Samantha Violet Bushart - Illiterate Perpetually Pregnant Mutant Baby Factory; In and out of jail. White Trash. FAT.

Meowzers

All is well except I'm going to drink Windex
kiwifarms.net
Keep Ur Fake Love Away (from my heavily filtered photo)

What’s that tattoo on her arm? How many tattoos does this trash bitch have?
it's an especially shitty browning deer, a classic staple fashion among rednecks
FF99D1C9-B07F-452C-9052-46BF0711CA40.jpeg
although she seems to have ditched the country girl image long ago, but that brand shows that she'll always be white trash at heart :heart-full:

1.) Sammie has really blown up size wise in the last year. Anyone think she may be on some medication or something? Some psych meds will make you expand like a peep in a microwave.
psych meds are a definite possibility, if she's taking them regularly. she really does need a wrangler to make her take them but nobody can stand being around her for longer than a month. i'd say it's fast food and booze. she is essentially homeless, isn't she? she really started blowing up when she was kicked out of mama bushart's. homeless people usually survive on fast food, and i don't need to remind people of the link between homelessness and booze lol

Meowzers

All is well except I'm going to drink Windex
kiwifarms.net
Picture with Bentley today. I dont know if it is the filters but he looks like hes gaining weight. Sad but would not surprise me.View attachment 2127723View attachment 2127732
bently looks like the fat kid in elementary school that bullied everyone and took gym class way too seriously. honestly that's probably what he is/is going to be. kid's like 7 now, right? he and lucy go to school, right?

Vi0l3t

kiwifarms.net
bently looks like the fat kid in elementary school that bullied everyone and took gym class way too seriously. honestly that's probably what he is/is going to be. kid's like 7 now, right? he and lucy go to school, right?
Not sure exactly sammy mentioned Bentley going on the bus I think Lucy is not just yet but not positive. And he does, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a bully because of the shit he sees at home with his mother. He looks pissed probably sick of her propping for photos but not spending actual time with him.

mochi

kiwifarms.net
Picture with Bentley today. I dont know if it is the filters but he looks like hes gaining weight. Sad but would not surprise me.View attachment 2127723View attachment 2127732

I’m not sure if it’s the filter but this kid doesn’t look like Bentley. 🤨

There was a video from a long time ago where Austin went and visited both of them at their school.

edited because I can’t grammar.

PotatoSalad4711

Racist Beagles
kiwifarms.net
Yes, both kids are in some type of sped school. Bently is 6 BTW (born Dec. 2015).

The “IV” stand in the video is actually for feeding Lucy through her PEG tube (I assume it’s a PEG). There was one video where Sammie had a lot of trouble trying to disconnect the tube from the port and ultimately had to ask her mother to do it. No surprise.

I’m not sure if we’ve ever found out the exact diagnosis. I know Ben had two eye surgeries and possibly hydrocephalus. Lucy had heart surgery as a baby, but I don’t know why she has a feeding tube. Sammie is a very unreliable narrator, and likely doesn’t understand the medical issues (or even care...this is the girl who posed for sexy selfies in the hospital bathroom after all).

edit: Oops, typo! He’s 5.

Last edited:

Vi0l3t

kiwifarms.net
Yes, both kids are in some type of sped school. Bently is 6 BTW (born Dec. 2015).

The “IV” stand in the video is actually for feeding Lucy through her PEG tube (I assume it’s a PEG). There was one video where Sammie had a lot of trouble trying to disconnect the tube from the port and ultimately had to ask her mother to do it. No surprise.

I’m not sure if we’ve ever found out the exact diagnosis. I know Ben had two eye surgeries and possibly hydrocephalus. Lucy had heart surgery as a baby, but I don’t know why she has a feeding tube. Sammie is a very unreliable narrator, and likely doesn’t understand the medical issues (or even care...this is the girl who posed for sexy selfies in the hospital bathroom after all).
Hell be 6 in December right now hes 5, and it's crazy that both kids had so many issues but it's not surprising at all. I'm so glad she appears to be sterile.

To my horror someone in the shart family got another damn dog. Once it grows itll probably be tossed away like the others sammy writes about.
Screenshot_20210501-100251_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210501-100256_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Bentley had a terminal case of the yellow sink disease.

So...yeah I don't think we're ever getting any reliable information out of her.

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, these pics really show the numpty in that dude.
He looks vaguely Wesley Willis-esque, doesn't he? Little Rock over London.

I'm glad I have the restraint to only dip into this thread once every few weeks because that's about all I can muster when Sammie is posting exhibits that will be used in Bentley's and Lucy's inevitable emancipation hearings.