Russia banned from all global sport including 2020 OIympics and 2022 World Cup finals -

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

the autist of dojima

Shitposter of shitposters
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think a lot of people are misinterpreting this as purely political, which it partly is, but the biggest reason for Russia's ban is their brazeness and openess over their doping. Most countries have the courtesy (or intelligence) to hide their doping at least behind a thin sheet of wool, Russia's currently flopping their cock and bouncing their tits without even closing the blinds.
Are you telling me that atleates looking like reject baki characters isnt normal?
Color me shocked

Glad I couldn't help

Ohai!
kiwifarms.net
Fun fact: one of the founders and the first president of WADA was one Dick Pound, a Canadian who attended and later became Chancellor of McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Maybe not coincidentally, WADA is based out of Montreal as well. He also chaired an investigation into Russian doping, so I guess he still a small part of the story.

Safir

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately the extent of the soccer ban is currently not known. I'd love for it to apply (soccer gets a ridiculous amount of taxpayer money), but it's too early to start celebrating. Russia bought the 2018 cup, they can buy their way into 2022, too.

Meanwhile, (((cosmopolitan first worlders))) who demand a blanket ban for all Russian nationals (not just the dopers, the parasites, and the traitor rag) need to get cancer and die, pronto.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Fun fact: one of the founders and the first president of WADA was one Dick Pound, a Canadian who attended and later became Chancellor of McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Maybe not coincidentally, WADA is based out of Montreal as well. He also chaired an investigation into Russian doping, so I guess he still a small part of the story.
Dick Pound/Tokyo Sexwale 2020

Bear Ass

BEARS!
kiwifarms.net
Imagine training your whole life to be an Olympian and getting your (likely only) shot just to be cucked out of representing your nation at the last minute. Whoops.

I wonder what this will mean for Olympic sports with team competitions?

ClipBitch

kiwifarms.net
Russia should take this as an opportunity to corner a new sports market where doping is encouraged if not required. I want to watch drugged up freaks going at it. Might make baseball watchable.

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
Calling it now that I-Pod wont be able to drop in in 2022, Hirano takes gold in the half pipe.

Tags
None