Ryan Sanchez / Culture War Criminal / @FranciscoNunez / CWC - Battered schizoid wignat cohost of the Killstream

Beautiful Border

kiwifarms.net
I know right?! I mean, just look at his sister:
View attachment 2148370
Is there even a whiter girl alive? Beautiful dark brown eyes, brown skin and blackish brown hair? They are obviously the Aryans spoken about.
Uh... yeah? She looks pretty white to me. Mediterranean white, but white nonetheless.

Again, I don't understand why Americans draw a sharp distinction between being hispanic/latino and being white.

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
Again, I don't understand why Americans draw a sharp distinction between being hispanic/latino and being white.
Yeah, me neither! What's the deal, they're obviously white.
amerimutt_cope.jpg

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
Hold up, are you mocking white supremacists right now by taking their worldview to its logical absurdity or are you unironically arguing that Nick Fuentes isn't white?
I'm in the Gunt subforum on the broke dick pedophile farms in the thread of a mexican white supremacist, I think anyone taking any of this seriously is at the precipice of logical absurdity. With that said, we need to save White America!
amerimutt_seethe.png

Attachments

• amerimutt_seethe.png
    amerimutt_seethe.png
    135.2 KB · Views: 16

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
ITT: 56%ers copepost about being white instead of laughing at a beaner white supremacist willingly bowing down to Ethan Ralph.

Mr. Sanchez is lower on the totem pole than GATOR of all people. This man CHOOSES to be beneath a morbidly obese, luchador mask wearing, waifu worshipping, delusional errand boy to the Gunt. This is most certainly the way to save the white race.

Cat Phuckers

Critically acclaimed "far right troll"
kiwifarms.net
it does though, if youre decrying racial mixing and painting groups as subhuman while being a part of them youre a hypocrite. unless you also say "im a subhuman spic mudman" or devalue yourself for being part non white.
You can always be of slight nonwhite admixture, or even completely nonwhite, and still not want White people to be erased. This isn't rocket science. At a certain point, nonwhite admixture doesn't immediately define somebody. It's not like you're either white, or you're 13% nonwhite and all of a sudden an inferior subhuman or genetic abomination. As far as I'm aware, this isn't an argument people on the far right even make nowadays, save for niche groups of antnats like Sanchez who live on Telegram and wack it to Nazi ponies and hentai all day.
they seem not to actually give a shit about anything but money, white nationalism included. also no not having mexicans swarm in is a core of many white nationalist sentiments in america today. maybe not in groyper spic worship forums or gay zoomer internet hangouts but almost everywhere else in the scene in america.
There are definitely a lot of grifters nowadays, I won't argue with that, but honestly I think most figures who are decried as grifters are actually just fucking retarded and don't know what they're doing. I'm so disillusioned with most of these groups and never even got into the fascist or natsoc side of the scene, so I could just be out of touch and not understand what most of these people are advocating for, but once again, I'm pretty sure none of these America First people we're talking in this thread about have shilled for having Mexicans swarm the country except for Vincent James (who has gone unmentioned thus far) making weird shill posts about how "Mestizos are actually super based guys". He made and uploaded an obscene amount of videos about how spics are super based and will totally vote for White interests, but that's one person and he doesn't solely represent "America First". Unless there's a post on this thread showing evidence of acceptance of nonwhites flooding the country amongst content creators who appeal to the Zoomer crowd, I'm going to have to assume you're full of shit and are playing up these peoples' views and misrepresenting them for theatrics like PPP does.
cool nick jr can lead the wn and deport his dad then
You're honestly making it so hard for me to not unintentionally shill for Nick here because your takes are so odd. You seem to think that Nick is advocating for deporting all nonwhites. Where are you getting all of this shit from? Can we stick to shit we can actually confirm so this thread doesn't just turn into "All White nationalists are secretly crossdressing racemixers who want to deport their entire families! 😱😱😱😱" or whatever? Are you all pretending these people aren't White because it's funny and pisses the cow and their supporters off, or are you just purity-spiralling retards?

Also, when posting on this thread for the first time, I somehow misread CWC as Christian Weston Chandler, which is why I was confused. My bad.

EDIT: @RichardRApe confirmed that it's just a funny imageboard irony joke that consists of pretending all White people who don't want to be erased purity spiral when it comes to racial admixture and then using that false pretext to claim that they aren't White by their own logic, regardless of what their own logic is.

Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
You can always be of slight nonwhite admixture, or even completely nonwhite, and still not want White people to be erased. This isn't rocket science. At a certain point, nonwhite admixture doesn't immediately define somebody. It's not like you're either white, or you're 13% nonwhite and all of a sudden an inferior subhuman or genetic abomination. As far as I'm aware, this isn't an argument people on the far right even make nowadays, save for niche groups of antnats like Sanchez who live on Telegram and wack it to Nazi ponies and hentai all day.
Firstly nick is nore than 13 percent non white secondly it doesn't also mean just ignoring admixture if you're pushing mixed race as a big threat, otherwise who cares if the white race is bred out maybe Jamal Jr can pass for white and lead the future groypers.

There are definitely a lot of grifters nowadays, I won't argue with that, but honestly I think most figures who are decried as grifters are actually just fucking retarded and don't know what they're doing. I'm so disillusioned with most of these groups and never even got into the fascist or natsoc side of the scene, so I could just be out of touch and not understand what most of these people are advocating for, but once again, I'm pretty sure none of these America First people we're talking in this thread about have shilled for having Mexicans swarm the country except for Vincent James (who has gone unmentioned thus far) making weird shill posts about how "Mestizos are actually super based guys". He made and uploaded an obscene amount of videos about how spics are super based and will totally vote for White interests, but that's one person and he doesn't solely represent "America First". Unless there's a post on this thread showing evidence of acceptance of nonwhites flooding the country amongst content creators who appeal to the Zoomer crowd, I'm going to have to assume you're full of shit and are playing up these peoples' views and misrepresenting them for theatrics like PPP does.
What's the difference between accepting every non white for expedience and being pro immigration? No nick has the catboy thing and allows non whites into the groypershes a gifted

You're honestly making it so hard for me to not unintentionally shill for Nick here because your takes are so odd. You seem to think that Nick is advocating for deporting all nonwhites. Where are you getting all of this shit from? Can we stick to shit we can actually confirm so this thread doesn't just turn into "All White nationalists are secretly crossdressing racemixers who want to deport their entire families! 😱😱😱😱" or whatever? Are you all pretending these people aren't White because it's funny and pisses the cow and their supporters off, or are you just purity-spiralling retards?
Forst the deporting his dad thing was a joke and I was referring to hypothetical child of nick Fuentes not nick Fuentes 's dad, second cool so they'll do fucjing nothing to preserve the white race and instead will just ignore all the mixing

Just to beat it into your head does nick have to resign or be a hypocrite? No but you do need to acknowledge if you're mixed and strive for more purity if you're a wn otherwise it's am exercise in pointlessly drawing a target on your back for what's essentially the status quo but we say nigger[\SPOILER]

Last edited:

Cat Phuckers

kiwifarms.net
Just to beat it into your head does nick have to resign or be a hypocrite? No but you do need to acknowledge if you're mixed and strive for more purity if you're a wn otherwise it's am exercise in pointlessly drawing a target on your back for what's essentially the status quo but we say nigger
The pretext you're basing every argument you've made so far on is that Nick wanting America to be mostly White and for racemixing to be seen as wrong must mean that he's setting up a situation in which he will necessarily be targeted or harmed for having nonwhite admixture. In reality, there's nothing about not wanting your people to be erased and trying to put an end to racemixing that necessitates victimizing mixed race people. Nick's existence, as well as the continued existence of already conceived generations of mixed race people as a small minority, which in Nick's world would likely naturally decrease in population and become racially Whitened with time (which I personally think is wishful thinking, but whatever), isn't at all a threat to the wellbeing of White people, but the normalization and increasing prevalence of racemixing and growth of the mixed-race population does pose a potential threat, and that's what he's fighting against, albeit not very good at fighting against it tbh.

Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
The pretext you're basing every argument you've made so far on is that Nick wanting America to be mostly White and for racemixing to be seen as wrong must mean that he's setting up a situation in which he will necessarily be targeted or harmed for having nonwhite admixture. In reality, there's nothing about not wanting your people to be erased and trying to put an end to racemixing that necessitates victimizing mixed race people. Nick's existence, as well as the continued existence of already conceived generations of mixed race people as a small minority, which in Nick's world would likely naturally decrease in population and become racially Whitened with time (which I personally think is wishful thinking, but whatever), isn't at all a threat to the wellbeing of White people, but the normalization and increasing prevalence of racemixing and growth of the mixed-race population does pose a potential threat, and that's what he's fighting against, albeit not very good at fighting against it tbh.
if admixture isnt bad and it doesnt devalue or hinder someone to the point nick is the leader of the groypers than whats the point? youre essentially fighting for what you believe to be essentially a cosmetic difference no? lots of inconsequential traits some might be attached to have come and gone. youre taking a trait saying it doesnt devalue you if youre one or the other but then also saying for some reason it matters. why does race matter to the groypers if racial admixture is ok? i think this is all post hoc reasoning to justify feelings of clearly dark or brown people being beneath you and nick but then trying to justify nick's existence, presence in the us, and status without actually thinking through whether it logically follows.

ITT: 56%ers copepost about being white instead of laughing at a beaner white supremacist willingly bowing down to Ethan Ralph.

Mr. Sanchez is lower on the totem pole than GATOR of all people. This man CHOOSES to be beneath a morbidly obese, luchador mask wearing, waifu worshipping, delusional errand boy to the Gunt. This is most certainly the way to save the white race.
maybe they plan on becoming gay subs that dont breed to remove spics from the gene pool?[\SPOILER]

Last edited:

Cat Phuckers

kiwifarms.net
if admixture isnt bad and it doesnt devalue or hinder someone to the point nick is the leader of the groypers than whats the point? youre essentially fighting for what you believe to be essentially a cosmetic difference no? lots of inconsequential traits some might be attached to have come and gone. youre taking a trait saying it doesnt devalue you if youre one or the other but then also saying for some reason it matters. why does race matter to the groypers if racial admixture is ok? i think this is all post hoc reasoning to justify feelings of clearly dark or brown people being beneath you and nick but then trying to justify nick's existence, presence in the us, and status without actually thinking through whether it logically follows.
I never suggested that racial differences are cosmetic or that admixture can't be bad. I'm saying that racial admixture to a small extent isn't a big deal. I'd consider Nick a few percentage points away from being nonwhite, but he is by all intents and purposes a White man, and he seems to an honest advocate for my people who isn't LARPing as a natsoc or fascist and waving stupid banners like CWC, and I commend Nick for that even if I don't entirely agree with his method of advocacy or everything he says and does. I don't give a shit if there's a small and insignificant population of mixed race or nonwhite people in the US, and I don't care if a White person has a small amount of nonwhite admixture, nobody should care. Furthermore, nonwhites and people of significant mixed-race heritage have every right to advocate for the wellbeing of my people, and I commend them for that. I don't suddenly think that somebody is below me because they're nonwhite. I generally judge individuals by how they conduct themselves, not their racial makeup, but I also see the importance of judging groups as well because of how good a predictor it is in sociology and other studies of human behavior. I just don't want my people to be erased via the normalization of racemixing. You're one of those people who asks "Is doxxing okay", and expect a blanket yes or no answer, as if there isn't any nuance to the subject or as if the answer "It depends on x or y" is unacceptable for some reason. This argument is getting ridiculous now. You keep assuming my positions, and I feel like we've deviated from the subject of the thread a bit too much, so if all of my posts disappear all of a sudden it's not because I conceded, it's because they were erased by a mod because we're shitting up the thread.

Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I never suggested that racial differences are cosmetic or that admixture isn't bad. I'm saying that racial admixture to a small extent isn't a big deal. I'd consider Nick a few percentage points away from being nonwhite, but he is by all intents and purposes a White man, and he seems to an honest advocate for my people who isn't LARPing as a natsoc or fascist, and I commend him for that even if I don't entirely agree with his method of advocacy or everything he says and does. I don't give a shit if there's a small and insignificant population of mixed race or nonwhite people in the US, and I don't care if a White person has a small amount of nonwhite admixture, nobody should care. Furthermore, nonwhites and people of significant mixed-race heritage have every right to advocate for the wellbeing of my people, and I commend them for that. I don't suddenly think that somebody is below me because they're nonwhite. I generally judge individuals by how they conduct themselves, not their racial makeup, but I also see the importance of judging groups as well because of how good a predictor it is in sociology and other studies of human behavior. I just don't want my people to be erased via the normalization of racemixing. You're one of those people who asks "Is doxxing okay", and expect a blanket yes or no answer, as if there isn't any nuance to the subject or as if the answer "It depends on x or y" is unacceptable for some reason. This argument is getting ridiculous now. You keep assuming my positions, and I feel like we've deviated from the subject of the thread a bit too much, so if all of my posts disappear all of a sudden it's not because I conceded, it's because they were erased by a mod because we're shitting up the thread.
no ryans hypocrisy is perfectly on topic. and onto that, first of all fuentes doesnt have " a small amount of admixture" hes iirc at least 1 fourth non white regardless its not like were talking about someone being .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 percent neanderthal here this is kinda a big deal since it takes two generations to make a fuentes only. thats a really big out for anchoring to any theoretical ethnostate especially with how young some people breed.

what advocacy? what is he doing if hes just allowing non whites in and not deporting them and just kinda spreading the general vibe that being white is okay or good and its okay to say nigger?

if race doesnt really effect anything in your opinion then why do you even care? this isnt like expecting a blanket answer for doxing (one x btw ) its asking you why you and nick care if youre this liberal on race, what does race do in your opinion, what makes race a unifying factor as a trait if its disregarded even by its advocates who are mixing races and hanging out with and breeding with non whites just like everyone else. this is all just a bullshit internet meme ideology apeing the aesthetic of conviction and traditional values without actually wanting to take any of the effort to actually uphold or really follow or accept any of them.[\SPOILER]

Last edited:

Cat Phuckers

kiwifarms.net
no ryans hypocrisy is perfectly on topic. and onto that, first of all fuentes doesnt have " a small amount of admixture" hes iirc at least 1 fourth non white regardless its not like were talking about someone being .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 percent neanderthal here this is kinda a big deal since it takes two generations to make a fuentes only. thats a really big out for anchoring to any theoretical ethnostate especially with how young some people breed.
I was under the impression that we're now talking the supposed hypocrisy of White nationalists of mixed ancestry in general opposed to Ryan's specifically, but I guess it's all the same debate. It's important to set a standard for acceptable levels of racial admixture, but I am not an expert on the subject of race and racial admixture, so it would be inappropriate for me to set such a standard, and perhaps I could be wrong to perceive Nick as White. Nick is a Castizo in terms of the literal definition from what I understand (had a Mestizo mother), but racially he seems to be sort of inbetween the general Native admixture levels for Castizos (25%) and Criollos (12.5%). One of the factors that you should take into account is if theoretically ten thousand Nick Fuentes's came into the US and we let them in because they fit the standards for legal immigration as naturalized citizens (which implies they speak fluent English, aren't just coming as factory workers with H1B visas, as well as a whole host of other things I don't know about), their presence wouldn't even begin to erase or harm White people in the way that ten thousand Mestizos or Blacks would. There's honestly not even enough people like Nick out there in terms of racial ancestry who could immigrate even under the loose immigratio rules to offset our racial demographics in such a way that it would lower the White to nonwhite ratio. Letting in people who are on the level of nonwhite admixture as Nick would probably whiten the country to be frank, considering there's so many nonwhites in the US (way more than the census results suggest). In an America where we did have such a standard, we wouldn't be letting in every Castizo that wants to come. As is natural in a country where people are racially conscious and wish to protect the founding stock and adjacent groups, nativism would be ubiquitous, as it always is.
what advocacy? what is he doing if hes just allowing non whites in and not deporting them and just kinda spreading the general vibe that being white is okay or good and its okay to say nigger?
He's definitely not about "just allowing nonwhites in and not deporting them", nor is he okay with racemixing. My understanding is that wants to deport all the illegals, outlaw worker visas, and set legal precedent to very very severely limit the amount of nonwhites welcome to immigrate, or maybe even put a moratorium on it as a whole. An important aspect of White advocacy is to spread the vibe that being White is okay and good, and you can see how great a difference that makes in somebody's life for them to go from having White guilt to being proud of their heritage through countless anecdotes, but there's more to it. I may not watch Nick very much apart from clips, but he is so clear about his views and what policies he wants to implement that the only way he could be clearer is to just stop making jokes so peoples' autistic grug brains can comprehend him and they won't need tonal indicators. At this rate, the guy who occasionally watches Nick Fuentes clips knows more about Nick than you do. Are you getting your takes on Nick from PPP, because that would explain everything.
if race doesnt really effect anything in your opinion then why do you even care? this isnt like expecting a blanket answer for doxing (one x btw ) its asking you why you and nick care if youre this liberal on race, what does race do in your opinion, what makes race a unifying factor as a trait if its disregarded even by its advocates who are mixing races and hanging out with and breeding with non whites just like everyone else. this is all just a bullshit internet meme ideology.
I tend to get the spelling for doxing mixed up sometimes, idk why. I think it's because I've seen a lot of people spell it wrong, and this isn't the first time I've been corrected on that spelling lol. Thanks for letting me know. Race does affect practically everything in my opinion. It's not the only thing that's important in a civilization, but it's quite important. I am not at all okay with supposed advocates for my people continuing to racemix now that they understand the implications, and I would gladly tell them off. One thing I don't care very much about is racial Whitening in a short-term sense, though I wouldn't go so far as to promote it or accept it on a large scale. If there is somebody who is almost White, is a good person, and would have a White child if they found a White spouse, then I'd say go for it. Other than that, a White person having kids with a fully nonwhite (for example a Black or Asian) person while claiming they're actually racially Whitening and its super based or whatever is preposterous.

Last edited:
He's definitely not about "just allowing nonwhites in and not deporting them", nor is he okay with racemixing. My understanding is that wants to deport all the illegals, outlaw worker visas, and set legal precedent to very very severely limit the amount of nonwhites welcome to immigrate, or maybe even put a moratorium on it as a whole.

How would Fuentes be able to accomplish anything like this? He wasn't even able to bake 6 million cookies.

David Spadem

More Gunt A-Logging coming soon, watch this space.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I was under the impression that we're now talking the supposed hypocrisy of White nationalists of mixed ancestry in general opposed to Ryan's specifically, but I guess it's all the same debate. It's important to set a standard for acceptable levels of racial admixture, but I am not an expert on the subject of race and racial admixture, so it would be inappropriate for me to set such a standard, and perhaps I could be wrong to perceive Nick as White. Nick is a Castizo in terms of the literal definition from what I understand (had a Mestizo mother), but racially he seems to be sort of inbetween the general Native admixture levels for Castizos (25%) and Criollos (12.5%). One of the factors that you should take into account is if theoretically ten thousand Nick Fuentes's came into the US and we let them in because they fit the standards for legal immigration as naturalized citizens (which implies they speak fluent English, aren't just coming as factory workers with H1B visas, as well as a whole host of other things I don't know about), their presence wouldn't even begin to erase or harm White people in the way that ten thousand Mestizos or Blacks would. There's honestly not even enough people like Nick out there in terms of racial ancestry who could immigrate even under the loose immigratio rules to offset our racial demographics in such a way that it would lower the White to nonwhite ratio. Letting in people who are on the level of nonwhite admixture as Nick would probably whiten the country to be frank, considering there's so many nonwhites in the US (way more than the census results suggest). In an America where we did have such a standard, we wouldn't be letting in every Castizo that wants to come. As is natural in a country where people are racially conscious and wish to protect the founding stock and adjacent groups, nativism would be ubiquitous, as it always is.
thats a pretty arbitrary standard for acceptable admixture though, also it still assumes that a mixed race person being acceptable automatically means you should unquestionably take one as a leader. i mean surely there are better people to prop up no? i hate this attitude that any person who gets enough viewers in the alt right is suddenly rallied behind, you can keep celebs on their level did you know that? you can say their view count doesnt matter and find someone else to watch in addition to fuentes who is white and then give them leadership and clout instead fuentes only has the power you decide he does.

He's definitely not about "just allowing nonwhites in and not deporting them", nor is he okay with racemixing. My understanding is that wants to deport all the illegals, outlaw worker visas, and set legal precedent to very very severely limit the amount of nonwhites welcome to immigrate, or maybe even put a moratorium on it as a whole.
with castizos or pale meztisos being welcomed lol

An important aspect of White advocacy is to spread the vibe that being White is okay and good,
see when i said that i mean feel good in a meaningless way, like saying its ok to be blonde or dark haired. if you reduce whiteness to that than you havent really spread vibes about whiteness in the way that youre thinking of where people start having pangs of racial pride and more people just saying "oh i have white skin, neat i guess, he has black skin, neat i guess" which is the most you could do if youre a multiethnic white nationalist pretender degen.

I may not watch Nick very much apart from clips, but he is so clear about his views and what policies he wants to implement that the only way he could be clearer is to just stop making jokes so peoples' autistic grug brains can comprehend him and they won't need tonal indicators.
what nick says he wants and what he does is very very different though. he says white majority but then he subverts the idea of admixture and its downsides and minimizes it when hes not on the right side of the skin tone or gene gradient. he says hes not for gays but he hangs out with and possibly loves catboy kami.

At this rate, the guy who occasionally watches Nick Fuentes clips knows more about Nick than you do. Are you getting your takes on Nick from PPP, because that would explain everything.
you seem really angry at ppp for mocking fuentes, almost like youre a massive fuentes fan.

If there is somebody who is almost White, is a good person, and would have a White child if they found a White spouse, then I'd say go for it. Other than that, a White person having kids with a fully nonwhite (for example a Black or Asian) person while claiming they're actually racially Whitening and its super based or whatever is preposterous.
youre mixing up "should we throw fuentes in the shit skin death camps" with "should fuentes the spic be god-emperor of the alt right" obviously no one thinks fuentes wants to put a bullet in the head of people who are part white. youve just given me excuses not to hang fuentes or despise him for his racial make up when it wasnt about that. an anti gay advocate might accept milo even if they think hes lying because he cant prove it and he might be useful or sincere but you wouldnt make milo the head of the anti faggot squad now would you? even if he did somehow start looking almost not like a queer and non-queer passing. now fuentes is established and it might be a bad move to just toss down even flawed figures of his size without transitions or without an easy option b but that doesnt mean we cant acknowledge a mistake, so many fuentes fans seem keen to assume anything like saying hes a spic means wanting to dismantle everything without a care how it plays out.

fuck me, what novel did I just scroll past?
Culture Wars in Culture War Criminals thread is a bit too meta for me
tldr fuentes fans or adjacents try to downplay nick being a spic, not even really ryan so much because groypers are just hive ants seeking out any threat that could lead back to their queen

Last edited:

Cat Phuckers

kiwifarms.net
thats a pretty arbitrary standard for acceptable admixture though, also it still assumes that a mixed race person being acceptable automatically means you should unquestionably take one as a leader. i mean surely there are better people to prop up no? i hate this attitude that any person who gets enough viewers in the alt right is suddenly rallied behind, you can keep celebs on their level did you know that? you can say their view count doesnt matter and find someone else to watch in addition to fuentes who is white and then give them leadership and clout instead fuentes only has the power you decide he does.

with castizos or pale meztisos being welcomed lol

see when i said that i mean feel good in a meaningless way, like saying its ok to be blonde or dark haired. if you reduce whiteness to that than you havent really spread vibes about whiteness in the way that youre thinking of where people start having pangs of racial pride and more people just saying "oh i have white skin, neat i guess, he has black skin, neat i guess" which is the most you could do if youre a multiethnic white nationalist pretender degen.

what nick says he wants and what he does is very very different though. he says white majority but then he subverts the idea of admixture and its downsides and minimizes it when hes not on the right side of the skin tone or gene gradient. he says hes not for gays but he hangs out with and possibly loves catboy kami.

you seem really angry at ppp for mocking fuentes, almost like youre a massive fuentes fan.

youre mixing up "should we throw fuentes in the shit skin death camps" with "should fuentes the spic be god-emperor of the alt right" obviously no one thinks fuentes wants to put a bullet in the head of people who are part white. youve just given me excuses not to hang fuentes or despise him for his racial make up when it wasnt about that. an anti gay advocate might accept milo even if they think hes lying because he cant prove it and he might be useful or sincere but you wouldnt make milo the head of the anti faggot squad now would you? even if he did somehow start looking almost not like a queer and non-queer passing. now fuentes is established and it might be a bad move to just toss down even flawed figures of his size without transitions or without an easy option b but that doesnt mean we cant acknowledge a mistake, so many fuentes fans seem keen to assume anything like saying hes a spic means wanting to dismantle everything without a care how it plays out.

tldr fuentes fans or adjacents try to downplay nick being a spic, not even really ryan so much because groypers are just hive ants seeking out any threat that could lead back to their queen
My standards of race aren't about skin color. "Castizos and pale Mestizos" should not be coming into the country. To me, race is how a group projects their interests, passion, and morality onto the world around them, their biologically-engrained behaviors in essence. There are a very small percentage of good and valuable paper Americans out there, perhaps Nick could be one if he was declared nonwhite. A paper American is somebody who has papers that say they're American but isn't White. He is one person who advocates for my people, sometimes well, sometimes not so well. Nick isn't a leader, he's a talking head, a political commentator, a comedian, but what's important about him are his ideas. If you switched Nick out with a Black man or some other nonwhite, he'd still be right about claim he's made that I know of. The only claim it would delegitimize is that he is an American. If he was nonwhite, he could only ever be a paper American. I commend Nick for what good he does, regardless of his racial background. I don't think America has to be 100% White, not that it would even be possible, and perhaps that may not even be ideal since you could always manage a small percentage of nonwhites, reaping whatever benefits of their presence (if any) there may be while also stamping out the negatives.

Nick could be bisexual, and to be frank I wouldn't be shocked if he was, but I don't think anything happened with him and Kami. And once again, even if he were gay or bisexual, that doesn't mean he has to be okay with the gay. If he were a gay, he would be one of the gays who looks down upon homosexuals and sees them as something that should remain in private, which once again is not a hypocritical position so long as they as public speakers don't flaunt their sexuality. My understanding of Milo Yiannopolous, somebody I have heard nothing but terrible things about for the most part, is that his platform used to be "I'm gay, but homosexuality shouldn't be normalized, and I'd rather not even express my sexuality anywhere outside my bedroom." which is a perfectly reasonable take. If Nick was gay, that would be Nick

I very much dislike PPP, guilty as charged, but it's because he's not very funny and consistently stirs up shit and engages in theatrics to serve his own disjointed brand. He's as obnoxious as Ralph and engages in very similar attention-seeking behavior, but happens to be critical of Ralph so everybody thinks he's epic. He portrays himself as an arbiter of truth, yet he's engaged in the same gay internet bloodsports drama as the people he criticizes. Hell, I'd even defend Ralph from being accused of things he's not guilty of because false charges can be used by bad people to make their critics look stupid or malicious.

I don't think Fuentes is a leader, especially with his decision to prop up Baked Alaska as an AF guy and him interviewing Louis Theroux. Once again, you assumed that I think Nick is a good leader and that I'm an AF fanboy. I said that I commend him for what good he does and see him as somebody who does some good. Coming at this as somebody who is unfamiliar with AF's more negative aspects, there's probably a lot more stupid shit I don't know about Nick because I don't read his KF thread, if he even has one. Nick is a comedian who spreads ideas that he sincerely believes in through comedy and is a decent public speaker when he's not acting like a fool, but he's not a leader. He's useful. He shouldn't lead the "alt-right", and he doesn't. There are other figures I feel are way more suited to lead a White advocacy movement, but I'm not here to shill to a forum that isn't receptive to that kind of stuff anyways. Whatever good comes from Nick's advocacy, it won't end in him becoming the next President or some stupid fantasy shit. I'm well aware of that. Somebody will inevitably take the good ideas Nick has, reject the bad ideas, and do a better job than he does.

I'm just asking you to make proper critiques, like the fact that Nick shills Baked Alaska, that he was going around a mall in a Fortnite hoodie harassing random teenage girls and a few weeks later he's acting all serious like he's gonna change shit (good for Nick a lot of people seemed to have completely forgotten about that asinine stunt), that he may be a homosexual and if he is, he likely shouldn't be a leader because homosexuals tend to be sexual predators or social-climbers, or that he let his associates speak to the BBC. It's not hard to have actual criticisms of these people, they're flawed and some of their flaws are extremely evident, you just have to stop being a lazy sperg and reeeeeing about how "He's mixed race and is therefore not allowed to be against White erasure, checkmate".

Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
My standards of race aren't about skin color. "Castizos and pale Mestizos" should not be coming into the country. To me, race is how a group projects their interests, passion, and morality onto the world around them, their biologically-engrained behaviors in essence. There are a very small percentage of good and valuable paper Americans out there, perhaps Nick could be one if he was declared nonwhite. A paper American is somebody who has papers that say they're American but isn't White. He is one person who advocates for my people, sometimes well, sometimes not so well. Nick isn't a leader, he's a talking head, a political commentator, a comedian, but what's important about him are his ideas. If you switched Nick out with a Black man or some other nonwhite, he'd still be right about claim he's made that I know of. The only claim it would delegitimize is that he is an American. If he was nonwhite, he could only ever be a paper American. I commend Nick for what good he does, regardless of his racial background. I don't think America has to be 100% White, not that it would even be possible, and perhaps that may not even be ideal since you could always manage a small percentage of nonwhites, reaping whatever benefits of their presence (if any) there may be while also stamping out the negatives.

Nick could be bisexual, and to be frank I wouldn't be shocked if he was, but I don't think anything happened with him and Kami. And once again, even if he were gay or bisexual, that doesn't mean he has to be okay with the gay. If he were a gay, he would be one of the gays who looks down upon homosexuals and sees them as something that should remain in private, which once again is not a hypocritical position so long as they as public speakers don't flaunt their sexuality. My understanding of Milo Yiannopolous, somebody I have heard nothing but terrible things about for the most part, is that his platform used to be "I'm gay, but homosexuality shouldn't be normalized, and I'd rather not even express my sexuality anywhere outside my bedroom." which is a perfectly reasonable take. If Nick was gay, that would be Nick
nick ended up with the horrendous optical shit storm that was the capitol riots and continues to lead feds to his fans, kami does flaunt his sexual perversion and so did milo and fuentes associated with him then, it just seems like youre trying to logic your way into accepting basically and edgier aesthetic neocon testament to compromise but with the far off promise hell never have to fulfill of ending immigration and him saying being white is fine but in a way that kills and smolders any energy to establish or rekindle a racial identity. what message does it send to followers when all of nicks associates are varying degrees of non white or openly degen like baked or openly or closeted gay? or who harass kids like catboy.

I very much dislike PPP, guilty as charged, but it's because he's not very funny and consistently stirs up shit and engages in theatrics to serve his own disjointed brand. He's as obnoxious as Ralph and engages in very similar attention-seeking behavior, but happens to be critical of Ralph so everybody thinks he's epic. He portrays himself as an arbiter of truth, yet he's engaged in the same gay internet bloodsports drama as the people he criticizes. Hell, I'd even defend Ralph from being accused of things he's not guilty of because false charges can be used by bad people to make their critics look stupid or malicious.
youre a bit late on that ppp tried to singlehandedly stop people mocking ralph so hes now got kind of a split rep on his use for getting laughs now. its just all fuentes fans have this pr spiel where its more like talking to a pr agent trying to smother out mockery to the point we have to site spic mcspicname actually being a castizo and blah blah blah. every thing has to be portrayed as dont mock nick or youre killing the white race and its all hinged on you making a spicolas joke or saying its cringe a non white has this position when you didnt have to give him it.

I don't think Fuentes is a leader, especially with his decision to prop up Baked Alaska as an AF guy and him interviewing Louis Theroux. Once again, you assumed that I think Nick is a good leader and that I'm an AF fanboy.
there isnt a word yet for the category youre in, i find you actually more annoying than just a nick fan because i know the only reasoning youre trying to smother out any point brought against nick by making it a long debate is because you think itll hurt your movement. you may not be head over heels for nick on a personal level but you defend him just the same as any nick fan. i also mean fan more in a looser term, viewer i guess you can say, or associate.

Nick is a comedian who spreads ideas that he sincerely believes in through comedy and is a decent public speaker when he's not acting like a fool,
lmfao genuinely holds. he had to be goaded into saying things that hint at his bank account being frozen by the feds instead of letting his fans know the risk, alot of these people arent genuine. the people he hangs out with for basically no reason like baked show hes not genuine either, and no hes not being jesus jesus never said being a prostitute was ok or downplayed mary macing innocent workers.

I'm just asking you to make proper critiques, like the fact that Nick shills Baked Alaska, that he was going around a mall in a Fortnite hoodie harassing random teenage girls and a few weeks later he's acting all serious like he's gonna change shit (good for Nick a lot of people seemed to have completely forgotten about that asinine stunt), that he may be a homosexual and if he is, he likely shouldn't be a leader because homosexuals tend to be sexual predators or social-climbers, or that he let his associates speak to the BBC. It's not hard to have actual criticisms of these people, they're flawed and some of their flaws are extremely evident, you just have to stop being a lazy sperg and reeeeeing about how "He's mixed race and is therefore not allowed to be against White erasure, checkmate".
ive alluded to or stated those very points multiple times. the baked alaska shit, groypers harassing kids, the fact he is homosexual as shown by the kami stream etc etc.

ok im done with this.

Last edited:

Ita Mori

💔Turn me into a street💔
kiwifarms.net
Goddamn, some of you wiggers are more pitiful than Ryan and Nick.
Who fucking cares if they qualify as white or not? Unless you plan on fucking them, let's get back to the funny.

Jesus the sperging going on about race in this brand new thread.
I give it 3 pages before it starts mentioning the juice.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I give it 3 pages before it starts mentioning the juice.
Watermelon juice is better than orange juice.
And a cold pressed juicer is better than shitty wigger-tier $10 made in China blenders.

You're taking the same stance as the left here and saying that race is purely a social construct.
Not purely but it kind of is, the proof... this thread. If you intentionally used the word purely, it means you probably acknowledge that some social constructing is involved. I'd just call it a categorisation of convenience.

It's not just a leftard thing, just because the leftards want to push it doesn't mean it's wrong. Hell, they are the first ones to claim race is a social construct yet define racism as "power dynamics and privilege" kind of bullshit, and buy into all the BLM persecution complex business, while also considering Jews (HERE WE GO!!!!) White or not White depending on the situation.

There's plenty examples of mostly socially constructed "races", Chinese and Indian for example. A broader one would be "Asian", which isn't a race but go ask a normie. Some consider "European" a race, which is more or less another socially constructed label since some also consider fucking Turks and various Eurabia types a part of it.

The better term would be haplogroups, but that's far too autistic. Basically, depending on how you group them (again... there's no real consensus on this... fuck's sake), some are or are not of a particular shade.

Anyway, cream of the crop is "barely Whites" are promoting a particular brand of nationalism and engaging in dumb purity spirals, basically substantiating to the social construct claim. It's obviously very funny to bring up their genetics and see them seethe.

Lol 13.2% Huwait. If we deduct the Irish... he's not even an Amerimutt.
Beautiful multicultural melting pot, the American dream.
1620376408477.png

I'll take the hats puzzles and trash cans.