Samantha Violet Bushart - Illiterate Perpetually Pregnant Mutant Baby Factory; In and out of jail. White Trash. FAT.

Vi0l3t

kiwifarms.net
Been MIA for a few days and checked back on Sammie. She posted a lot of BS. Mostly rando music videos but I got most of the interesting shit. What I find disturbing is it seems she bathes naked with her older son who is like 5 I think now? Why post that shit online? A lot of parents bathe with younger kids but they are way too old, kinda creepy. You can see her long saggy tit on the side with the rose.

Screenshot_20210514-054335_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210514-054413_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210514-054421_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210514-054434_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210514-054528_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210514-054607_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210514-054621_Facebook.jpg

Honeycrispsky

ask a gentern if zydrate is right for you
kiwifarms.net
  • No herpes
  • No chlamydia
  • No gonorrhea
  • No HIV
  • No STD
If this passes as an accomplishment where you're from I feel bad for you, son

My favorite part is how it lists specific STDs in the beginning yet at the end, lists a generic no STDs in general?

The concept of the list is disgusting and the bar is in what legally constitutes as a grave its so deep, but the sheer grammar fuckery of it also pleases me. Wonder what its like to visit Little Rock....nice and STD-y through all the seasons, apparently.

Kirk Van Houten

I'm a pretty big wheel down at the Cracker Factory
kiwifarms.net

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Why do the dumbest poorest women reproduce like rabbits? I know one who's 24 expecting number five, living in a motel. Why? The kids just suffer.
Because our fucked up social safety net in the US provides a perverse incentive to do so. It's based around ensuring that kids don't live fucked up lives just because they were born to idiot parents. Which is a noble goal, but guess what happens in practice.

Couple of generations of that in a rural area and then it becomes normalized.

Serialmom

kiwifarms.net
Because our fucked up social safety net in the US provides a perverse incentive to do so. It's based around ensuring that kids don't live fucked up lives just because they were born to idiot parents. Which is a noble goal, but guess what happens in practice.

Couple of generations of that in a rural area and then it becomes normalized.
I might go to hell for this but they also tend to have children with physical and mental issues like FAS, autism, etc. They also aren't as invested in their children's education, which means they grow up and repeat the cycle. Am I wrong?
A lot of them have multiple kids that have a monthly tugboat too. The money adds up so it doesn't pay to do normal shit like go to college or vocational training.

I've missed the trashy adventures of Sammie. I wonder when the next phantom fetus will be announced.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
I might go to hell for this but they also tend to have children with physical and mental issues like FAS, autism, etc. They also aren't as invested in their children's education, which means they grow up and repeat the cycle. Am I wrong?
A lot of them have multiple kids that have a monthly tugboat too. The money adds up so it doesn't pay to do normal shit like go to college or vocational training.
Yeah, it causes generational poverty. A lot of people don't really understand rural culture or what it's like to grow up there. Education is generally shit, and if you try to leave your family will beg you not to, and if you leave then your family will always beg you to come back.

Sammie most likely has some sort of developmental disability, so there was no hope for her escaping the vortex.

Precocious Halfwit

I am your man Christmas parsnet
kiwifarms.net
I haven't been on the Farms in some time, but one of the first things I did upon my return is check up on best girl Sammie. Everyone's got their favorite cow, and mine will always be Sammie. She is a blessing.
Sammie is my favourite too, she was the inspiration for my username. I have a particular soft spot for the delusional, slightly tapped-in-the-head cows.

Harmony Korine would have a fucking field day browsing the Farms for inspiration. The idea first struck me when I was reading the OP for Cyrax and learned about his own fucked-up background (particularly his parents), but I think Korine would particularly enjoy the adventures of our friend Sammie. I'd absolutely watch any movie he made based on the characters in these forums!

Enola Straight

Everybody betrayed me! I fed up with this world!
kiwifarms.net
Idiot sammy got ANOTHER animal (or someone in the house shes at) they just got a puppy what a week ago? No update on the puppy either.View attachment 2174500View attachment 2174501
Cute kitten, but what a sad turn for the little cat's life. Just imagine being a little kitten, all snuggly and warm with your mom and littermates, and then the next minute being thrown into the lair of a screeching, mentally touched giant who smells of unwashed ass and who probably grips you with clumsy sped strength hands.

I hope when Sammie gets tired of her (as you know she will) that she doesn't just let the poor thing loose outside to get ran over or killed by dogs or something, as people of Sammie's ilk are known to do.