Terrorist Samuel Collingwood Smith / Vordrak / Sam Smith / BenvolaStar / Matthew Hopkins News - Vexatious litigant, actual terrorist, GamerGator, stalker, extortionist (Prosperous Software Consulting Limited)

Spergetti

Unoriginal Lurker
kiwifarms.net

Video is now back online, with Dog Days are Over removed. Yeah, Florence and the Machine had blocked it worldwide.
It appears we might have gotten some conclusion to this. The guy who runs the archive channel chimed in to let everyone know that the video was blocked worldwide by Florence and the Machine. That might not rule out Vordrak’s meddling altogether, but it seems like the most likely answer was that the stream vods got picked up by an automatic DMCA sweep.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Found on twitter.
ExZhloVXEAYx1xw.jpegScreenshot_2021-03-26-06-27-18-1.png

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
This article was insightful, I'll post the rest below but this bit caught my eye.
:)
(https://archive.ph/n4vSC)
The rivalry between Null and Vordrak is a perfect illustration of what René Girard terms the “mimetic double bind.” As he explains in Things Hidden Since the Foundation of the World:

In rivalry, everyone occupies all the positions, one after another and then simultaneously, and there are no longer any distinct positions…Everything that one of the partners to violence experiences, thinks about, or carries into action at a given moment, will sooner or later become observable in the other partner. In the last analysis, there is nothing that can be said of any one partner that must not be said about all partners without exception. There is no longer any way of differentiating the partners from one another. This is what I call the relationship of doubles.

Null vs. The Autistic Legion of Doom

Null — or, when the spirit moves him, Ichverbot — launched Kiwifarms.net in early 2015 as a more robust continuation of CWCkie Forums. That year, he was also given the opportunity to revamp 8chan but couldn’t deliver, a failure for which he has received no end of online grief. A glance at Null’s ED page will give you a sense of how he’s esteemed within trolldom.

For an exhaustive tour of Null’s online fuckery, see the blog of his arch-nemesis, Samuel Collingwood Smith (aka Matthew Hopkins, the Witchfinder General, and Vordrak). Keep in mind that Smith is one of Kiwi Farms’ favorite lolcows and can justly be said, in troll parlance, to have a throbbing “hateboner” for Null. Some of Smith’s claims are utterly outrageous and backed by weak or misleading evidence, while others are quite credible.

Although Smith, a former member of British Parliament (yes, you read that correctly), has a history of accusing political and media opponents of pedophilia, his tarring of Null may not be entirely unjustified. This is because of some rather vile content posted to 16chan, which Null owns.

If 4chan is social media’s underbelly and 8chan is the lint caked in its navel, then 16chan is the antibiotic-resistant bacterium nestled inside said lint. The pasteboard, which is now offline, hosted groups for pedophiles, the most notorious being /phile/, where users gathered to share child-rape fantasies and homemade illustrations thereof. Smith holds Null responsible for this content, believing him to be a genuine pedophile.

But that’s not quite fair. The libertarian philosophy that Null professes compels him to host forums with as few restrictions as possible under U.S. law, regardless, presumably, of whether he endorses the content shared by users. Whether Null is earnest in his philosophy or has merely constructed it ex post to facilitate pedophile community building is anyone’s guess. If genuinely sourced, his ED page provides reason to suspect the latter. (For example, an alleged taste for “neko shota” and “lolli.” (Don’t Google.)). But I cannot stress enough how big an IF that is.

What’s clear, however, is that Null and Vordrak are obsessed with one another. While Vordrak’s blog is filled with pedantic diatribes against Null and his Kiwi compatriots, Kiwi Farms is likewise glutted with threads about Vordrak. Both Null and Vordrak seem happy to appropriate the other’s methods, though Null has a small army of shitlords to increase his firepower.

Vordrak is not alone, however, in his quest to destroy Kiwi Farms. He appears to be in league with a number of other notable lolcows hell-bent on shutting down the site, and k-farmers refer to these people collectively as the Autistic Legion of Doom. Legion “members” set up a wiki (now defunct) named after Null’s mother and dedicated to doxxing and harassing Null and his extended family—and, of course, chronicling his online behavior. Allegedly, people in the legion’s orbit have fabricated terrorist threats in Null’s name, harassed his mother’s employer until she was fired, sent Null death threats, and even accused him of burning a Quran in hopes of inspiring some radical to attack him.

At the same time, Vordrak and others, including Margaret Pless, have also received death threats from k-farmers. The sending of such threats was no doubt made easier when Null set up an anonymous email service on Kiwi Farms. K-farmers claim that the legion has utilized the service to tar their name and send death threats, while Vordrak and crew claim the opposite. Obviously, both claims can be simultaneously true. Regardless of who the guiltier party may be, Null says that his email service has earned him at least one visit from the FBI.

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
What was @Mikemikev's link to this Smith guy? I read on Encyclopedia Dramatica, Mikemikev was loosely connected to the 'Autistic Legion'.
Although not an impersonation account its odd Mikemikev creates sockpuppets with names similar to Samuel Collingwood (this account was blocked a few days ago):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Samuel_Collingsworth
Vordrak likes to reach out to anyone who doesn't like kiwi farms or null.
And archive of the page
(https://archive.ph/1291l)

Slimy Time

Foot fetish gone too far.
kiwifarms.net
http://matthewhopkinsnews.com/?p=8108 - Him gloating like the fag he is.

View attachment 2766135
The E-mail from Xenforo. I wonder what he sent in that letter, might be worth asking Xenforo what he sent for..."litigation purposes".
From the featured thread. This guy is so smug he openly put on his site that he contacted them with a letter to get them to cancel it. If he had anything of value, might be worth going after him, but considering at 40 he's messing with this site instead of doing...well, what 40 year olds do, not worth it.

Slimy Time

kiwifarms.net
lol Users of the vile site face personal ruin if their identities are revealed and this event can only make things riskier for them? it's funny how he still thinks we don't all use burner accounts and vpn's. Their's litterally nothing to dox.
The man is an insane waste of oxygen. You would think after deciding to pull this sort of shit with a Tory MP and getting sued for £10,000 in libel payments, it would deter him, but it doesn't (disregard that my memory sucks, he was the Tory politician who "won" £10,000 from some random who they couldn't identify). The guy is basically a 40 year old sex pest and serial stalker who has never really faced any criminal consequences.

Addition: For anyone new who doesn't know who Vordrak is, just go read the section on him and the Evanescence fan forum, the man is an unrepentant piece of garbage.

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol Users of the vile site face personal ruin if their identities are revealed and this event can only make things riskier for them? it's funny how he still thinks we don't all use burner accounts and vpn's. Their's litterally nothing to dox.
Oh amn! My boss will fire me if he knew I visit this site to shit post!

Too bad I'm my own boss and the companies I have contracts for have me under NDA's so not one would ever know I work for them.

I was also right. His last article was on a woman and he got most of the information wrong about WotC and Paizo wrong. Shocking I know!

From the featured thread. This guy is so smug he openly put on his site that he contacted them with a letter to get them to cancel it. If he had anything of value, might be worth going after him, but considering at 40 he's messing with this site instead of doing...well, what 40 year olds do, not worth it.
He's going to die alone. He has no one in his life but us. His mother doesn't know he exists and his sister wants nothing to do with him. He wants this site gone because it's a constant reminder of how much he fucked up his own life.

Lizard Pope

Yer tax dollars at werk.
kiwifarms.net
Unless you’re interested in cookbooks, I am too boring to dox.
While I wasn’t around for the juicy Vordrak shit, this guy is still a fuckin’ sped.
As well as being a nigger.

Slimy Time

kiwifarms.net
He's going to die alone. He has no one in his life but us. His mother doesn't know he exists and his sister wants nothing to do with him. He wants this site gone because it's a constant reminder of how much he fucked up his own life.
It's either that or at some point he is going to go full tard on the wrong person, who is going to in turn go after him hard. In all likelihood it's going to be him dying alone. The man is 40, and not an internet persona, he should be doing a lot more than going after a forum that forgot about him.

IAmNotAlpharius

Nothing to see here. Move along citizen.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There’s probably a few idiots and a couple glowies that might be outed.