Sandra Briggs Ralph / Ethan's mother -

AgriDrThunder

Shameful
kiwifarms.net
Ralph would like all of us to think that he only lives with his mother for her well-being. He's a dotting and dutiful son, who humbly serves as his beloved mother's keeper and helper.

Well, we all know that that version is bullshit but we really don't know that much about this alleged mother. Meet, Sandra Briggs Ralph;

This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So his mother quit seven jobs on July 12, 2020? The employment history dates make no sense.

Also, doesn’t it look terrible for a bank auditor and someone with an accounting degree to file for bankruptcy? I mean that shit is your wheelhouse ffs. Like a firefighter who has their own home burn to the ground.

AgriDrThunder

Shameful
kiwifarms.net
So his mother quit seven jobs on July 12, 2020? The employment history dates make no sense.

Also, doesn’t it look terrible for a bank auditor and someone with an accounting degree to file for bankruptcy? I mean that shit is your wheelhouse ffs. Like a firefighter who has their own home burn to the ground.

I noticed the seven jobs thing and felt it was surely wrong but it's what the site I queried gave me and I figured I'd just include it and let kiwis reach a consensus on how to interpret those.

Shiggy Diggster

Jester Wally jewel boy
kiwifarms.net
Marine Midland Bank stopped going by that name in 1999, and never operated anywhere near Memphis. Weren't the Ralph's still there at the time?

TiwiSarms

kiwifarms.net
I noticed the seven jobs thing and felt it was surely wrong but it's what the site I queried gave me and I figured I'd just include it and let kiwis reach a consensus on how to interpret those.
Not very white trash of her to go to university. These are also white collar jobs.

It seems feasible that consumer debt caused the bankrupcy since they still have the house.

The Wokest

Diversity is our strength
kiwifarms.net
It seems feasible that consumer debt caused the bankrupcy since they still have the house.
Nah it just means she filed for chapter 13 instead of chapter 7... Or she re-acquired the debt on the house after a chapter 7 but that never ever happens.