying, Fatty McPatty.

Every other male client of whores would now be cast as losers who can’t get laid without paying, and Russ is NOT that kind of a loser! He had sex for free!! He just prefers prozzies cuz he wants to show them a better life now.

There’s no way in hell he’d want to be faithful if he got a girl...he’s a STUD now! He's a PLAYER. He had the sex...the FREE kind. He can’t be tied down to one bitch when there are so many tens out there!!

Time to drop a little note to TayTay, just a hi-how-are-you, mention his girlfriend, no big deal, he’s seeing other people too, people who touched his dick without money being involved. Soooo you know, if that’s what was holding you back from wanting him, Tay, worry no more. He’s no creepy loveless stalker! He’s totally made it with ladies. Like, all the way. For free.
The problem is that the type of "lady" would would be in his "league" would be some crazy cat lady who thinks she only deserves to date 9s and 10s (which Russ is clearly not).

Last edited:

Fanatical Pragmatist

Watching the world burn
You know the saying "There is a point where we needed to stop and we have clearly passed it, but let's keep going and see what happens?" That's Russell's life. There was a point he could have stopped, could have turned his life around, but he didn't. The only way this works out even slightly well for him is if he nukes his internet presence completely, stops chasing fame, and goes underground. But he won't. If Vegas doesn't get Russ, then the courts will. If the courts don't, then Woko Haram will. And if Woko Haram doesn't, an angry boyfriend/husband will.
I would feel bad for him so utterly destroying his own life like this, but then I remember what an awful piece of shit he is. There is no hell quite like the hell you make for yourself.
:optimistic: :optimistic: :optimistic:
Russel is the kind of person who WILL press charges. Depending on the state, a guy could end up in a lot of trouble for getting in a physical altercation with Russell. Maybe if it were in SLC and it were Erika's boyfriend involved or somewhere in the heartland where "small town justice" prevails and the sheriffs look the other way; but Russ is the type of guy you're warned about that WILL try to get you in legal trouble if you give them what's coming - with the added dose of being "disabled", so any lawyer worth half their pay will try and paint you as some menace who loves beating kids in wheelchairs.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
Wow. After who knows how many weeks, I've read this thread from beginning to current end. I still can't believe Magical Star Buddy is real. He reads like a badly written fanfic villain or something, but with actual creep factor. I don't know if I'm fascinated, horrified, or a little of both.
I started from the beginning as well, I'm up to page 350, and just keep shaking my head at all his craziness. It's hard to believe he's a real person at times.

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
For those who are not affiliated with the Mormon church, the hashtag "givethanks" is something that Mormons are doing since the leader of the church said to post on social media things that you are grateful for to express outward positivity. It's interesting to see at times that he completely distances himself from being Mormon and then at other times we see him hopping on the Mormon bandwagon like this for example. It makes me question if shitlips actually were to get a good Mormon girl, would he be fully Mormon again? But yeah... thought you guys would like to know about that.

Thank you for sharing this information. I wondered why Rusty was publishing his Thanksgiving message 3 days early but I just chalked it up to him being an idiot as usual.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
Wow. After who knows how many weeks, I've read this thread from beginning to current end. I still can't believe Magical Star Buddy is real. He reads like a badly written fanfic villain or something, but with actual creep factor. I don't know if I'm fascinated, horrified, or a little of both.
I started from the beginning as well, I'm up to page 350, and just keep shaking my head at all his craziness. It's hard to believe he's a real person at times.
I know how you feel, that was my experience going through it as well. It really is baffling that someone can be simultaneously: 1) So laughably incompetent at EVERYTHING he attempts, 2) So completely convinced of his own brilliance and superiority to everyone else, 3) So horrifically selfish and unforgivably vile, 4) So unaware of how he is perceived and incapable of change despite constant and complete failure, not to mention being hated by everyone he ever meets, and 5) completely convinced he's destined for stardom and success despite everything I've just listed. What makes Russell so fascinating, so impossible to look away from, is that combination of unfailing confidence to the point of delusion, the indefensible maliciousness of everything he attempts, the total failure that is his life, and his complete inability to self-reflect or learn at all. It's like someone trying to kill you, but you're behind a pull door and they keep pushing, and rather than try to pull, they just keep pushing, totally convinced that every push will be the one that opens the door, and even if they could figure it out you've already gotten far, far away from them.

The best part is trying to convince your friends that he's a real person. Nobody will believe you.

I tried to tell someone once about the story of how he took the hooker out of the date and blew through all his time without getting to the sex part. They thought this was the funniest shit ever. I keep Mr Scarf updated on the misadventures of fuck face and he tells his friends.

See Russ, you are famous, just not the way you want.

The best part is trying to convince your friends that he's a real person. Nobody will believe you.
Oh believe me, I’ve tried, but I worry that people will think I’m just picking on some poor retard, so I don’t talk about him much to my friends. That’s the thing about Russ, his messed up face tends to keep him from having to face the real criticism he deserves. And the thing is, like so many here have said, under normal circumstances I would feel sorry for Russ. He didn’t ask for Moebius, and it must sting to know his birth parents didn’t want him but kept his twin. But that’s where my sympathy has to end, because everything else...he’s done to himself.

Also, a thought I had when reading his “lawsuit” against the Farms, has anyone ever actually called him “Moebius Shitlips” before he put it in that document? I only recall seeing him called “Shitlips” by itself until after he put “Moebius” in front of it in a doc, so I’m suspicious it’s his attempt to make the Farms look bad by stretching the truth.

The Great Citracett

Homeboy in a homemade bungalow
True & Honest Fan
Oh believe me, I’ve tried, but I worry that people will think I’m just picking on some poor retard, so I don’t talk about him much to my friends. That’s the thing about Russ, his messed up face tends to keep him from having to face the real criticism he deserves. And the thing is, like so many here have said, under normal circumstances I would feel sorry for Russ. He didn’t ask for Moebius, and it must sting to know his birth parents didn’t want him but kept his twin. But that’s where my sympathy has to end, because everything else...he’s done to himself.

Also, a thought I had when reading his “lawsuit” against the Farms, has anyone ever actually called him “Moebius Shitlips” before he put it in that document? I only recall seeing him called “Shitlips” by itself until after he put “Moebius” in front of it in a doc, so I’m suspicious it’s his attempt to make the Farms look bad by stretching the truth.

I'm pretty sure he just made that one up, because he desperately needs to believe this thread is just cruelly mocking him solely because of his disability and nothing else.

People here have come up with far more creative and hilarious nicknames, or just discovered ones he really hates.

Like for some reason, "dingus" seems to really set him off.

Clovis

Kadir-Buxton Method practitioner
It just seems out of character for him to buy a sex doll. I would think to him it would seem he's admitting he can't get laid (at least without paying for it). He did though, so he must have been going through a truly desperate phase. I use to say he wouldn't rape because it would directly contradict his view of himself as a nice guy. But now, seeing the mental gymnastics he's capable of, I think he could rape a woman and justify it as her having led him on, or that she really enjoyed it once he did it or some other bullshit rapist use to excuse the inexcusable.
Being Russell Greer is his justification. Never forget, he literally argued he should to be allowed to rape women. (They can just close their eyes!)

Because while we can be pretty harsh and crass, there is a lot of good life advice here, and some people genuinely would be happy if he got his act together and moved on with his life.
Nah, he deserves everything he brings on himself. I for one look forward to watching him continue to flame out.

Lol at "much learning and growing". He learned how to be scammed by a bullshit PR company? He learned that a couch probably can't be had for the price of a couch cover? He learned how to scrawl a slightly worse signature?

Go on then, Russ- what specifically do you consider your greatest hits of 2020?

Also, does anyone know who the other guy is? Maybe the "friend" who offered him a ride in exchange for a free handy?
Horrifying thought that such derranged and foul desires, could lurk inside a very normal looking person like that. I just can't imagine anyone sane being able to get off in the presence of the grease goblin. I know some jaded and extreme fetishists exist but the idea some guy out there might have a Russ kink still bothers me.

DrJonesHat

Katy Perry stole my kidney
True & Honest Fan
I'm pretty sure he just made that one up, because he desperately needs to believe this thread is just cruelly mocking him solely because of his disability and nothing else.

People here have come up with far more creative and hilarious nicknames, or just discovered ones he really hates.

Like for some reason, "dingus" seems to really set him off.
I forget where, but telling he's not nice, it's just an act to get sex really upsets him.

Rustled Jimmies

Your honor, please find the plaintiff is not bald
I forget where, but telling he's not nice, it's just an act to get sex really upsets him.
Pretty sure just the word "no" triggers him

Any form of disagreement is seen as a slight against him personally, if he says the sky is green when you say it's blue, he will get defensive.
It's just more of his NPD at play, if you question his perfection, you are an enemy of the state of Russell Ratmouth Greer

I tried to tell someone once about the story of how he took the hooker out of the date and blew through all his time without getting to the sex part. They thought this was the funniest shit ever. I keep Mr Scarf updated on the misadventures of fuck face and he tells his friends.

See Russ, you are famous, just not the way you want.

My other half loves telling friends that I cyber bully a man with a disability to force me into telling people about him and how vile he is. Most of them ask so many follow up questions because they just can't fathom this guy isn't just trolling. The lawsuits really prove he's not and he's stupidly serious.