Terrorist Samuel Collingwood Smith / Vordrak / Sam Smith / BenvolaStar / Matthew Hopkins News - Vexatious litigant, actual terrorist, GamerGator, stalker, extortionist (Prosperous Software Consulting Limited)

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol Users of the vile site face personal ruin if their identities are revealed and this event can only make things riskier for them? it's funny how he still thinks we don't all use burner accounts and vpn's. Their's litterally nothing to dox.
Tell that to the people who deleted after the site got compromised in 2019.

somecryptoneet

kiwifarms.net
Maybe he kept some of that £10,000 he got from KiwiDynastia all those years ago in case there's any future lawsuits from any future victims.
Problem is that he has no idea who KiwiDynastia is, or even if KiwiDynastia and Dynastia on Kiwi Farms are the same person. The judge even pointed out IIRC that even if he identified Dynastia, he couldn't prove that he was "KiwiDynastia". Anybody could create an account with that username and make fun of Vordrak.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All Sam did was speed up Josh' Rust experiments to transfer us into a new medium and fuck over Xenforo.

That he wasted months of his time to do this is more a proof he should not be allowed near the computer, since he also feels like the type of dummy who would commit crime with it... oh wait, he stalks people so that's too late.
And sends in bomb threats.
Problem is that he has no idea who KiwiDynastia is, or even if KiwiDynastia and Dynastia on Kiwi Farms are the same person. The judge even pointed out IIRC that even if he identified Dynastia, he couldn't prove that he was "KiwiDynastia". Anybody could create an account with that username and make fun of Vordrak.
...It was a joke.

Also I know, I linked the case.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah that wasn't me it was somebody else who had the same opinions at me and types exactly like me and uses the same name as me and also has ten thousand british dollars in their pocket and doesn't know what to spend it on.

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah that wasn't me it was somebody else who had the same opinions at me and types exactly like me and uses the same name as me and also has ten thousand british dollars in their pocket and doesn't know what to spend it on.
There are lots of those though. It's starting to scare me.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where can I buy enough kidneys to make kate and sidney pies?
Just go to the butcher, get lamb or veal kidneys if you don't know what you're doing, they're good starter kidneys. And if they try to sell you kidneys without the leaf lard attached tell them to fuck right off.

we already know you guys are sam hyde, but you won't get away with it for much longer
no that's also not me and I'm not amominous either

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just go to the butcher, get lamb or veal kidneys if you don't know what you're doing, they're good starter kidneys. And if they try to sell you kidneys without the leaf lard attached tell them to fuck right off.
What is it about the leaf lard attached to organs that makes it so good? This is definitely the best lard from pigs.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is it about the leaf lard attached to organs that makes it so good? This is definitely the best lard from pigs.
Use it for gravy and add a little to the shortening in the pie crust it will blow your mind how good it is.

You mean that complete sperg who deleted his account in some hissy fit? I'm glad he's gone.
No he got scared when his email got hacked and fled in terror. Good riddance.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being the pederast of Welwyn Garden City.

I mean I could develop that comment further.

But if you were the pederast of Welwyn Garden City, you'd obviously be a seriously creepy man named Samuel Collingwood Smith.
Given the place that he lives with and the people living around him I'd believe he's a pederast.