Terrorist Samuel Collingwood Smith / Vordrak / Sam Smith / BenvolaStar / Matthew Hopkins News - Vexatious litigant, actual terrorist, GamerGator, stalker, extortionist (Prosperous Software Consulting Limited)

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never followed the saga here, but I recall that the guy did some decent investigative work on his blog (such as outing pedophile editors on RationalWiki).
You mean the guy who calls people pedophiles when they don't do what he says? A guy who's been doing that for over a decade. A guy who stalks young girls who get a mod job on a shitty band fan club forum because he didn't get it?

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
I never followed the saga here, but I recall that the guy did some decent investigative work on his blog (such as outing pedophile editors on RationalWiki).
What did he mean by this?

I remember seeing some articles on "Matthew Hopkins News" and that's all I was going by. (The cyber-terrorist stuff isn't a saga I ever caught up with).

Now that I think of it, that sounds like one of the legal cases against the Church of Scientology (the church sent fake bomb threats to themselves and tried to frame a reporter who was critical of Scientology):

What site did you see it linked on?

Congrats Samuel Vordrak Collingwood Smith, almost 400 pages.

cjöcker

Despite all my rage I'm still just a rat in a cage
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A coincidence? Or did Vordy strike?
I deleted the thread as soon as I found it because I worried that it'd cause trouble for the site. I didn't think we had any reason to have a Vordrak thread given that most of the funny stuff he does is Kiwi Farms related and it also paints a huge target on the site which it can't afford to have. I don't think it was him. It wasn't up long enough for him to know and it was butt-fuck o'clock in the UK when it was posted.

An Ghost

Callin to go crawlin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kens a softie. All it would take is a stern email to get him to remove the thread. And while vordy is a back stabbing turn coat faggot who cannot be trusted when things dont go his way, he did once want ken in his autistic league of doom.

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Didn't notice this when it debuted.
(https://archive.md/6dm3w)
Replies are eyebrow raising.

In his recommended playlist he has Elektra which has music by Evanessence, as with all else he's yet to let go.

Kens a softie. All it would take is a stern email to get him to remove the thread. And while vordy is a back stabbing turn coat faggot who cannot be trusted when things dont go his way, he did once want ken in his autistic league of doom.
Link and lore please?

I deleted the thread as soon as I found it because I worried that it'd cause trouble for the site. I didn't think we had any reason to have a Vordrak thread given that most of the funny stuff he does is Kiwi Farms related and it also paints a huge target on the site which it can't afford to have. I don't think it was him. It wasn't up long enough for him to know and it was butt-fuck o'clock in the UK when it was posted.
@Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt too late already (Archive).

An Ghost

Callin to go crawlin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Link and lore please?
Null bonered search again somehow but essentially the legion of doom, lead by vordy, got null to take down the site by harassing nools family. The group started by sam emailing a bunch of cows with threads here to try to pool their efforts. Occasionally the cows are equally batshit insane, like tommy tooter, and leak all their correspondence. Ken would have been an excellent judas with his vague computer technical knowledge, consistent non-welfare income, only being autistic and not a complete nutter, no outstanding warrants, and formerly having a place in the community but ultimately said nah.

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
I remember seeing some articles on "Matthew Hopkins News" and that's all I was going by. (The cyber-terrorist stuff isn't a saga I ever caught up with).

Now that I think of it, that sounds like one of the legal cases against the Church of Scientology (the church sent fake bomb threats to themselves and tried to frame a reporter who was critical of Scientology):

...what did he mean by this?
listen to this smug pompous twat prattle on with such unwanted self importance, him and sargon woukd make a fine couple..
/gg/ twitter blockbot vs malleus.
(https://kiwifarms.net/archive/Samue...- Blockbot v Malleus Twitter-OrOL8GetuD0.webm)
atheism+.
(https://kiwifarms.net/archive/Samue...lus Fear (Best viewed in HD)-WZdmkWNa3_Y.webm)
(https://kiwifarms.net/archive/Samuel Collingwood Smith/Episode 4 - Sinister-6U654KGiTHY.webm)
at many pivotal points this alleged paedophile samuel collingwood smith has managed to insert himself into the picture, lets hope that's all samuel inserted...
/gg/ to kiwi farms, a samuel collingwood story..
(https://kiwifarms.net/archive/Samuel Collingwood Smith/Episode 6 - Enemy Within-AY65PCmbWJ4.webm)
note how many tabs he has open.^

now this is simply weird, samuel pretends to have a sense of humour..
(https://kiwifarms.net/archive/Samue... the Smell of Underage Girls-V596IWjqBU0.webm)

..i wonder if he's ever had fun on the Internet?

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sam has a new flavour of the month, and this time it's an actual guy instead of his usual favourite targets.
"Baen’s Bane: Jason Sanford of Ohio News Media Association (ONMA) and his Unethical “Journalism”
As usual, asking for a PA request as he hasn't learned anything from 2014.

Don't know what Jason Sanford did upset the pudgy bastard, but I support him. It's rich of him talking about unethical journalism, it's all Sam knows about.

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sam has a new flavour of the month, and this time it's an actual guy instead of his usual favourite targets.
"Baen’s Bane: Jason Sanford of Ohio News Media Association (ONMA) and his Unethical “Journalism”

Don't know what Jason Sanford did upset the pudgy bastard, but I support him. It's rich of him talking about unethical journalism, it's all Sam knows about.
When I see Baen I think of Sad Puppies and retarded SF writer slapfights. You might find more background at http://file770.com/

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Sanford trawled through the Baen forum and found a post saying the police shouldn't have bothered stopping the proestors from entering the capital building. Then he wrote an article available for free on his Patreon that BAEN forums facilitates calls to violence etc etc. The normal routine for activist hacks fighting the 'Fash'.

I've only skimmed through the article but his real problem seems to be conservative tint of the forum and BAEN books in general.

BAEN of course caved to him, most Sci Fi writers just about manage to eke a living so I suspect BAEN's published authors don't want to have to deal with this shit. Though Eric Flint wrote a response.

It's all super gay, and I suspect BAEN will regret folding so quickly, as the people that actually buy their books may not appreciate it.

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
Crossposting from the Mad at the Internet thread, but it appears our Evanescence obsessed boy Samuel Collingwood Smith is up to his old tricks with a special video, specifically the one Null did about "Internet Juche", which makes reference to Sammy.

At first it seems that all is well:
Opera Snapshot_2021-02-20_202722_www.youtube.com.png
What's the problem? There is is, in the playlist, and the video is, in fact, available on youtube.

However, upon attempting to actually watch the video, this happens:
ohsammywhathaveyoudone.png
Well don't that beat all. How does that work?

Credit to @Spergetti for first noticing that this was a country block, which got the noggin' joggin'.

I fired up a Japanese VPN, only to discover the people advertising it lied and it was a Thai VPN, but either way, headed back to the video, same result.

Odd, I'd expect a third world country with a completely different alphabet to not have that blocked, so I decided to ask google if there was a way to determine the country restrictions on a youtube video. Turns out google did not disappoint, I found a website that does exactly that and plugged in the video:
Opera Snapshot_2021-02-20_203117_watannetwork.com.png
https://archive.md/qzpkY

Looking at that picture, I couldn't easily get the whole page so I just made sure to draw one's attention to the MASSIVE SCROLLBAR which is visible on the side of the page.
The full list of blocked countries appears to be all countries in the entire world, minus exactly 3.
Allowed CountriesBlocked Countries
Somaliland
Kosovo
N. Cyprus
Bangladesh
Belgium
Burkina Faso
Bulgaria
Bosnia and Herz.
Brunei
Bolivia
Japan
Burundi
Benin
Bhutan
Jamaica
Botswana
Brazil
Bahamas
Belarus
Belize
Russia
Rwanda
Serbia
Timor-Leste
Turkmenistan
Tajikistan
Romania
Guinea-Bissau
Guatemala
Greece
Eq. Guinea
Guyana
Georgia
United Kingdom
Gabon
Guinea
Gambia
Greenland
Ghana
Oman
Tunisia
Jordan
Croatia
Haiti
Hungary
Honduras
Puerto Rico
Palestine
Portugal
Paraguay
Panama
Papua New Guinea
Peru
Pakistan
Philippines
Poland
Zambia
W. Sahara
Estonia
Egypt
South Africa
Ecuador
Italy
Vietnam
Solomon Is.
Ethiopia
Somalia
Zimbabwe
Spain
Eritrea
Montenegro
Moldova
Madagascar
Morocco
Uzbekistan
Myanmar
Mali
Mongolia
Macedonia
Malawi
Mauritania
Uganda
Malaysia
Mexico
Israel
France
Finland
Fiji
Falkland Is.
Nicaragua
Netherlands
Norway
Namibia
Vanuatu
New Caledonia
Niger
Nigeria
New Zealand
Nepal
Côte d'Ivoire
Switzerland
Colombia
China
Cameroon
Chile
Canada
Congo
Central African Rep.
Dem. Rep. Congo
Czech Rep.
Cyprus
Costa Rica
Cuba
Swaziland
Syria
Kyrgyzstan
Kenya
S. Sudan
Suriname
Cambodia
El Salvador
Slovakia
Korea
Slovenia
Dem. Rep. Korea
Kuwait
Senegal
Sierra Leone
Kazakhstan
Saudi Arabia
Sweden
Sudan
Dominican Rep.
Djibouti
Denmark
Germany
Yemen
Algeria
United States
Uruguay
Lebanon
Lao PDR
Taiwan
Trinidad and Tobago
Turkey
Sri Lanka
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Liberia
Lesotho
Thailand
Fr. S. Antarctic Lands
Togo
Chad
Libya
United Arab Emirates
Venezuela
Afghanistan
Iraq
Iceland
Iran
Armenia
Albania
Angola
Argentina
Australia
Austria
India
Tanzania
Azerbaijan
Ireland
Indonesia
Ukraine
Qatar
Bahrain
Mozambique
So if you happen to live in *squints* Somaliland, Kosovo, or North Cyprus, you can watch the video, else, you're shit out of luck.

The inclusion of Kosovo is interesting as the timeframe for when this happened would line up with when Null was living in Serbia (sometime before 2021, but after late 2019 to the best of my knowledge of when I watched the video on YT last), but if this was an attempt to prevent Null from noticing a video was effectively blocked everywhere, it failed in that you'd need to have put Serbia on the list, not Kosovo.

Also Null would need to be monitoring the KF archive channel which he doesn't run, and he'd have to be watching his own streams...but we all know Vordy does not believe that Null doesn't run the archive channel so that logic at least checks out from our "Witchfinder General's" point of view.

Several things make me think this is Vordrak:
1) It's sneaky. The fact that it doesn't disrupt people's playlists until you actually try to watch the video a level of sneaky on a level I'd expect from Yaniv or Sam Smith, most other cows are far blunter.
2) I suspect this means that someone submitted individual country block requests for every country that isn't on the list of 3, which suggests a level of obsession associated with Vordy. Correct me if my suspicions are not correct about the scale of request submission required, I'm not into youtube creation enough to have a good handle on the capabilities of the "tools for bitches" they provide.
3) This video is in no small part about Vordy, even though I'm pretty sure he's only ever referred to as the "anglo menace" in the stream, I seem to recall it details the things that he did somewhat extensively, and that's likely the issue.