RV Gunt -

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Really surprised I haven't heard much talk and speculation regarding the secret project between Ralph and PPP. All speculation regarding this can be posted here.

BACKGROUND / TIMELINE

After the sex tape drama dwindled down, PPP has been relatively quiet on all things Ethan Ralph, even defending him in a favorable light against the Vickers, the Kiwis and the a-logs. Strange considered the gunt is PPP's bread and butter.

Sometime during the fall of 2020, I believe somewhere between September - November, Godwinson mysteriously sends Ralph donos live on streams.

Various times throughout 2021, Ralph discusses big plans for the Killstream. Something about a "deal" is occasionally referred to. This may just be referring to Ralph's Kilstream network on Odysee featuring Andy Warski content.

During the Killstream on or around February 22nd, 2022, the possibility of an RV trip regarding Ralph comes up. Interestingly, Ralph mentions Godwinson's donations and tells us to "think about it." I autistically speculated this could be refering to plans to fulfill the Ralph vs PPP fight discussed last summer.

March 28th, 2021, Gahoole hosts a threeway stream between himself, PPP, and Godwinson to discuss the recent gunt fight at the pedo house. At some point, the mysterious RV trip involving Ralph and PPP is mentioned again and discussed in further detail. Nothing official, details unclear, but is being held back due to COVID-19 traveling restrictions.

March 29th, 2021, Destiny watches Riley's video regarding the gunt fight that went down at his house. As soon as Digibro mentions his own plans of moving into a Winnebago, Destiny immediately interrupts to say "Oh the deal, oh shit. I may be involved in this. Wait how much has he said about this, publically? ......[long silence].......... ohwaitnevermind, forgetaboutit."

April 2nd, 2021, an IP2 forum mod leaks the plans for RV Gunt! Readers are cautious of big claims made, but curious.

1631678185468.png

April 4th, 2021, Ethan Ralph publicly denies all rumors for RV Gunt. He says the idea was pitched to him, but that's it. All hope for RV Gunt is shutdown.

1631678444861.png

September 14th, 2021, Ralph LIED! Ralph and Andy confirmed tonight on the Killstream that they did indeed plan an RV trip with PPP, Surfer and Godwinson!

Last edited:

Cucktry Roads

GUNT is a four letter word
kiwifarms.net
It wouldn't surprise me that Ralph hasn't learned his lesson about irl streaming.

I doubt Ralph will last 2 weeks before he's kicked off the RV. From all the evidence we have, Ralph is insufferable to be around, you add that with his rampant alcohol abuse, and you put people he wants to pick fights with like Destiny and PPP on there, it's going to the harvest of the decade.

RickestRickCriminal

Ivy Clover's very Epic Seriousness
kiwifarms.net
It wouldn't surprise me that Ralph hasn't learned his lesson about irl streaming.

I doubt Ralph will last 2 weeks before he's kicked off the RV. From all the evidence we have, Ralph is insufferable to be around, you add that with his rampant alcohol abuse, and you put people he wants to pick fights with like Destiny and PPP on there, it's going to the harvest of the decade.
Surfer with his sword will be hilarious.
desTINY fighting the altright irl will be a BTFO moment to breadtube being armchair, fake and a grift to everyone. From being politically active in local elections to confronting a Gamergate king irl. desTINY disarming Surfer with reality wouldn't be hard, PPP converted him when he was this cringe alien believing atheist with no principles.

Last edited:

Crystal Golem

Big Dawg/Tribal Chief
kiwifarms.net
Surfur with his sword will be hilarious.
desTINY fighting the altright irl will be a BTFO moment to breadtube being armchair, fake and a grift to everyone. From being politically active in local elections to confronting a Gamergate king irl. desTINY disarming Surfur with reality wouldn't be hard, PPP converted him when he was this cringe alien believing atheist with no principles.
This guy is always saying what I'm thinking. I love that!

ulsterscotsman

᚛ᚂᚐᚋᚆ ᚇᚆᚓᚐᚏᚌ ᚐᚁᚒ᚜
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Really surprised I haven't heard much talk and speculation regarding the secret project between Ralph and PPP. All speculation regarding this can be posted here.

BACKGROUND / TIMELINE

After the sex tape drama dwindled down, PPP has been relatively quiet on all things Ethan Ralph, even defending him in a favorable light against the Vickers, the Kiwis and the a-logs. Strange considered the gunt is PPP's bread and butter.

Sometime during the fall of 2020, I believe somewhere between September - November, Godwinson mysteriously sends Ralph donos live on streams.

Various times throughout 2021, Ralph discusses big plans for the Killstream. Something about a "deal" is occasionally referred to. This may just be referring to Ralph's Kilstream network on Odysee featuring Andy Warski content.

During the Killstream on or around February 22nd, 2022, the possibility of an RV trip regarding Ralph comes up. Interestingly, Ralph mentions Godwinson's donations and tells us to "think about it." I autistically speculated this could be refering to plans to fulfill the Ralph vs PPP fight discussed last summer.

March 28th, 2021, Gahoole hosts a threeway stream between himself, PPP, and Godwinson to discuss the recent gunt fight at the pedo house. At some point, the mysterious RV trip involving Ralph and PPP is mentioned again and discussed in further detail. Nothing official, details unclear, but is being held back due to COVID-19 traveling restrictions.

March 29th, 2021, Destiny watches Riley's video regarding the gunt fight that went down at his house. As soon as Digibro mentions his own plans of moving into a Winnebago, Destiny immediately interrupts to say "Oh the deal, oh shit. I may be involved in this. Wait how much has he said about this, publically? ......[long silence].......... ohwaitnevermind, forgetaboutit."
There's no way the Gunt has the balls. Remember Miami 2019?

instythot

kiwifarms.net

BACKGROUND / TIMELINE

If, BIG IF, this is actually what is going on, there is no way Ethan Ralph will lock himself into an RV with a lunatic who can best him in weight, is over a foot taller than him and has threatened to sodomize and hospitalize him. Ethan is fuckin dumb, but he's not diagnosed as an actual retard. Now, getting Warski into an RV with Little Stevie and Surfer does sound very doable

Surfur with his sword will be hilarious.
desTINY fighting the altright irl will be a BTFO moment to breadtube being armchair, fake and a grift to everyone. From being politically active in local elections to confronting a Gamergate king irl. desTINY disarming Surfur with reality wouldn't be hard, PPP converted him when he was this cringe alien believing atheist with no principles.
No, you're misreading the matchup. Surfer is perhaps the one man alive who can out-autism Little Stevie on retarded political positions. Surfer walks with the Lord now