Ryan Sanchez / Culture War Criminal / @FranciscoNunez / CWC - Battered schizoid wignat cohost of the Killstream

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net
Most just want the status-quo of the late 20th century to endure since it was during that time that America prospered most.
They fled from hispanic nations because it's a shithole, and much like Uncle Toms, don't want to see a good thing they enjoy fucked up, even if it means carrying Whitey's dead corpse and championing their cause.

Or it could be that most White nationalists end up being Hispanic because the actual Whites cucked to the Black bull ages ago, idk.
Column A, Column B.
Very few racist spic identitarians are recent border hoppers. They're the sons of people who fled before the United States was a good deal for immigrants and as uprisings were fomented/put down across Latin America. So they're the most "right wing" spics and pushed up against the way black people actually behave in urban areas as well since they can't afford to live apart from that.
So the moral hysteria of wokeness falls on deaf ears for them even as it works on guilty lily white kids.
Pretty much just what you said but hitting 'post' anyway.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
A lot of people in this thread don't seem to understand that you can be both hispanic and white. They aren't mutually exclusive categories.
In a european context a select few spainards maybe..
In an american one? No.
Fuentes and Sanchez will not be white no matter how much they try.
Its kind of like the whole troon thing. Some people might point at Fuentes and say "hey thats a white guy!"
But that wont change his genetics.

CWC seo is even worse the Ralphs its all about how he is a horrible nazi.

Last edited:

Beautiful Border

kiwifarms.net
In a european context a select few spainards maybe..
In an american one? No.
Fuentes and Sanchez will not be white no matter how much they try.
Its kind of like the whole troon thing. Some people might point and fuentes and say hey thats a white guy! But that wont change his genetics.

CWC seo is even worse the Ralphs its all about how he is a horrible nazi.
There are plenty of people from Latin America who are entirely of European descent. Would you seriously argue that this guy (Froy Gutierrez) isn't white, for example?

740full-froy-gutierrez.jpg

And Nick Fuentes is white. Seriously, you aren't making an argument from genetics here. You're taking the same stance as the left here and saying that race is purely a social construct.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
And Nick Fuentes is white. Seriously, you aren't making an argument from genetics here. You're taking the same stance as the left here and saying that race is purely a social construct.
no he isnt you can say hes wrong about their genetics but he actually said the opposite with him saying people recognizing him as white wouldnt change their genetics.

There are plenty of people from Latin America who are entirely of European descent. Would you seriously argue that this guy (Froy Gutierrez) isn't white, for example?
fuentes did a dna test and iirc very mixed non white. regardless theyre the ones with the spic mcspicerson names running around for racism, its on them to prove it, us doubting theyre white if they havent and have spic names is an entirely reasonable reaction. a tan white nationalist might have a nig name like leshawn or laquisna but you can bet theyre going to be asked if theyre black.

in conclusion ryan and nick are wetbacks.[\SPOILER]

Last edited:

Iamthatis

That's great it starts with an earthquake.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2147992
I would say he's white but I'm not a white nationalist. To the crowd hes trying to court CWC will never be white. If his own side won he would be one of the first people they threw out of their precious ethnostate. If the nazis ever won and I got thrown into the oven I would look back and take solace in the amazed expressions on people like Fuentes and CWC's faces as they are pressed into line behind me.

Cat Phuckers

Critically acclaimed "far right troll"
kiwifarms.net
Yep Fuentes, Sanchez and Royce Lopez
It's weird how people hyperfixate on these figures because they have significant nonwhite admixture as if that somehow makes them a hypocrite and means they must be okay with White erasure. By all intents and purposes these people are White, and if you don't think they are (which arguably could be the case with Nick specifically since he's in-between a Castizo and Criollo IIRC), hopefully you'd agree that if any of them had a child with a White woman, the child would be undeniably White in terms of genetic makeup, and therefore they can bring White people into the world, which would make them an asset to White nationalists.
But to make my post more related to the thread, Ryan is yet another stupid antique nationalist sperg who thinks Ralph can help save le huwite race. Something about Ralph's now waning charisma has lured in so many people like Sanchez over the years who think he's some sort of advocate for White people. The truth is that all most of these wignat LARPers are doing is playing with antique banners and uniforms, brandishing weapons, and shouting slogans from particular European regimes because they think they look super epic and badass when in reality they look like genocidal freaks in the eyes of normal White people. Wearing gay skull masks and waving fascist/natsoc banners has failed so many times (and is extremely childish and gay of course), yet exceptional individuals like Ryan will never stop trying to rally the public towards them by sieg heiling their way to federal prison. "This time people will see my skull mask and military uniform and think it's actually really awesome and cool and I'll save the White race for realsies this time!"
It is the very definition of insanity.
I would say he's white but I'm not a white nationalist. To the crowd hes trying to court CWC will never be white. If his own side won he would be one of the first people they threw out of their precious ethnostate. If the nazis ever won and I got thrown into the oven I would look back and take solace in the amazed expressions on people like Fuentes and CWC's faces as they are pressed into line behind me.
If you think that most modern White nationalists actually give a shit about the one drop rule and that they plan on gassing Fuentes, then you're a retard and I can't help you. Also what are you talking about with CWC? I've never heard anybody doubt that he's White. As far as I'm aware he is White and nobody has doubted that.
EDIT: Somehow I misread CWC as Chris Chan. I deserve Dumb ratings for that one tbh.

Last edited:

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
Press F for america i guess behold your new white man! I dont understand why people insist that Fedentes is white when hes clearly not. He might be white passing to an american. But white hes not.
15% Indian
3.6% Nog
20.8% Broadly southern european.
But i think most people would even argue with you what parts of southern europe would even be considered white.
1620321237101.png

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
If you think that most modern White nationalists actually give a shit about the one drop rule and that they plan on gassing Fuentes, then you're a retard and I can't help you. Also what are you talking about with CWC? I've never heard anybody doubt that he's White. As far as I'm aware he is White and nobody has doubted that.
they seem not to actually give a shit about anything but money, white nationalism included. also no not having mexicans swarm in is a core of many white nationalist sentiments in america today. maybe not in groyper spic worship forums or gay zoomer internet hangouts but almost everywhere else in the scene in america.

It's weird how people hyperfixate on these figures because they have significant nonwhite admixture as if that somehow makes them a hypocrite and means they must be okay with White erasure.
it does though, if youre decrying racial mixing and painting groups as subhuman while being a part of them youre a hypocrite. unless you also say "im a subhuman spic mudman" or devalue yourself for being part non white.

by all intents and purposes these people are White,
bleach yourself and learn to talk proper and you can get in the ethnostate ladies and gents.

opefully you'd agree that if any of them had a child with a White woman, the child would be undeniably White in terms of genetic makeup,
cool nick jr can lead the wn and deport his dad then

the child would be undeniably White in terms of genetic makeup, and therefore they can bring White people into the world, which would make them an asset to White nationalists.
any asset has to be put beyond critique and made leader?

Press F for america i guess behold your new white man! I dont understand why people insist that Fedentes is white when hes clearly not. He might be white passing to an american. But white hes not.
15% Indian
3.6% Nog
But i think most people would even argue with you what parts of southern europe would even be considered white.
yeah its weird we can call dingo nonwhite for being southern italian but the more groyper adjacent or lead people are off limits. i wonder what the limits are. would nicholas finkelstein be an acceptable fuhrer?

Last edited:

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
The article is a trash hitpiece like everything else but..
He apperntly fought with Corrine on new years eve

This article also implies that CWC is an employ of ethans.
1620324327766.png

yeah its weird we can call dingo nonwhite for being southern italian but the more groyper adjacent or lead people are off limits. i wonder what the limits are. would nicholas finkelstein be an acceptable fuhrer?
I guess theres a lot of right wingers that are insecure about their racial orgins so much so that if fuentes isnt white theres no way in hell they would ever be accepted or liked with what they consider their piers.

FuzzMushr00m

kiwifarms.net
they seem not to actually give a shit about anything but money, white nationalism included
100% hardcore truth the groypers can't deny. Is CWC white? I don't fucking know and I don't care he is however a cringe nigga and a beta bitch, a gunt golem, a slave to the salad dodger even lower than Gator in the Killstream hierarchy.
Remember this CWC: Gator, Bibble, Rand and Dingo tower over you.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I guess theres a lot of right wingers that are insecure about their racial orgins so much so that if fuentes isnt white theres no way in hell they would ever be accepted or liked with what they consider their piers.
thats the thing about american wn, they appeal to some glorious european heritage but then devalue it when euros actually call them out on being mongrels. theres a non hypocritical way to go about it, you can just say "yes im mixed and thats bad and im not as pure but im better than x groups and should still be in and treated more or less the same with some differences" but it hurts the ego. you can even still decry euro style of governance and euro ideas if you do that. its just they dont want to acknowledge the logical next step to their premise because its all an excuse to glorify themselves.

100% hardcore truth the groypers can't deny. Is CWC white? I don't fucking know and I don't care he is however a cringe nigga and a beta bitch, a gunt golem, a slave to the salad dodger even lower than Gator in the Killstream hierarchy.
Remember this CWC: Gator, Bibble, Rand and Dingo tower over you.
im sure nick is getting right on importing all the rest of the fuentes clan to give us our pure aryan ethnostate in america. along with the sanchez family![\SPOILER]

Last edited:

Beautiful Border

kiwifarms.net
15% Indian
3.6% Nog
View attachment 2148157
I'm sorry but you're being autistic as fuck. 80% European admixture more than qualifies someone as white.

GL09

Edvard Munch's The Chaggot
kiwifarms.net
This article also implies that CWC is an employ of ethans.
View attachment 2148241
They are probably referencing this clip from April where he calls Ethan his 'Boss'.

Imagine calling another man who doesn't pay you money your boss. Disgusting behaviour, but i guess he knows if he steps out of line he will get a thumbing.

It's weird how people hyperfixate on these figures because they have significant nonwhite admixture as if that somehow makes them a hypocrite and means they must be okay with White erasure. By all intents and purposes these people are White, and if you don't think they are (which arguably could be the case with Nick specifically since he's in-between a Castizo and Criollo IIRC), hopefully you'd agree that if any of them had a child with a White woman, the child would be undeniably White in terms of genetic makeup, and therefore they can bring White people into the world, which would make them an asset to White nationalists.

But to make my post more related to the thread, Ryan is yet another stupid antique nationalist sperg who thinks Ralph can help save le huwite race. Something about Ralph's now waning charisma has lured in so many people like Sanchez over the years who think he's some sort of advocate for White people. The truth is that all most of these wignat LARPers are doing is playing with antique banners and uniforms, brandishing weapons, and shouting slogans from particular European regimes because they think they look super epic and badass when in reality they look like genocidal freaks in the eyes of normal White people. Wearing gay skull masks and waving fascist/natsoc banners has failed so many times (and is extremely childish and gay of course), yet exceptional individuals like Ryan will never stop trying to rally the public towards them by sieg heiling their way to federal prison. "This time people will see my skull mask and military uniform and think it's actually really awesome and cool and I'll save the White race for realsies this time!"
It is the very definition of insanity.

Yep all three do look white and Cubans like Royce are basically more white than Aztec / Amerindian DNA. Just look at Justin Trudeau looking like Fidel you ain’t going to say Trudeau isn’t white. But Trudeau has the last name of a white man as well. Meanwhile Fuentes, Sanchez and Lopez all have paternal spic ancestry.