• ”yeah yeah yeah PEOPLE WANNA KNOW WHY I HATE HOMOS OK ILL TELL U GIVE ME MY VIRGINITTY BACK”

Careercow Ryan J. White / RWhiteGooseSpeedrunner, "The Goose is Loose!", Sockpuppet extraordinaire, Booger Eater, Cheater/Splicer, Psycho

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Bryan Dunn, Dec 20, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. no, he did make a video on the sub only chat though

• Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  2. About what?

Bryan Dunn

Bryan Dunn KoP & Exceptional Detective @ 2209 E 3rd Ave, FL
    Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  3. Bryan Dunn

kiwifarms.is

4. I don't know much about low-poly Vince Vaughn, but I like his commentary on speedrunning.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  5. The irony in this is just outstanding. Hes almost figured it out

Bryan Dunn

kiwifarms.is
  6. We need more 'SpedRunner threads. Also, 'SpedRunner should be its own sub-threadlist ala the tumblr one.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Barracuda Joe

Barracuda Joe "I'm "Dovah-kin". Rus/Fo pronouns only."

kiwifarms.is
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Cobra_64

Cobra_64 Rhyming as Fuck

kiwifarms.is
  7. I have another thread in the works atm on a twitch streamer, I might make another spedrunner thread depending on if im lazy or not.

Bryan Dunn

kiwifarms.is
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  8. I mean, Goose that's Tinder you dope. Most people on tinder are either crazy, whores, sluts, fuckboi's, casual daters or a weirdo.

Youd be under weirdo in that category as reminding every girl on tinder you arent looking for "degenerates" and youre a hardcore Catholic gudboi probably isnt gonna land you a nice girl. If you want that, I suggest going to your church on sundays or church hopping til you find the right girl for you

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    #51 Bryan Dunn, Feb 4, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2018
    Bryan Dunn

kiwifarms.is
  9. I'm gonna be a bit pedantic here but that was Bumble not Tinder. It has the gimmick of requiring the girl you match with to send the first message otherwise the match just expires after 24 hours, and overall it does seem to have a marginally higher quality of women; all of which are likely out of reach of gooses' autistic grasp.

Regardless that was a pathetic attempt at game/being witty/whatever the fuck he was going for.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  10. I think OP has been pretty unaware to the situation with goose, aside from his streams, none of his posts are serious he literally creates threads about him being a degenerate in the elite forums with sock accounts. aside from some people in this threads personal distaste for goldeneye, Goose is the 8th best goldeneye runner in the world (rayan isran is by far the best goldeneye runner and an actually successful human being outside of goldeneye), and he pretty much outed himself as a cheater.

Goose does make good videos (imo) but likes to troll a lot on r/speedrun, the elite forums and various discords take all his posts with a grain of salt, I dont see how this makes him nearly enough lolcow worthy you could have at least mentioned the ihop incident n shit.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    IwemduWarrior

IwemduWarrior Yakuza Member

kiwifarms.is
  11. Did you type this with or without Goose's cock down your throat? Also what ihop incident?

• Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Bryan Dunn

kiwifarms.is
  12. as far as i remember its something about taking shots out of dragon dildos or some shit like that. also I love how you got nothing to reply with me just saying he isnt lulzy enough and more of just a troll whos a bit of a tard.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    IwemduWarrior

kiwifarms.is
  13. This?
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  14. yes thats the event, but from what I heard goose participated with em' in it

IwemduWarrior

kiwifarms.is
  15. The OP seems to highlight some autism regarding his behavior to commit the same sins that Todd Rodgers recently was caught doing. Sockpuppeting behavior and setting up gay "Ops" to get sympathy. Awkward religious nut, tries to force friendships with others who he doesnt even know but are respected in the Spedrunning community.

More over, spedrunnning is pure autism and him raging at games because he is shit at it is funny. I wouldn't be surprised if youre a fan or actually Him socking

• Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Bryan Dunn

kiwifarms.is
  16. huh, goose only runs goldeneye these days and well he is the 8th best goldeneye runner ever, I didnt see evidence of him trying to form friendships with people he doesnt know (he is friends with rayan isran/perfect ace, david clemens, alex anderson and other big golden eye runners) but that might be because I lack awareness for it, as far as I know being a religious nut doesnt make you a cow btw(im not even sure he is one cuz he is trolling 90% of the time when its not goldeneye speedrunning), it seems like you really want to just hate on people rn. (speedrunning community is indeed cancer but I pretty much hold a neutral view on it as a hobby)

P.S:if you think the rng video is his real opinion you are exceptional because literally watch any of his other videos and you will realize how dumb you are.

also, lol at the sockpuppeting claims considering i power leveled in threads before and have made my account before this thread even existed...

• Autistic Autistic x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    IwemduWarrior

kiwifarms.is
  17. Lol Did I hit a nerve? :story:

• Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Bryan Dunn

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.