RV Gunt -

RickestRickCriminal

Ivy Clover's very Epic Seriousness
kiwifarms.net
people on IP2 were speculating that he tweeted that out to cover his ass, after IP2 roasted him for it and rejected it. they called it "jew tatics". Because he got embarrassed and didnt want to take an L
IP2 post about it https://ip2always.win/p/12i43zvwAy/rv/c/ (archive)
View attachment 2057199

I think it would have been pretty entertaining.
TTS (Text to speech) - "Ethan is short. Ethan is a little shorty, He is 4'9""
Ethan - "Do I look 4'9" bitch?"
rages at chat

I do vaguely remember ethan and baked alaska talking about an RV at the streamer house in arizona months ago
He didn't donate $600, he donated $700 worth of lemons. It is well documented in the PPP thread and guntstream discussion thread.
At least da gunt loves mama Ralph. People maybe aren't getting a RV with Ralph inside the mudshack in wheels, but at least he is doing the right thing and maybe inform his mother of Xander before she passes away.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
At least da gunt loves mama Ralph. People maybe aren't getting a RV with Ralph inside the mudshack in wheels, but at least he is doing the right thing and maybe inform his mother of Xander before she passes away.
Wrong she's dying because he won't accept he can't visit or needs a vaccine to and is instead leaving her to rot like a pile of meat left on the counter rather than the fridge, piggy is using his moms still suffering soul trapped corpse as a shield when she'd literally be better off if he fucked off and did the rv trip with crack heads. It's honestly the most disgusting thing he's done besides advocating for molesting "impure" children who "chose" to be whores

RickestRickCriminal

Ivy Clover's very Epic Seriousness
kiwifarms.net
Wrong she's dying because he won't accept he can't visit or needs a vaccine to and is instead leaving her to rot like a pile of meat left on the counter rather than the fridge, piggy is using his moms still suffering soul trapped corpse as a shield when she'd literally be better off if he fucked off and did the rv trip with crack heads. It's honestly the most disgusting thing he's done besides advocating for molesting "impure" children who "chose" to be whores
I may be too optimistic. He could be full of shit, but the only redeeming factor of these trips to the hospital is the hope of Sandra finishing the cycle of life and getting the bonus of being a grandmother.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
AUGH AYLOGS WHY DONT THESE LEMONS FIX A BRAIN INJURY ITS ALL BROKE DICK FARMS FAULT (sorry gator looks like you're going to have to work overtime at Kroger's since i can't pay you this month)
Imagine earnestly taking that from your boss who just raised 200 dollars to eat a 30 dollar edible.

PLEASE SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
My dearest Kiwi Friend @RickestRickCriminal has informed me that Ralph and Andy have confirmed tonight that there was indeed an RV Gunt!!!

Screenshots_2021-09-14-23-04-28.png

I did not hear this personally, I assume it was said on tonight's Killstream? Any clips or timestamps for this would be greatly appreciated.

It's a shame though that Ralph has already threatened to stab PPP in the throat otherwise we could have witnessed a similar scenario actually play out in an RV livestream.

I also find it funny that Ralph has proven himself to be a liar again by outright denying my conspiracy theory last April.

Thanks again for notifying me, Rick :achievement: