Samantha Violet Bushart - Illiterate Perpetually Pregnant Mutant Baby Factory; In and out of jail. White Trash. FAT.

Vi0l3t

kiwifarms.net
Buttshart finally got a tattoo over her old austin tattoo, an improvement from the old but still ugly. Especially right on the tit. Shes larping she knows Spanish again as well. The last picture I threw in because her tongue looks weirdly long and nasty.
Screenshot_20210508-043911_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210508-043916_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210508-043923_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210508-043935_Facebook.jpg

W00K #17

Welcome to the party bitch
kiwifarms.net

Meowzers

All is well except I'm going to drink Windex
kiwifarms.net
huh, that's actually not a bad tattoo. mean, tit tattoos are always trashy, but for a cover up it's not bad at all. it looks like she went paid money and went to a parlor instead of promising someone some weed and a blowjob for a scratcher in their garage, and for sammie that's the highest compliment. unless the fact that the picture was taking in low lighting is hiding something

Vi0l3t

kiwifarms.net
huh, that's actually not a bad tattoo. mean, tit tattoos are always trashy, but for a cover up it's not bad at all. it looks like she went paid money and went to a parlor instead of promising someone some weed and a blowjob for a scratcher in their garage, and for sammie that's the highest compliment. unless the fact that the picture was taking in low lighting is hiding something
Yeah its definitely not the ugliest, just a basic generic rose

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do we know why her doctor’s drug testing her? Is there current involvement from CPS or probation?
Sammie has pretended to have drug issues in the past. Laura was telling people Sammie was shooting up meth, which is hilarious for a lot of reasons. She definitely smoked weed, but she probably lied herself into getting drug tested regularly as part of being allowed back into Mama Busharts house. Basically every time Sammie ends up homeless, Mama Bushart takes her in with some kind of condition that she take meds and see a therapist. Sammie never sticks to it for very long.

In other Sammieverse news. Dalton has been living with Kim (In her mothers derelict trailer) for a while. He finally got picked up on his warrant for violating the NCO against Kim ages ago. She somehow raised his bail... and he dumped her the next day, and has already located another fat retarded looking white whore. Dalton is amazing.
1620497112436.png

1620497069969.png

Kim went live before they bailed him out. And if you've ever heard Dalton talk, he sounds faggy as hell. But his brother sounds REALLY gay.

Last edited:

Vi0l3t

kiwifarms.net
Sammie has pretended to have drug issues in the past. Laura was telling people Sammie was shooting up meth, which is hilarious for a lot of reasons. She definitely smoked weed, but she probably lied herself into getting drug tested regularly as part of being allowed back into Mama Busharts house. Basically every time Sammie ends up homeless, Mama Bushart takes her in with some kind of condition that she take meds and see a therapist. Sammie never sticks to it for very long.

In other Sammieverse news. Dalton has been living with Kim (In her mothers derelict trailer) for a while. He finally got picked up on his warrant for violating the NCO against Kim ages ago. She somehow raised his bail... and he dumped her the next day, and has already located another fat retarded looking white whore. Dalton is amazing.
View attachment 2153245
View attachment 2153244
Kim went live before they bailed him out. And if you've ever heard Dalton talk, he sounds faggy as hell. But his brother sounds REALLY gay.
View attachment 2153247
Welcome back! Kimberly is also claiming shes pregnant with his baby.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Welcome back! Kimberly is also claiming shes pregnant with his baby.
Twins, last I heard. I didn't buy it in the beginning because Kim lies about babies too, but I've sort of come around. Kim is exactly the kind of loud, aggressive white trash whore who has a brood of mullato babies.

1620511507266.png

Sammie has cheated on every long term boyfriend she's ever had. So I love when she gets all indignant about it happening to her.

Vi0l3t

kiwifarms.net
Twins, last I heard. I didn't buy it in the beginning because Kim lies about babies too, but I've sort of come around. Kim is exactly the kind of loud, aggressive white trash whore who has a brood of mullato babies.

View attachment 2153872
Sammie has cheated on every long term boyfriend she's ever had. So I love when she gets all indignant about it happening to her.
Her first ultrasound (if it's real) shows 1 so I can see her fibbing for attention. And yeah it's funny when cheating losers finally get their own medicine. :story:

Cpl. Long Dong Silver

Mad Lad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I know these posts happen every so often and this isn't an airport so need to announce your arrival but I found this thread by accident and GAWDAYUM.

This thread is like something created from deep learning AI. It has a little of everything

• Tard babies
  • Retards & rednecks
  • Social media catfishing/fabrication
  • Arrests
  • A dead cat named Kitler
  • Gross TMI sex posts .
  • Unlimited nigger dick mudsharking.
  • Ghost babies (not to be confused with Amber's ghost squad)
  • Suicide attempts and actual deaths (Shout out to my nigga Antonio and that crackhead cousin killed by the dwarf)
Not To Mention Sammie's Unique Writing Style. Outside of Troons this one hits all the boxes. The people in this thread are so dumb they make IP2 look like Rhodes Scholars. Their idiocy makes Idiocracy look tame.

:story:

I've caught up from page one and this is definitely one I want to watch. Thank you @Rabbit Bones for all your contributions and everyone else.

Android raptor

"an honest-to-God BPD womanchild misanthrope"
kiwifarms.net
Why do the dumbest poorest women reproduce like rabbits? I know one who's 24 expecting number five, living in a motel. Why? The kids just suffer.
Because a lot of them are mentally ill and come from generations of that kind of behavior. Plus I think some think having a kid will trap a man with them.
So I know these posts happen every so often and this isn't an airport so need to announce your arrival but I found this thread by accident and GAWDAYUM.

This thread is like something created from deep learning AI. It has a little of everything

• Tard babies
  • Retards & rednecks
  • Social media catfishing/fabrication
  • Arrests
  • A dead cat named Kitler
  • Gross TMI sex posts .
  • Unlimited nigger dick mudsharking.
  • Ghost babies (not to be confused with Amber's ghost squad)
  • Suicide attempts and actual deaths (Shout out to my nigga Antonio and that crackhead cousin killed by the dwarf)
Not To Mention Sammie's Unique Writing Style. Outside of Troons this one hits all the boxes. The people in this thread are so dumb they make IP2 look like Rhodes Scholars. Their idiocy makes Idiocracy look tame.

:story:

I've caught up from page one and this is definitely one I want to watch. Thank you @Rabbit Bones for all your contributions and everyone else.
There's a reason this is one of my all time favorite threads. I wouldn't discount troons appearing quite yet, I could easily one entering into the mix and starting shit. Maybe a NOTW will cheat on Sammie with a troon?