Ryan Faulk / The Alternative Hypothesis / People's Veto / @thealthype / Stodles / FringeElements - Gay 1/16th Black Autistic Race Realist, Foot Fetish Weeaboo, Trollshielder.

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Agemo18

kiwifarms.net
Faulk has admitted a couple times to having/have had a Chinese Boyfriend, and is also rumored to have dated Black Men, (I've heard rumors he was paid to have sex with a black man, but he denies this and I can't find anything on it).

:offtopic:Kalergi was ironically a lot more attractive than Ryan.:offtopic:

Just want to update Ryan's race-mixing status.

From 4chan

Agemo18

kiwifarms.net

You're going to have to be specific on where he dropped in quality, as Ryan mainly has the /pol/ fame of being wicked smart, which isn't the best benchmark.

For the record, I read his articles rather than his videos, the former of which regarding topics on history I find unimpressive (feel free to ask if you are curious).

Agemo18

kiwifarms.net

Atomsk

Pirate King
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Ryan even in this? I skimmed and didn't hear him at all, comments are full of Vaush fans so I'm guessing Vaush is just gonna pretend this is the same person who made the hour long video debunking him as an "I'm not owned" even though he's evidently scared of Ryan since he's never to my knowledge made a response despite claiming he would at some point. Like, I get that Sean Last is Ryan's partner and is like half of "Alt-Hype" but let's be real, it's more Ryan since you never hear much from Sean.

I don't really wanna listen to this but I might later with how smug the title is.

Gaylord Brachiosaurus

Bay-zed
kiwifarms.net
Is Ryan even in this? I skimmed and didn't hear him at all, comments are full of Vaush fans so I'm guessing Vaush is just gonna pretend this is the same person who made the hour long video debunking him as an "I'm not owned" even though he's evidently scared of Ryan since he's never to my knowledge made a response despite claiming he would at some point. Like, I get that Sean Last is Ryan's partner and is like half of "Alt-Hype" but let's be real, it's more Ryan since you never hear much from Sean.

I don't really wanna listen to this but I might later with how smug the title is.
Sean Last is the less autistic version of Ryan.

believe all women

kiwifarms.net

Prediction: The anti-IQ contingency thunderstrikes their opponents with endless meaningless anecdotes, impressive-sounding-but-pointless references, smug condescension, and bold lies. They act like it is shocking that anyone "still believes" something that a plurality or majority of the experts on the topic do in fact believe. They don't put together any legitimitate and honest critiques, but act like their position is obvious and anyone who disagrees is either ignorant, stupid, or motivated by some malicious prejudice. The pro-IQ contingent will have data and relevant arguments prepared, but not comebacks to their sassy insults, so the midwit audience will side with the liars.

Reading and watching debates on race and IQ are what convinced me that debates on complex topics were mostly pointless outside of some circles of experts with extensive prior knowledge on the subject.

Have I mentioned I hate these people (Rose Wrist, Vaush, etc.)?

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Prediction: The anti-IQ contingency thunderstrikes their opponents with endless meaningless anecdotes, impressive-sounding-but-pointless references, smug condescension, and bold lies. They act like it is shocking that anyone "still believes" something that a plurality or majority of the experts on the topic do in fact believe. They don't put together any legitimitate and honest critiques, but act like their position is obvious and anyone who disagrees is either ignorant, stupid, or motivated by some malicious prejudice. The pro-IQ contingent will have data and relevant arguments prepared, but not comebacks to their sassy insults, so the midwit audience will side with the liars.

Reading and watching debates on race and IQ are what convinced me that debates on complex topics were mostly pointless outside of some circles of experts with extensive prior knowledge on the subject.

Have I mentioned I hate these people (Rose Wrist, Vaush, etc.)?
This is why rhetoric used to be taught.