Ryan Johnson / Randbot(2020) / "Jimmy Russell" - Alcoholic co-host of The Killstream, susceptible to ammo crates, somewhat trepidatious

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
but now Ralph is actively pushing not just Rand away, but the more retarded wignat audience members away as well
but thats just his audience and gunt will inevitable cry back to them when he realizes were not bullshiting and his audience is mostly groypers and alt right autist incels.

btw for all your posturing gunt your now making about a quarter or less virginia minimum wage so i guess shitting on all your loyal paypigs who liked rand didnt go so well this time huh? nearly halved give or take your already pitiful sub minimum wage income AND you probably lost 10 percent of your sales just from alienating rand alone faggot.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net

Don't know if these two are the same person or not. But whose taking bets on when we're gonna get the Rand's Wife Leaving Him for Cheating on Her with This E-Thot Arc?
No they aren’t the same.
One is the Polish ethot Lydia Bettle, that makes all of Rand’s cohosts feel uncomfortable by the amount of flirting they do. She is also obsessed with Dick Masterson. The other is Poeticgoddess, American & considered a cohost.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
No they aren’t the same.
One is the Polish ethot Lydia Bettle, that makes all of Rand’s cohosts feel uncomfortable by the amount of flirting they do. She is also obsessed with Dick Masterson. The other is Poeticgoddess, American & considered a cohost.
Wait, how many co-hosts does he have now? This seems like it's going off the rails for such a small audience.

It also makes me wonder how people find this show anyway.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Rand, after all this shit, still going to cuck to this pig? Giving this swine mod privileges? Ralph is a nigger, if you even look at him funny, he'll throw a fit and maybe attempt an assault. The pig failed to punch a female cop. If Rand manages to put up something, maybe has Dingo as a spergy regular, Rand can put something up to compete. Didn't Rand also bring guests to the Killstream? He can just put them on his own show. TRS disavowed the gunt already, Rand still has access to an array of TRSodomites.

Is Rand, after all this shit, still going to cuck to this pig? Giving this swine mod privileges? Ralph is a nigger, if you even look at him funny, he'll throw a fit and maybe attempt an assault. The pig failed to punch a female cop. If Rand manages to put up something, maybe has Dingo as a spergy regular, Rand can put something up to compete. Didn't Rand also bring guests to the Killstream? He can just put them on his own show. TRS disavowed the gunt already, Rand still has access to an array of TRSodomites.
Yep let’s hope the Wignat Power Dual of Rand and Dingo can take down the Killstream

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
The cohost Pond (Poeticgoddess) uploads Rand’s show archives but there hasn’t been one since February 24th. Saw this cope of a tweet;

3D49F351-7A03-4E2B-8CF8-1DB5CCBCE4C0.jpeg93D38609-F5CB-44EC-879A-E891AFD61A5B.png
7CADC693-C5BB-4352-B473-B7B800B3B9A5.jpeg
Ralph firing Rand and sperging out in his discord wasn’t a sperg about Rand? Cope...

Rand doesn’t want to go @ Ralph because he is some sort of alt right guest gatekeeper “loyalty” despite the fact that Ralph is an obvious leftist as evidenced by him still having a check mark in 2021. j/s
Tweet | Archive

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
The cohost Pond (Poeticgoddess) uploads Rand’s show archives but there hasn’t been one since February 24th. Saw this cope of a tweet;

View attachment 1971733View attachment 1971734
View attachment 1971740
Ralph firing Rand and sperging out in his discord wasn’t a sperg about Rand? Cope...

Rand doesn’t want to go @ Ralph because he is some sort of alt right guest gatekeeper “loyalty” despite the fact that Ralph is an obvious leftist as evidenced by him still having a check mark in 2021. j/s
Tweet | Archive
Mad as Hell at @PhoBingas ? Who's the real gayop here?

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1971733View attachment 1971734
View attachment 1971740

Tweet | Archive
i really dont understand how ralph being boring is an epic own, especially when rand, ralph, and pond confirmed theyre all butthurt by us 24/7 to the point they have to hunt down unlisted links to single digit snipes. also reminded him ralph mocked him crying over his dead baby, im sure hell love to tell us how ralph epicly owned us and the ghost baby

I've been trying to parse that tweet out for a couple days. Could be the Leaf-Aussie language barrier, or the fact I'm entirely too sober.
gunt is dying the slow painful humiliating death of wheezing his last makers mark out his pores whilst making comically low often single digits if even a dollar in donos nightly but its boring the fuck out of you so rand and ralph win whilst ralph rapes the memory of rands child

tldr:
winnin.png

Last edited:

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
gunt is dying the slow painful humiliating death of wheezing his last makers mark out his pores whilst making comically low often single digits if even a dollar in donos nightly but its boring the fuck out of you so rand and ralph win whilst ralph rapes the memory of rands child
The thing that always gets me is "We don't give a fuck about Broke Dick Farms!" but someone is always repeatedly checking all of these threads every single day. One might even call it an autistic obsession.

I don't give a fuck what they do but the hypocrisy is still always very amusing. Way to break your own principles, fags. We know you have no standards so just own up to it.

Also hi Pond and Gator. Hope your weekend is going well.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
The thing that always gets me is "We don't give a fuck about Broke Dick Farms!" but someone is always repeatedly checking all of these threads every single day. One might even call it an autistic obsession.

I don't give a fuck what they do but the hypocrisy is still always very amusing. Way to break your own principles, fags. We know you have no standards so just own up to it.
not really a principle its just the age old "im not being trolled, im not being owned, I DONT CARE SHUT THE FUCK UP!". now if he wasnt censoring any and all aylawgs in his chats or twitter feed id believe them but they do that and never let any of our viewpoints even be shown on their show and they fear to mention us. if ralph was just going through here everyday and laughing at posts from here on screen on his show i might have at least considered that he actually just found us to be "amusing spergs to mine for content" and i might have actually reevaluated whether he was right to think so

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
not really a principle its just the age old "im not being trolled, im not being owned, I DONT CARE SHUT THE FUCK UP!". now if he wasnt censoring any and all aylawgs in his chats or twitter feed id believe them but they do that and never let any of our viewpoints even be shown on their show and they fear to mention us. if ralph was just going through here everyday and laughing at posts from here on screen on his show i might have at least considered that he actually just found us to be "amusing spergs to mine for content" and i might have actually reevaluated whether he was right to think so
Melty, WE CAN'T LET THE HATERS WIN! GATOR, THE A-LOGS ARE AT IT AGAIN!