Sapphixy / Serenity Dee / Sean Simpson / Siobhan Simpson / Asymbina / Asymptotic Binary - Incredibly Fat 45-year-old translesbian (i.e. lesbian fetishist), Bee. S defender, domestic abuser

• DDoS is active again.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, everyone's favourite form of bullshit: 'I, someone who is delighted to get the chance to pile on someone because of old tweets or comments they have made from years or even decades ago, think it's creepy that your memory of my own tweets extends as far as a week. It's particularly creepy that you point out that there are contradictions and/or lies in my tweet history, because I want to insinuate that you're stalking me by highlighting the fact that I'm a lying, grifting sack of shit. You see, I am the good person here, and you are the bad one.'

Also, considering how rarely Sean even hints at having ever met a ludicrous begging goal he's set, this is a rare instance of him suggesting that he hits his begging goals every time. Which would mean he lives purely due to the generosity of random strangers online for the past several years. That would reflect a lot more poorly on humanity's gullibility if I thought it was remotely true, but I suspect Sean is just one of many grifters on this site who constantly beg as a side-grift while they're actually living off another source of income, so what dribbles he might get just subsidise his hooker addiction.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, everyone's favourite form of bullshit: 'I, someone who is delighted to get the chance to pile on someone because of old tweets or comments they have made from years or even decades ago, think it's creepy that your memory of my own tweets extends as far as a week. It's particularly creepy that you point out that there are contradictions and/or lies in my tweet history, because I want to insinuate that you're stalking me by highlighting the fact that I'm a lying, grifting sack of shit. You see, I am the good person here, and you are the bad one.'
“Sure, I did this, b-but you did that! Let’s point at the guy who did that!”

The obvious follow-up to Sean’s righteous and blobby indignation is to ask why he didn’t beg for all his meds at once, if he knew he’d need them the following week? It’s not like he’s been temporarily caught short, the fat fuck begs every single week. Really, the smart thing to do would be to claim he didn’t meet the goal. In conclusion, Sean is fat and he has to pay for people to have sex with him.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
“Sure, I did this, b-but you did that! Let’s point at the guy who did that!”

The obvious follow-up to Sean’s righteous and blobby indignation is to ask why he didn’t beg for all his meds at once, if he knew he’d need them the following week? It’s not like he’s been temporarily caught short, the fat fuck begs every single week. Really, the smart thing to do would be to claim he didn’t meet the goal. In conclusion, Sean is fat and he has to pay for people to have sex with him.
1.PNG

Sean has some fairly heavy hitting cows retweeting him.
1.PNG

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sean is really pissed that rich people are getting gibs from their family instead of giving it to fat lazy slobs like himself.
View attachment 2353672View attachment 2353674View attachment 2353676
That’s what I love about Sean. We have some brazen e-beggars around here, but getting pissed off at people for not just giving you money is a whole other level. He’s somehow being a Karen about e-begging. He acts like everyone else is at fault for not keeping him in the lap of luxury while he slowly morphs into a beanbag.

Shig O'nella

Smells of fresh baked lead
kiwifarms.net
I'd somehow not read this ... thing's thread before. Really wish I'd kept ignoring it.

During my time lurking and reading here only two things have ever gotten me genuinely furious: the first batch of pictures of Troonblinka and the trashing of the desert there that were sent to Null, and this entitled, vacuous, self centered, greedy slug.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd somehow not read this ... thing's thread before. Really wish I'd kept ignoring it.

During my time lurking and reading here only two things have ever gotten me genuinely furious: the first batch of pictures of Troonblinka and the trashing of the desert there that were sent to Null, and this entitled, vacuous, self centered, greedy slug.
Welcome to the thread of the Human Slug, including authentic slime trail and no reticulated parts. You're here forever, and now will fully cringe every time you see @JY's Tampon post knowing just how their icon's unpleasant interior matches the deeply upsetting exterior.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In today's installment of "Today I need..."
View attachment 2361017
At least it’s more realistic than needing a thousand dollars a week, or whatever he was claiming on average. I guess he’s dialling it back now people have started calling him out.

I wonder if this is an insight into the sort of donations he actually receives? I can’t believe he’d ask for less than he could likely get. And I also can’t believe that a fairly limited audience is dropping a grand a week. But I could see him drawing in enough suckers to get fifty, say.

nets_awesome

You're as dense as usual... But, I don't blame you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I wonder if Humpty Dumpty actually does have a job & is just taking advantage of idiots.
If he does it’s probably something like data entry or similar. Dude tweets as much if not more than other jobless cows so if he is working it’s probably menial tasks for minimum wage.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I wonder if Humpty Dumpty actually does have a job & is just taking advantage of idiots.
If he does it’s probably something like data entry or similar. Dude tweets as much if not more than other jobless cows so if he is working it’s probably menial tasks for minimum wage.
I really doubt it.

Over the last month he's had an ongoing thread about Cold Case, a TV show that ended over 10 years ago. He started on June 17th and appears to be watching the whole series.

nicetry

kiwifarms.net
He acts like everyone else is at fault for not keeping him in the lap of luxury while he slowly morphs into a beanbag.
Not to nitpick but this asshole is already far past that point

He's one of the few cows that makes me mati because of his entitlement. At least Jake alley has the excuse of being an emotionally stunted likely literal retard or at least on the borderline of such. This fat piece of shit is just an entitled fuck