RV Gunt -

Pill Cosby

my pronouns are fag/faggot
kiwifarms.net
Now that I think of it, I listened to Rackets going on about Ralphs adventures in loliland last night and he offered to buy any one of them a beer if they made it to central Minnesota. He made sure to add the caveat that they weren't allowed to enter his house. It's probably nothing, but it would be funny if they showed up.
To be fair I wouldn't want any degenerate in my house either. I would meet them at the bar; a bar that I hardly ever go to at the other side of town, just so that I won't be caught by anyone I know.

DopeSmurf

kiwifarms.net
PPP and Surfer are tiresome because they are extremely insecure and everything they do is dishonest self-aware pandering, and I am exhausted by them and their shout-talking. I was excited to see this thread because I thought maybe Ethan was about to jump on an IP2 RV, which would actually be based and turbo, but any schemes with PPP and fucking Destiny are pure pandering and tedious. But I do hope one day Ethan can fill Blade's shoes on an RV trip without gays like PPP or Warski involved.

IP2 RVs are Ethan's natural habitat and his obvious destiny, but we don't need e-lames ruining it with their clout chasing fake shit. Imagine how based Miami would have been if Ethan had been rolling with real ones, instead of dragged down by weird gays from the internet. I really hoped Ethan was starting to understand this, but if he does IRL with PPP (literally a Warski clone) it will prove he learned nothing from Miami.

RickestRickCriminal

Ivy Clover's very Epic Seriousness
kiwifarms.net
PPP and Surfer are tiresome because they are extremely insecure and everything they do is dishonest self-aware pandering, and I am exhausted by them and their shout-talking. I was excited to see this thread because I thought maybe Ethan was about to jump on an IP2 RV, which would actually be based and turbo, but any schemes with PPP and fucking Destiny are pure pandering and tedious. But I do hope one day Ethan can fill Blade's shoes on an RV trip without gays like PPP or Warski involved.

IP2 RVs are Ethan's natural habitat and his obvious destiny, but we don't need e-lames ruining it with their clout chasing fake shit. Imagine how based Miami would have been if Ethan had been rolling with real ones, instead of dragged down by weird gays from the internet. I really hoped Ethan was starting to understand this, but if he does IRL with PPP (literally a Warski clone) it will prove he learned nothing from Miami.
At the bare minimum, one of this stooches will be in the RV. Can't say it will be what you want.

RichardRApe

Pedophiles Hate Me - Learn My 1 Simple Trick
kiwifarms.net
Lmao @Keranu you might have hit the nail on the head here. Wtf is this?
1617405836197.png

Thread

RickestRickCriminal

Ivy Clover's very Epic Seriousness
kiwifarms.net
Lmao @Keranu you might have hit the nail on the head here. Wtf is this?
View attachment 2053241
Thread
This is just poetic, the Kiwifarms is seen as dangerous and evil. But Ralph, Fuentes and fucking Vaush are stretching their hand to fucking IP2 to get swatted. :story: All this cope, grift and cult mindset concentrated in a tiny space full of cameras sounds too good to be true.

EXTRA :story: at Vaush being involved, his thread spawned Fuentes' thread. I guess Destiny BTFO breadtube so badly, it had to make Vaush force his hand to participate.

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IP2 is reacting to the news. They should know that 99% of his audience is banned from his Discord.
View attachment 2053303
More posts by IP2
Note that the user Therightstuff is an IP2 mod and massive baked alaska fan
https://ip2always.win/p/12i43vNFZ5/reminder-all-you-have-to-do-is-t/c/ (archive)
ethan2.png

comments on that
comments1.png

this one
https://ip2always.win/p/12i43uHL5L/ethan-i-asked-them-if-they-were-/c/ (archive)
ethan1.png

and this one
https://ip2always.win/p/12i43uHKYK/pay-me-5k-to-start-and-rv/c/ (archive)
ethan3.png