Terrorist Samuel Collingwood Smith / Vordrak / Sam Smith / BenvolaStar / Matthew Hopkins News - Vexatious litigant, actual terrorist, GamerGator, stalker, extortionist (Prosperous Software Consulting Limited)

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's either that or at some point he is going to go full tard on the wrong person, who is going to in turn go after him hard. In all likelihood it's going to be him dying alone. The man is 40, and not an internet persona, he should be doing a lot more than going after a forum that forgot about him.
Maybe he kept some of that £10,000 he got from KiwiDynastia all those years ago in case there's any future lawsuits from any future victims.

Slimy Time

Foot fetish gone too far.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he kept some of that £10,000 he got from KiwiDynastia all those years ago in case there's any future lawsuits from any future victims.
My memory was so fuzzy about that event that I initially remembered it as Vordrak was the one who had to pay for calling a politician a pedo, like he does to everyone. No, of course not, that would make too much sense. No, HE was the Tory politician who was harassed and got the judgment in his favour from some unidentified internet person who has still not paid him, in spite him being the one always throwing the pedo card around.

One can only hope that eventually all that shit he has done catches up to him in one way or another. He's an annoyance and a meme here, but he has genuinely fucked with others in rather unpleasant ways.

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My memory was so fuzzy about that event that I initially remembered it as Vordrak was the one who had to pay for calling a politician a pedo, like he does to everyone. No, of course not, that would make too much sense. No, HE was the Tory politician who was harassed and got the judgment in his favour from some unidentified internet person who has still not paid him, in spite him being the one always throwing the pedo card around.

One can only hope that eventually all that shit he has done catches up to him in one way or another. He's an annoyance and a meme here, but he has genuinely fucked with others in rather unpleasant ways.

Mr Moonface

2611 N Oakland Ave (Downstairs) Milwaukee WI 53211
kiwifarms.net
From the featured thread. This guy is so smug he openly put on his site that he contacted them with a letter to get them to cancel it. If he had anything of value, might be worth going after him, but considering at 40 he's messing with this site instead of doing...well, what 40 year olds do, not worth it.
He's actually having a conversation with himself in the comments.

scs.png

Gangster Talk

kiwifarms.net
He's actually having a conversation with himself in the comments.

View attachment 2766377

I was actually wondering what the consensus is on these weird anonymous commenters. I had figured there were a handful of butthurt enemies of the forum who lurked his blog but all of the "support" posts are too similar and vague and he tends to use it to throw in some additional commentary and talk to himself. Not sure why he would make up some fake link that he had to remove from his own fake comment, but he's also a certifiable crazy person.

Here's another from his last escapade that just happened to give him a little chance to tack on more humblebragging and gloating.

1638400665704.jpeg

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Should also be noted that John Hemming probably wont talk to Sam all that much after he was forced to pay 8k in legal fees to Sonia Poulton. Sam was an adviser or something to John in that case.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All Sam did was speed up Josh' Rust experiments to transfer us into a new medium and fuck over Xenforo.

That he wasted months of his time to do this is more a proof he should not be allowed near the computer, since he also feels like the type of dummy who would commit crime with it... oh wait, he stalks people so that's too late.

nippleonbonerfart

In a Big Chungus dreams stay with you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was actually wondering what the consensus is on these weird anonymous commenters. I had figured there were a handful of butthurt enemies of the forum who lurked his blog but all of the "support" posts are too similar and vague and he tends to use it to throw in some additional commentary and talk to himself. Not sure why he would make up some fake link that he had to remove from his own fake comment, but he's also a certifiable crazy person.

Here's another from his last escapade that just happened to give him a little chance to tack on more humblebragging and gloating.

View attachment 2766395

Does Vordrak make $2k/month in tard benefits?

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He actually doxed me years ago but I just kept saying "no that's not me" and pretending not to know anything when his chimps rang me and my family up so he eventually gave up without trying to execute collections.
We already know your Joshua Conner Moon of Floridaville, Florida anyway