Sapphixy / Serenity Dee / Sean Simpson / Siobhan Simpson / Asymbina / Asymptotic Binary - Incredibly Fat 45-year-old translesbian (i.e. lesbian fetishist), Bee. S defender, domestic abuser

• DDoS is active again.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Sean weighs in on Laurel Hubbard, the olympic bound weightlifting troon.
sean.png

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
kiwifarms.net
Sean weighs in on Laurel Hubbard, the olympic bound weightlifting troon.
View attachment 2282392
Sure, here you go.
Pretty shitty video of retired MMA troon Phallus "Fallon" Fox breaking the skull of his cissie opponent:
To be fair, the ref was a fucking retard as well - then again I suspect he'd have intervened far sooner had both fighters been women.
I've watched a couple of MMA fights and so far the only comparable injury I've seen was MVP ending Cyborg Santos' career, but that was a sudden lucky hit against the skull, not a minute-long ground-and-pound.
Seanie's fat out of shape ass shouldn't be the point of reference when it comes to sports. What a faggot.

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
Sean is shooting down young lesbians left and right.
View attachment 2291331
Seriously, give me money.
View attachment 2291332
Wow.

I guess I'm not at all familiar with these sorts of people, but "The Gabbie Show" is demonstrating a level of arrogance that can't possibly be sincere, can it? Is it possible that anyone, even the biggest cuck or thirsty loser like Sean, could remotely find that level of egotism to be anything other than disgusting and repellent? Good God.....The human race needs a reset button. And of course Sean knows this individual.

No shame and the ego of a beauty queen. How appropriate.

Troon Anthropologist

Why are they like this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow.

I guess I'm not at all familiar with these sorts of people, but "The Gabbie Show" is demonstrating a level of arrogance that can't possibly be sincere, can it? Is it possible that anyone, even the biggest cuck or thirsty loser like Sean, could remotely find that level of egotism to be anything other than disgusting and repellent? Good God.....The human race needs a reset button. And of course Sean knows this individual.

No shame and the ego of a beauty queen. How appropriate.
Gabbie is a woman with BPD who is currently on a manic swing - she’s approaching levels of histrionics that troons aspire to.

TurdEthics

#ANALRIPS
kiwifarms.net
Sean is begging for more meds even though he was begging for a 3 month supply a little over a week ago.
View attachment 2323398
A lady and her bourbon.
View attachment 2323399
I thought that whiskey brand got canceled because they were anti-LGBTQTUVWXYZ. Either way it's good to know that dupes are paying for some premium whiskey for lard ass. Quite different from Sling Blade grifiting for bottom of the barrel rotgut. Sling Blade should take some grift lessons from Humpty Dumpty.

nets_awesome

You're as dense as usual... But, I don't blame you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I need $100 TODAY for meds! But how dare you use my tweets against me.
0644C519-8D91-40D9-B996-E2B668697EC1.jpeg

more “dipshits” calling him out for lack of employment:
5301B2C3-F62B-4ED2-ABF7-E324FC06A559.jpeg
DA045983-6E86-429E-ABDA-0C5FE77A4A64.jpeg

Why get a job though when you can just REEEEEE at randos on Twitter and demand $2000
88A6D507-72D3-440D-AFB8-183D339E8C77.jpeg

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net