Sean Christian Daw-McGee / Tegan Fallon / Hazel / Christine Dawson / BVDGRRL / BVDGRRLXXX / Sparx Traxx / BADGRRL / heskl3t - Batshit insane otherkin and tranny with supercharged AGP and a love for hyper boobs, dicks, and balls - furry drama whore - dated a pedophile

Emperor Percival Tachyon

Your Freindly Neighborhood Cragmite Overlord
kiwifarms.net
Sparx has already jumped on board the pity party for Byuu's alleged suicide, complete with begging people to spam web hosts and registrars with complaints in a futile attempt to take this place down.

SparxByuu.png

Twitter | Archive

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
no trolling plans
if only sean could have promoted his dns service sooner he would have prevented such a death. instead he actively took part in a murder of his tranny friend by deliberately withholding such a valuable service for his own selfish benefit. oh well
Some trolls should screencap our comments and DM him our comments so see how much of a worthless loser he is at life. A big Penis doesn't make you a woman, you weird Tranny hentai futa monster. :/

Malagor the dank omen

420 Raze it
kiwifarms.net
People this fucked up shouldn't even be allowed to exist.
But they do for our amusement. No matter how disgusting, deranged or completely idiotic they are, don't resent or hate the cows. They are their own undoing and in the time, we will laugh at their stupidity. Just try to enjoy at the shitshow that is them flaunting their degeneracy in public.

Meiwaku

キウィフルーツの赤い乳首猿
kiwifarms.net
It's absolutely amazing only because of their retardedness in posting about this shit like there's some form of hacktivist are people even reading this thread now. Almost as if the best way to not get a thread or keep your thread inactive is to not be a fucking retard on the internet

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
But they do for our amusement. No matter how disgusting, deranged or completely idiotic they are, don't resent or hate the cows. They are their own undoing and in the time, we will laugh at their stupidity. Just try to enjoy at the shitshow that is them flaunting their degeneracy in public.
Love the cows, for they bring you all the entertainment you could ever wish for. There is no reason to hate these people. Well except for the pedos, the zoos, the rapists, and the odd actual murderer we end up with, but those types transcend being mere cows.

Hymlenis572

kiwifarms.net
This might be slightly off topic, but how does this penis/ballsack testicle injection function, and why is it so dangerous? Rather funny of them to share such a public paraphelia

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
This might be slightly off topic, but how does this penis/ballsack testicle injection function, and why is it so dangerous? Rather funny of them to share such a public paraphelia
You asked for it:

Saline injection is pretty easy to research without seeing anything NSFW believe it or not, it has been considered a bit by actual medical professionals as a way to increase the size of breasts, and some do still offer the procedure, but it isn't exactly looked at in the best light by most professionals. You can research the issues related to it there on your own if you want, but that isn't what our degenerate here is doing. They are doing this to their dick and balls. So since you don't want to live in blissful ignorance anymore...

The short version is shove a needle in there filled with salt water (no seriously, that is basically what saline is and many of these freaks won't use medical grade so let's treat it as what it is), and inject. This fills the tissue and causes it to stretch and fill up with the shit so its all swollen and big. Sometimes they use air or silicone instead depending on how stupid they are and how much money they care to invest in their fetish.

The health risks are many, but the most common ones from just saline alone are:
  • It can cause your balls to over stretch and burst (People claim this doesn't happen, I learned about this particular fetish for the first time from a case of this happening and hearing someone was in the hospital due to it)
  • You can get infections from dirty needles
  • You can get infections from the solution you're injecting being contaminated
  • You can get poisoning from the solution having something unexpected in it
  • You can puncture something you really shouldn't
  • You can inject the saline somewhere you really shouldn't
  • You can get air somewhere you really shouldn't
The same goes for silicone for that matter, though silicone injections are less common due to the expense of doing so. There is an entire mess of risks related to using just air too, and none of them are really all that safe.

I know a fair bit about CBT, mostly from the side of being a sadist inflicting it on masochists who I like watching squirm, but even I have to hold my lunch in at the thought of these injections.

Give me your TMIs and Islamics now.

Fetish Roulette

Round and round and round it goes...
kiwifarms.net
Sparx has sent a message to the Westboro Baptist Church using his brand new email address, and I can't help but feel kind of bad. After all, not even the Westboro Baptist Church should have to deal with Sparx.
Screenshot (275).png

Link | Archive

Also, Sparx has made... something. This seems like evidence that his delusions have crossed over from online roleplay to (more) real life mental illness. I can't really do justice to this here, it's best you go watch it for yourself.
Link | Archive

Hymlenis572

kiwifarms.net
You asked for it:

Saline injection is pretty easy to research without seeing anything NSFW believe it or not, it has been considered a bit by actual medical professionals as a way to increase the size of breasts, and some do still offer the procedure, but it isn't exactly looked at in the best light by most professionals. You can research the issues related to it there on your own if you want, but that isn't what our degenerate here is doing. They are doing this to their dick and balls. So since you don't want to live in blissful ignorance anymore...

The short version is shove a needle in there filled with salt water (no seriously, that is basically what saline is and many of these freaks won't use medical grade so let's treat it as what it is), and inject. This fills the tissue and causes it to stretch and fill up with the shit so its all swollen and big. Sometimes they use air or silicone instead depending on how stupid they are and how much money they care to invest in their fetish.

The health risks are many, but the most common ones from just saline alone are:
  • It can cause your balls to over stretch and burst (People claim this doesn't happen, I learned about this particular fetish for the first time from a case of this happening and hearing someone was in the hospital due to it)
  • You can get infections from dirty needles
  • You can get infections from the solution you're injecting being contaminated
  • You can get poisoning from the solution having something unexpected in it
  • You can puncture something you really shouldn't
  • You can inject the saline somewhere you really shouldn't
  • You can get air somewhere you really shouldn't
The same goes for silicone for that matter, though silicone injections are less common due to the expense of doing so. There is an entire mess of risks related to using just air too, and none of them are really all that safe.

I know a fair bit about CBT, mostly from the side of being a sadist inflicting it on masochists who I like watching squirm, but even I have to hold my lunch in at the thought of these injections.

Give me your TMIs and Islamics now.
Fascinating, imagine being such a degenerate, you cant be fucked to be safe while indulging in a paraphelia.

Misery Niggas

kiwifarms.net
Sparx has sent a message to the Westboro Baptist Church using his brand new email address, and I can't help but feel kind of bad. After all, not even the Westboro Baptist Church should have to deal with Sparx.
View attachment 2305484
Link | Archive

Also, Sparx has made... something. This seems like evidence that his delusions have crossed over from online roleplay to (more) real life mental illness. I can't really do justice to this here, it's best you go watch it for yourself.
Link | Archive
God Hates Furfags.

Emperor Percival Tachyon

Your Freindly Neighborhood Cragmite Overlord
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2305484
Link | Archive

Link | Archive
Sparx, you attention whoring idiot, literally noone has given a fuck about the fundie retards at Westboro Baptist Church in at LEAST a decade. Trolling the Westboro Baptist Church and acting like it's some revolutionary act dates you horribly, let alone doing it via e-mail spam of all things.

TFT-A9

I identify as a 55-ton quadmech, shitlord
kiwifarms.net
Also, Sparx is double-retarded for basically begging a bunch of notorious lawyer-trolls (like an ENTIRE FUCKING FAMILY OF THEM) to find a way to fuck with him. Sparx' saving grace here might be that he has NOTHING OF WORTH for them to sue out of him.