Ryan Johnson / Randbot(2020) / "Jimmy Russell" - Alcoholic co-host of The Killstream, susceptible to ammo crates, somewhat trepidatious

Doctor Wellfish M.D.

kiwifarms.net
What do you think about Rand going back to Ralph after everything that happened?
Rand needs to realize Ralph is not his friend lmao

Was the server nuked or did they go and boot everyone too?
They gave admin to two guys who wiped it clean and changed the name to PlateLand and left. their paranoia about these people is legendary.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rand says he lives in the "capital area" of Australia in this night of Subcultured.
Yeah, he lives in ACT, a literally where and parasite anchored in New South Wales, which is basically an uber leftist testing ground since the 3 parties hold equal power, 2 of which are in alliance.

Australian wignat.
So, an AboNat.
Petrol Station Nationalism now! Rand's local petrol station is now declared an AHAZ (autonomous historical abo zone).

RickestRickCriminal

Ivy Clover's simp
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, he lives in ACT, a literally where and parasite anchored in New South Wales, which is basically an uber leftist testing ground since the 3 parties hold equal power, 2 of which are in alliance.

So, an AboNat.
Petrol Station Nationalism now! Rand's local petrol station is now declared an AHAZ (autonomous historical abo zone).
He is just a Petrol Advocate, don't say mean words. They might hurt our poor little Ryan. He is our ryanboi :(

Edit: Randbot is retired from streaming, according to da gunt.

Last edited:

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Posting here so I'm not double posting in the kstv thread.
Rand is making some truly exciting content with his master, Ralph: Commentary tracks for movies.
Let's take a peak at what these commentary tracks generally consist of with their one for the movie Dredd (2012).

Damn son, that is some good commentary. Ralph can barely keep his eyes open. And I'm not going through finding these times to nit pick. I find these just jumping in to a random spot. They are everywhere.

Time for silence removal comparison. This is for the entire video, not just when they are watching the movie.

Dredd
Total length: 1:37:48
With Donga time removed: 36:37.5. Yes, 36 minutes.
A 62.5% decrease.

Demolition Man
Total length: 2:17:39
With Donga time removed: 1:03:31
A 53.9% decrease.

Virtuosity
Total length: 2:02:43
With Donga time removed: 52:36
A 57% decrease.

The Fifth Element (and "MUCH MORE")
Total length: 2:57:06
With Donga time removed: 1:35:32
A 46% decrease.

Who in the fuck wants to pay for Ralph and Rand movie commentary track? It's just a high Ralph making grunt noises.

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
Posting here so I'm not double posting in the kstv thread.
Rand is making some truly exciting content with his master, Ralph: Commentary tracks for movies.
Let's take a peak at what these commentary tracks generally consist of with their one for the movie Dredd (2012).
View attachment 2258747
Damn son, that is some good commentary. Ralph can barely keep his eyes open. And I'm not going through finding these times to nit pick. I find these just jumping in to a random spot. They are everywhere.

Time for silence removal comparison. This is for the entire video, not just when they are watching the movie.

Dredd
Total length: 1:37:48
With Donga time removed: 36:37.5. Yes, 36 minutes.
A 62.5% decrease.

Demolition Man
Total length: 2:17:39
With Donga time removed: 1:03:31
A 53.9% decrease.

Virtuosity
Total length: 2:02:43
With Donga time removed: 52:36
A 57% decrease.

The Fifth Element (and "MUCH MORE")
Total length: 2:57:06
With Donga time removed: 1:35:32
A 46% decrease.

Who in the fuck wants to pay for Ralph and Rand movie commentary track? It's just a high Ralph making grunt noises.
Why make it a video in the first place? That just doesn't make sense. I bet they didn't even do much research or preparation before watching the films either,

I'm not big on movie commentaries, but comparing this to something like what the lazy bones at RLM pump out is obscene.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Why make it a video in the first place? That just doesn't make sense. I bet they didn't even do much research or preparation before watching the films either,

I'm not big on movie commentaries, but comparing this to something like what the lazy bones at RLM pump out is obscene.
If their intention is to have people play this along with the movie, then why have it as a video instead of a downloadable audio format that would be easier to manage and play with the video?
If their intention is NOT to have people play it with the movie, then why the fuck are they just sitting quietly watching the movie?? What do people get out of watching this???
A grunt from Ralph here and there?
Randbot repeating a line from the movie every once in a while?
Dolphin laugh?
The sound of Ralph vaping?
Chair noises?
For fucks sake for the first 20 seconds or so I had to double check that my headphones weren't off because there is literally not even noise.

What boggles the mind the most is WHO would watch this? Sure Butters with his homosexual fixation on Ralph and maybe Dingo or something, but really, do the autists that watch the show every night actually enjoy this? Does anyone actually watch it? I don't think they do.
I think this is just Ralph's way of pumping out easy to produce content so he can trick people into paying for his retarded site pretending there's a bunch of "bonus content", but in reality the bonus content is less watchable than a 2021 Tonka stream.

CookofDoom242

kiwifarms.net
I owned the discord he hosted out of. He gave mod to spurgs who wiped it clean. Now I apparently "orchestrated gay ops"

NOT LIKING GUNT = GAY OPS BRO
fuck you ralph you sad sack of shit
You are such a fucking liar, this never happened. You and your freelance gang of alog faggots turned the server into plate land before deleting it. I always knew plate was a subsect of kiwifarms fags, but now you go to the site itself just to prove me right. You were family, Wellfish, we trusted you I thought you were one of us. You our brother Wellfish, we loved you. Yet you betrayed us for the plates who are lead by a confirmed federal asset. I pray to the dark lord every day that you get what you deserve you betrayed your race, faggot.
Was the server nuked or did they go and boot everyone too?
Rand didnt delete the server nor anyone in our group. I am mod in both the new discord and the old one and came here to correct all the lies told by Wellfish the traitor.

Last edited by a moderator:

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rand didnt delete the server nor anyone in our group. I am mod in both the new discord and the old one and came here to correct all the lies told by Wellfish the traitor.
All traitors of the Confederate States of Petrol Hubs AHAZ (autonomous historical abo zone) will be hunted down with spears and boomerangs.