Ryan Sanchez / Culture War Criminal / @FranciscoNunez / CWC - Battered schizoid wignat cohost of the Killstream

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1620240567866.png
1620239501382.png

(Some yankee faggot from Commiefornia larping under a dixie flag, optics check?)

Take a whiff of this fine Aryan, and bath in his greatest achievement, toppling a "monolith" and replacing it with a wooden cross. He accomplished this feat to secure the existence of our people and a future for White children alongside with "groypers", who are Nick Fuentes' on demand catboi futa army.

1620239589744.png
1620239599451.png

"Christ is king", says Ryan, the one on the right.
1620239695597.png

Ryan "Culture War Criminal" Sanchez is a wignat, member of "Identity Fedrovpa".
1620239936306.png

Ryan spotted in another rally. This one is about those brown people wearing weird hats.
1620240269798.png

Arrested for macing some Black at this rally.
1620240382861.png

Ryan CWC Sanchez like 200% of wignats, love 2D nip whores. Identity Fedrovpa is a legitimate organisation, their discord is home to millionaires and lawyers who want to secure the existence of our waifus and a future for 2D children (loli/shota).
1620240506640.png

How old is this character, anyone care to illuminate us?
Aqua from an anime about blowing shit up.

Spik Sanchez was discharged from the army with an "other than honorable discharge", probably because of the brown people bad rally he attended.

Work in progress:
Need way more killstream references, I can give zero shits about the honeypot rallies and fed groups he's joined.
Would like the original "monolith toppling" video and uncensored versions of the images.
100% taken from this cringe site: https://leftcoastrightwatch.org/2021/01/heres-the-nazis-who-toppled-that-monolith/ (archive)

Last edited:

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2145323View attachment 2145288
(Some yankee faggot from Commiefornia larping under a dixie flag, optics check?)

Take a whiff of this fine Aryan, and bath in his greatest achievement, toppling a "monolith" and replacing it with a wooden cross. He accomplished this feat to secure the existence of our people and a future for White children alongside with "groypers", who are Nick Fuentes' on demand catboi futa army.

View attachment 2145294View attachment 2145295

"Christ is king", says Ryan, the one on the right.
View attachment 2145298

Ryan "Culture War Criminal" Sanchez is a wignat, member of "Identity Fedrovpa".
View attachment 2145305

Ryan spotted in another rally. This one is about those brown people wearing weird hats.
View attachment 2145311

Arrested for macing some Black at this rally.
View attachment 2145313

Ryan CWC Sanchez like 200% of wignats, love 2D nip whores. Identity Fedrovpa is a legitimate organisation, their discord is home to millionaires and lawyers who want to secure the existence of our waifus and a future for 2D children (loli/shota).
View attachment 2145318

Work in progress:
Need way more killstream references, I can give zero shits about the honeypot rallies and fed groups he's joined.
Would like the original "monolith toppling" video and uncensored versions of the images.
100% taken from this cringe site: https://leftcoastrightwatch.org/2021/01/heres-the-nazis-who-toppled-that-monolith/ (archive)
One thing I would add is he was discharged from the army with an "other than honorable discharge"

Last edited by a moderator:

Heavy Rainfall2

Another internet retard
kiwifarms.net
One thing I would add is he was discharged from the army with an "other than honorable discharge"
View attachment 2145404
Probably means he's a massive fuck up, that's usually what they do when they want to kick you out but you're not a rapist so they can't dishonorably discharge you. IIRC the reason dishonorable discharges are rare is because it's a way bigger pain in the ass

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
why would you ever take up a moniker that abbreviates to CWC if you expect to be taken seriously?
does better cwc still hate jews? id fucking love to see these two together,

Probably means he's a massive fuck up, that's usually what they do when they want to kick you out but you're not a rapist so they can't dishonorably discharge you. IIRC the reason dishonorable discharges are rare is because it's a way bigger pain in the ass
im going to guess his fucked autistic brain had him playing little timmy mcbadass on serious military equipment that he probably ruined or almost got someone killed with,

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2145404
Marines. He was close to his End of Active Service--EAS--when he got a text (I have honestly never heard of them texting your ass) stating he was receiving an other than honorable discharge instead of a bad conduct discharge (which can be handed out at a special court-martial or above) or a dishonorable discharge (which can only be handed out at a general court-martial). The last two are punitive in nature, an OTH is administrative. I could probably check MOL but I believe it had to do with the conviction at that anti-Islam rally as well as his action with the groypers and Nick Fuentes. The only reason he didn't get a DD is because you have to go through a general court-martial to get one, and since he was so close to ending his contract they didn't want to hold on to him any longer to do the court-martial, which would allow him to also appeal and what-have-you. He would also receive an RE-4 code, preventing him generally from re-enlisting in any service or the Coast Guard.

Cup Noodle

Too drunk to live. Too autistic to die.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2145318
That's Aqua from Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!. I don't think her age is given anywhere but she is a goddess in the anime and is considered of age especially considering how she is a drunkard and underage drinking is not allowed in anime. She also has Schrodinger's panties. I guess she wasn't wearing them the day that was drawn.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's Aqua from Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!. I don't think her age is given anywhere but she is a goddess in the anime and is considered of age especially considering how she is a drunkard and underage drinking is not allowed in anime. She also has Schrodinger's panties. I guess she wasn't wearing them the day that was drawn.
Oh I can recall that now. Isn't she a retard or something to the similar effect? This would be that weird anime with some protagonist blowing shit up then basically becoming limp, right?

Guess we found the Mexican JFG.

Cup Noodle

Too drunk to live. Too autistic to die.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh I can recall that now. Isn't she a retard or something to the similar effect? This would be that weird anime with some protagonist blowing shit up then basically becoming limp, right?

Guess we found the Mexican JFG.
Kazuma is the self insert protag.
He believes in True gender equality though, so he has that going for him.
Kazuma is the tard wrangler for Aqua the useless drunk goddess, Darkness the masochist rich girl who likes to throw herself at windmills(that's a English lit reference for the retards among us) , and Megumin the loli chuunibyou who blows stuff up good then goes limp. Megu is best girl btw. It's actually a really funny anime and I watched it with my kids besides season one episode nine I think it was. That one went heavy on the ecchi. You can find Konosuba abridged on youtube and it is a worthwhile watch although probably not as safe for kids as the actual anime.

Ita Mori

💔Turn me into a street💔
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2147176

Seriously though what's with all the part hispanic 'white identitarians' on the right? Self hatred?
Most just want the status-quo of the late 20th century to endure since it was during that time that America prospered most.
They fled from hispanic nations because it's a shithole, and much like Uncle Toms, don't want to see a good thing they enjoy fucked up, even if it means carrying Whitey's dead corpse and championing their cause.

Or it could be that most White nationalists end up being Hispanic because the actual Whites cucked to the Black bull ages ago, idk.