Samantha Violet Bushart - Illiterate Perpetually Pregnant Mutant Baby Factory; In and out of jail. White Trash. FAT.

eDove

Coo coo
kiwifarms.net
One of the many complications that arise from undetected/untreated STDs in women is infertility which in this case would actually be a good thing. I absolutely refuse to believe she doesn't have some kind of STD although she could really be that lucky.
She's had to have had an STD before. I mean, not all of them are permanent. She probably had gonorrhea once, thought "huurr, das real weird" and let it clear up on its own. Specifically with gonorrhea, some women don't even experience any symptoms, so she could've had it before and not realized it. I wouldn't be surprised if it rendered her infertile a long time ago.

Last edited:

Vi0l3t

kiwifarms.net
Random updates (nothing more about the kitten). I always laugh when she says shes grinding as if she has a job. The gorilla is a nice touch, grinding on BBC is the only thing she grinds.
Screenshot_20210516-131254_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210516-131301_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210516-131313_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210516-131322_Facebook.jpg

Windex

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know I’m late, but re: Mama Bushart’s arrest, it happened 10/2017, according to that image, and it wasnt home invasion, but rather a breaking and entering + theft of and property. That was right around the divorce of Mama and Papa B, IIRC, and sometime close to when Sammie was kicked out? So I do suspect it relates to that.

It’s still trashy, but it might not be nearly as bad as it sounds.

I just wanted to add this because for all her faults, I do think she is a better parent than Sammie, and her other kids seem to be doing well.

(Sammie in 2016. What the fuck, man, she used to be considerably less gross.)upload_2018-8-8_17-3-58.png

Last edited:

Enola Straight

Everybody betrayed me! I fed up with this world!
kiwifarms.net
I just wanted to add this because for all her faults, I do think she is a better parent than Sammie, and her other kids seem to be doing well.
Though I agree with this statement, I also want to add that even the average rat is a better parent than Sammie. And they're creatures that occasionally eat their young.

But yes, Mama Bushart is preferable to Sammie in the terms of child-rearing any day. Last I read Mama B is also extremely limiting Sammie's contact with her kids, which I commend. Personally, if I were Mama B. I would keep the kids completely away from Sammie. It's not like Sammie will protest it in court because it takes too much effort and doesn't involve BBC.

Enola Straight

kiwifarms.net
I find it creepy that she focuses more on Bentley than Lucy she obviously prefers him.
View attachment 2177088View attachment 2177089View attachment 2177090View attachment 2177091
It's very creepy.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Bentley and Lucy share the same father? Normally when a (trash) mother prefers one young child to another, I've noticed it has to do with paternity. But if they both have the same dad, then that's not the case. I guess she's just one of those weirdos who for some unfathomable reason honestly seems to like one child.

Maybe it's for the better for little Lucy. The odds are already stacked against those kids, so any leg up they can get - even if it's just being your mom's least favorite accessory/child, and getting less attention from her, the better.

I hope Mama B. shows equal attention to both though.

Meowzers

All is well except I'm going to drink Windex
kiwifarms.net

retard strength

kiwifarms.net
Lucy is pretty sickly, and shy/quiet from what we have seen of her. Sammie probably doesn't like that since she is more difficult to take social media pics with, meanwhile she can egg on Bentley easily.

They are literally accessories to her, the same way she treats animals. Their wellbeing is not her primary concern, Remember her bathroom selfirs during Lucy's heart surgery? Sammie always comes first.

Other cows get paragraphs of unprompted armchair psychology that almost always ends in NPD or BPD, so what is refreshing about Sammie is she is simply straight up some kind of retard. Medically.

She is stuck with a child's brain with the freedoms of an adult. She is on some kind of primitive Arkansas retard hierarchy of needs: attention, looking at self, food, sometimes shelter, homeless black men.

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
kiwifarms.net

Precocious Halfwit

I am your man Christmas parsnet
kiwifarms.net
I find it creepy that she focuses more on Bentley than Lucy she obviously prefers him.
View attachment 2177088View attachment 2177089View attachment 2177090View attachment 2177091
Christ, she and Ben look SO alike in that last picture. Maybe it's the 'Vaselined lens' camera effect but she looks almost as childlike as her actual child.

On a happier note, I also enjoy the little song verse in that last image. I'm under no illusion that Sammie actually wrote it, but whoever did clearly went to the Russell Greer school of very basic rhyming:

'Dear Bently, it's mama
I promise no more drama
I promise, little Bently
To always treat you gently'
(🌈🌈🌈)

Enola Straight

kiwifarms.net
'Dear Bently, it's mama
I promise no more drama
I promise, little Bently
To always treat you gently'
(🌈🌈🌈)
I believe that's from a very meh song called Davis Street, just with Bently tacked onto it. Though I do think 'to always treat you gently' is a pure Sammie invention. I'm glad to know she can rhyme because after that Hoes in the Trap video I wasn't sure.

edit: spelling

Last edited:

Precocious Halfwit

I am your man Christmas parsnet
kiwifarms.net
I believe that's from a very meh song called Davis Street, just with Bently tacked onto it. Though I do think 'to always treat you gently' is a pure Sammie invention. I'm glad to know she can rhyme because after that Hoes in the Trap video I wasn't sure.

edit: spelling
Oh, the 'always treat you gently' bit was my own invention - there are some budding lyricists in the Greer thread who like to rewrite all his... uh... songs, so I thought I'd have a go here!

Wow, the day has come. A lolcow on KF that I’ve actually met.

without getting into self doxxing territory

Apologies in advance to y’all’s rabbit friend who lives there, but I have nothing nice to say about Little Rock or AR. Except that I enjoyed Emerald Park and it was the only place I ever considered Arkansas to be beautiful.

When I had the displeasure of living in Arkansas, the white trash capital of America, I knew her briefly (a couple months) at a young age. She told me her cousin was Eminem. I told her to prove it and so she said I could see a family photo if I went to her house for a sleepover. I considered it, but then she told me that her dad had just gotten out of jail. I asked her what he was there for, and she said rape.

I passed and tried to avoid her from then on. I couldn’t figure out why she would tell me something like that so nonchalantly and think I would want to go anywhere near her home. She genuinely appeared to think that something like that was normal, every day family drama.

Last edited: