Russian Invasion of Ukraine (2022): Thread 2 - Ukrainian Liars vs Russian Liars with Air and Artillery Superiority, now with less Static of War

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

How well is the war this going for Russia?

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Blyatskrieg

Votes: 192 9.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐ I ain't afraid of no Ghost of Kiev

Votes: 232 11.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐ Competent attack with some upsets

Votes: 717 36.3%
  • ⭐⭐ Stalemate

Votes: 529 26.8%
  • ⭐ Ukraine takes back Crimea 2022

Votes: 306 15.5%

• Total voters

UmQasaan

Inshallah
kiwifarms.net
Here's a thought, if Russia really didn't want Finland and Sweden to join NATO, maybe they should have tried their hand at actual diplomacy instead of only threatening them if they dare join NATO, since as soon as a nuclear armed NATO country says "Hey, while you're in the process of joining, we'll consider you a defacto member of NATO." like the UK did Russia loses basically all of it's leverage against Finland and Sweden joining NATO.

In fact the constant threats of "If you join NATO I'll invade you!" is counterproductive since it makes said countries trust Russia even less.

If Russia hadn't had a sperg fit, gave Finland and Sweden something favorable plus a signed guarantee they won't invade (for all that paper is worth) maybe, just maybe they would have had second thoughts at sacrificing their long standing neutrality.
Saying this isn’t insightful, if you want to invent the time machine and tell yourself to actually give A shit about the war in Donbas before 2022, go right ahead. Negotiations failed time and time again for 8 goddamn years, Zelenskyy was adamant on joining NATO after countless discussions of “don’t fucking do it you mongoloid” . He doesn’t care about anything beyond “owning le ruskies”, and is paying the unfortunate, tragic price. He couldn’t even recognized the Russian language in a region that is ethnically Russian, just utter petulance.

Also, if you took 5 fucking minutes to do basic research, you would know negotiations have been going for some time between Finland and Russia

507BB506-5D80-4966-90DB-5D4F078D239C.jpeg

Unfortunately, the butthurt belt suffers from severe delusions of grandeur and continues to propagate themselves as the victim. Ukraine could have been a buffer state but their bitterness towards Russia clouded their already questionable judgment. Finland could delineate the situation to its populace in an unbiased, unfiltered approach since they supposedly have so much press freedom and government transparency. It’s not about right and wrong, it’s about looking at the situation you’re in and being pragmatic for the sake of your country and its citizens.

16696803-1150-4885-BE44-27F27C988CB6.jpeg

SneedEyeMitch

kiwifarms.net
Lol this is such an inverse of reality. I’m pretty sure the people in Crimea are thinking they dodged a pretty big bullet. Not only is Ukraine war torn and the economy is in the shithole, do you know after Maiden most people had their Ukrainian bank accounts emptied by the new corrupt government? Anybody that exited a Ukrainian bank and deposited into a Russian bank would have also dodged a pretty big bullet.

Don’t ask me for a source, I only know from a Ukranian girl I was fucking for a couple of months. She lost her whole life savings after Maidan
>Source is literally linked to muh dick.

3-2-1836

kiwifarms.net
Hey, hey I found column in question!

And would you look at that. He never actually uses "Russian world"
View attachment 3277463
He uses words "Russian Mir" to describe Putin's goverment. That's a sneaky manipulation to make him look as he want's to genocide Russian.
No it's a deliberate mistranslation, as in Russian Mir means both "peace" and "world", and he was trying to allude to pax romana

MrJokerRager

Z Boobs, V Beach Volleyball and O MAGA 2024
kiwifarms.net
An article by Micheal Tracey about Western Media coverage of the hohol nazis living out a mission from the Metro 2033 video game series.

Nazis Are Actually Fine Now, According to the Southern Poverty Law Center and Anti-Defamation League

To provide some context for non American farmers, the SPLC is a activist group for "niggers dindu nuffin" and the ADL is a activst group for "Oy Vey, Shut it Down".

Some stuff from Telegram.

The military attaches of the United States and Great Britain in Russia are not a carcass, so they decided to watch the Victory Parade with a scarecrow

History of nationalism in Ukraine short movie with ENG subtitles as we promised

An interview with an unfortunate Ukrainian woman who fled the war to Greece and is now lying on the beach in her shorts (if you can call them that, in my opinion they are just elastic bands) .. Here they are, poor Ukrainian refugees. @TeamZOV

China was one of two countries that voted against a resolution aimed at investigating alleged Russian military crimes during a special operation.

photo_2022-05-13_19-35-34.jpg

Ukraine was buried in Moscow

In the center of the capital on Tverskaya Street, a man arranged a funeral for Ukraine. An SUV with a trailer was driving through the streets of the city, where lay a coffin wrapped in a Ukrainian flag. Traffic police officers stopped the driver, but after a conversation in the department they released him.

photo_2022-05-13_19-33-55.jpg photo_2022-05-13_19-33-57.jpg

Children's gratitude is more precious than gold: the Brave received letters from students from Yekaterinburg and Syzran

A little bit of humor

photo_2022-05-13_19-43-04.jpg

This is exactly what the anti-Russian sanctions pushed by the Americans look like. @chp_kavkaz

Russian long-range supersonic bomber Tu-22M3 / M launches supersonic cruise missiles Kh-22/32 in the night sky on targets in Ukraine.

Shitposting break post, enjoy this cute T-18 tank from the VE parade

View attachment 3271730

Reminds me of Tier 1 in World of Tanks, such a game that induces rage.

Zelensky became an honorary Doctor of Humanities at Manor College in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania.
View attachment 3276863View attachment 3276864

Apparently the college in question was founded by hohols over a couple of decades ago.

Not really. Note that it's not Russians who are taking down monuments, throwing paint on embassadors, writing shit on embassy walls, drawing offensive cartoons or going out of their way to shit on [insert nationality other than Ukrainean] in Youtube and news article comments.

There is precious little thought about Latvians/Estonians/Poles until they go out of their way with these shenanigans as they yell "NOTICE HOW MUCH I HATE YOU, B-BAKA" and it makes the news... Again.

Yeah, I get it, you hate us. What now? You are saying this because you hope to get punched in the teeth so you can scream about Russian aggression or?..

I swear, the citizens of Butthurt Belt do not take pride in how well their countries are doing (assuming they are), they take pride in how bad things in Russia are instead. This is not healthy.

photo_2022-05-13_19-34-56.jpg

So they replaced Putler's spot for a kike comedian lol.

Saying this isn’t insightful, if you want to invent the time machine and tell yourself to actually give A shit about the war in Donbas before 2022, go right ahead. Negotiations failed time and time again for 8 goddamn years, Zelenskyy was adamant on joining NATO after countless discussions of “don’t fucking do it you mongoloid” . He doesn’t care about anything beyond “owning le ruskies”, and is paying the unfortunate, tragic price. He couldn’t even recognized the Russian language in a region that is ethnically Russian, just utter petulance.

Also, if you took 5 fucking minutes to do basic research, you would know negotiations have been going for some time between Finland and Russia

View attachment 3278572

Unfortunately, the butthurt belt suffers from severe delusions of grandeur and continues to propagate themselves as the victim. Ukraine could have been a buffer state but their bitterness towards Russia clouded their already questionable judgment. Finland could delineate the situation to its populace in an unbiased, unfiltered approach since they supposedly have so much press freedom and government transparency. It’s not about right and wrong, it’s about looking at the situation you’re in and being pragmatic for the sake of your country and its citizens.

View attachment 3278532

Apparently I am hearing that the Turks are blocking it.

On an ending note, these memes were found in some Russian telegrams.

photo_2022-05-13_19-39-11.jpg photo_2022-05-13_19-37-39.jpg

And some Zs.

photo_2022-05-13_15-31-43.jpg

photo_2022-05-12_13-04-59.jpg

Sexual Chocolate

kiwifarms.net
0998332a-30e2-11ec-8bc1-f82f86ab0ffa_image_hires_224655.jpg
Why is this dorky faggot publicly daring Russia to come Katyn them again, has everyone in Europe switched to drinking dumb cunt juice or something? :story:

It's like that idiot who thought it would be a good idea to disrespect Mike Tyson on a plane while filming himself. Sure, Iron Mike can't hit as hard as he could during the Cold War, but he's still gonna hit you hard.

Sailor Kim Jong Moon

kiwifarms.net

He looks like he’s 15. I really hope he’s an evil, son of a bitch that mercilessly bayoneted babies and grandmas…. Otherwise, the thought of some poor 20 year old kid being pushed into an incredibly violent, chaotic war and then put in prison for eternity for show is super depressing.

Maybe I’m a softy- but when I see images of Russian tanks blowing up or Ukrainian soldiers riddled with bullet holes, I feel an immense sense of pointless, excess waste. What a waste of life.

The BBC ran an article early this week about how cool it was that Russian soldiers were being killed. I know they’re the “enemy” and it’s best dehumanize them for slaughter… but a teenage soldier isn’t calling the shots… I’m sure this isn’t his idea of a good time.

I have very close relatives that are military and around the same age… maybe that’s why it hits weirdly strong for me.

Sorry for being a sentimental faggot…

Edit: it says he was ordered to shoot a 60 year old male civilian with a cellphone in case the older man revealed their location… if Ukraine declares all men over 18 to be conscripted, how then can the man be considered a “civilian”? Maybe he fell outside the age range?

Last edited:

Titos

Wow, really? Cool,
kiwifarms.net
Monkeys paw for Putin. Russia will own Ukraine as it recedes to it's Kieven Rus borders. China will blitzkrieg Russia declaring it a hovel filled with subhumans who abuse the local Chinese ethnic minority and taking most of their land. Russia will seethe, Ukraine will seethe, China will seethe when they realized they took over a bunch of frozen wasteland inhabited by a bunch of alcoholics who are so dumb they shoot up drugs that rot their arm off. Botswana will then declare war against China for some reason and also win for some reason. Botswana will then become the next world superpower.

BOTSWANA NUMBAH WUN

Garm

kiwifarms.net

MundusVivendi

#MetalGearGhillieSuit
kiwifarms.net
Has Russia tried not being a dick to their neighbors?
Yes. Problem is, showing your good heart to the world is considered to be a sign of weakness and being buck broken by the world's merits. We did it once, got shat on us, and we never do this again.

Is Ukraine winning yet?
Ukraine winning gibs at the expense of population. Thus, no.

The Other Baldwin

The gun just went off. My brother is innocent.
kiwifarms.net
You know...I am torn. This thread is dying, and that is obvious. No one fucking cares about Ukraine anymore. Americans can't even buy gas or groceries and not say what the fuck. But I was banned for spamming that Globalist fucking groups are behind all of this shit and doing it on purpose. And our current Government is right there, holding hands with them. Get some!

People are still putting in legwork here. Good. Men, Go Forward. Go back three thread breaks. So was I. I was right here for Snake Island. LOL. In Real Time. And laughing about that bullshit propaganda.