RV Gunt -

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lmao @Keranu you might have hit the nail on the head here. Wtf is this?
View attachment 2053241
Thread
Here is more posts by that user Stacey
A2D3B57C-D624-4F66-9A73-FFF54E0D19CC.jpeg

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM IP2?! I NEED YOU TO PUT SOME RESPEK ON MY NAME! Ralph just see's another community that he can steal money from. Fuentes makes too much money to sleep on a pissed up RV smelling of the gunt so there is no way this is going to happen.

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
So two morbidly obese men want to take a RV trip with a group of people who despise the two of them, knowing that the group of people they want to join had a disasterous RV trip themselves, a trip that had one of them raped by a social retard with diabete legs?

Then those two think adding in the midget grifter who supports incest will somehow make things better? I mean, grown men can do whatever they want, but this trip is going to be a short one.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2053595
Destiny doesn't really need the money anymore at this point. Not to mention that he's a confirmed degenerate on so many different levels (polyamory, cuckolding, defending CP, giving his whore girlfriend money to fly around the world to get blacked, etc). I imagine he'd actually be rather boring to watch in real time.

ManletPower

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2053595
Are we really going to take some random shizo's post from IP2 as credible source of info?

Ethan and Vaush are on horrible terms, Vaush has anxiety issues and he also doesn't want to engage with Fuentes in online debate (unless censorship can occur, Fuentes has called for more formal format of debate, with neutral moderator - you for sure are not getting that in some stinky RV) let alone IRL, Destiny has made it clear he'd never want to be part of a project where Ethan is a co-host..

I mean this shizo is making assumptions that Fuentes and Destiny would get physical LOL. Destiny (and in certain cases even Fuentes) is already very cautious who he associates with (in debates) and to even think for second that he'd risk his brand for some fat drunk's RV project is just absurd.

Keranu

kiwifarms.net
Is there any hard evidence the various parties plan to do this? It would be hilarious but this thread is basically fanfiction at this point.
The most convincing evidence to me was Destiny's strange and retracted blurt out. There definitely at least seems to be some long ongoing negotiations between PPP and Ralph, and the RV keeps getting tossed into the few public statements on the topic. I just can't see them all going in an RV, even without COVID restrictions.

Even if that is the plan, there's little chance the gunt will go on the RV and even less chance that he'll stay on it for long.

Then again, Ralph has been really desperate for money lately and has already tried cashing off IP2.

I think there could still be a fight on the horizon for Ralph. Either with PPP or somebody else.

Keranu

kiwifarms.net
Hi Ralph, thanks for checking out my thread. He's probably referring to the Stacey posts, but he was here first.

I have no idea what Ralph, PPP, and Destiny have (had?) going behind the scenes. It's all on record, Ralph even prompted us to "think about it." Maybe it was all one last gunt-op.

Can anyone confirm if Godwinson really donated $600 on the Killstream? That's the number I recall hearing, either from Ralph or elsewhere.

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hi Ralph, thanks for checking out my thread. He's probably referring to the Stacey posts, but he was here first.

I have no idea what Ralph, PPP, and Destiny have (had?) going behind the scenes. It's all on record, Ralph even prompted us to "think about it." Maybe it was all one last gunt-op.

Can anyone confirm if Godwinson really donated $600 on the Killstream? That's the number I recall hearing, either from Ralph or elsewhere.
people on IP2 were speculating that he tweeted that out to cover his ass, after IP2 roasted him for it and rejected it. they called it "jew tatics". Because he got embarrassed and didnt want to take an L
IP2 post about it https://ip2always.win/p/12i43zvwAy/rv/c/ (archive)
ip2comments.png

I think it would have been pretty entertaining.
TTS (Text to speech) - "Ethan is short. Ethan is a little shorty, He is 4'9""
Ethan - "Do I look 4'9" bitch?"
rages at chat

I do vaguely remember ethan and baked alaska talking about an RV at the streamer house in arizona months ago

Keranu

kiwifarms.net
Ralph actually is petty enough to cover up his master plan being exposed. But he was the one to put it out there, so I'll take his side on this one. I just don't get why he even brought it up at all, and why PPP and Godwinson discussed it in further detail weeks later. Or why Destiny, a third party, was so hush hush about it.

What's hilarious though is if Ralph thought he could make money from IP2. If there was a big gay RV trip, all the donations would go to IP2 to make fun of Ralph, while Ralph would only collect the usual donos from Crayon Shinchan and Penis Cuckboy. The gunt wouldn't even consider turning on TTS -- he doesn't even read his own hate donos anymore.

HotdogWater

kiwifarms.net

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He didn't donate $600, he donated $700 worth of lemons. It is well documented in the PPP thread and guntstream discussion thread.