Sean Christian Daw-McGee / Tegan Fallon / Hazel / Christine Dawson / BVDGRRL / BVDGRRLXXX / Sparx Traxx / BADGRRL / heskl3t - Batshit insane otherkin and tranny with supercharged AGP and a love for hyper boobs, dicks, and balls - furry drama whore - dated a pedophile

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

round robin

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2407193
https://twitter.com/BVDGRRL/status/1422548317993541636 (Archive)

>"normies who hate furries are 99% of the time viciously homophobic / transphobic".

Yes, it's because everyone who dislikes/ hates furries is because they hate gay and trans people. Not because they find UWU culture and the rampant sexual nature of the furry fandom to be weird and gross..
How insanely retarded do you have to be to think gays and trannies are marginalized in the *furry community* of all things.

A Genuinely Retarded Dog

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2407193
https://twitter.com/BVDGRRL/status/1422548317993541636 (Archive)

>"normies who hate furries are 99% of the time viciously homophobic / transphobic".

Yes, it's because everyone who dislikes/ hates furries is because they hate gay and trans people. Not because they find UWU culture and the rampant sexual nature of the furry fandom to be weird and gross..
I dunno man. I'm a furry and I hate furries. Same with the anime community. The people that label themselves as such MOST OF THE TIME wind up just being really strange people that you couldn't see yourself socializing with. Doesn't mean you're hateful. It means you have standards.

Athena's Biggest Fan

*huuugs*
kiwifarms.net
And Sparxx decides to wade in on the Megaplex COVID Clusterfuck by trying to throw shade at the con for being a super spreader event.

photo_2021-08-11_21-00-16.jpg
Archive

The delicious irony being that this jackass is all excited about attending her own super spreader event in a week and a half at Denfur.

photo_2021-08-11_21-02-26.jpg
Archive

I wish I could say I was surprised at this level of braindead stupidity, but nothing with this fucktard surprises me anymore.

Emperor Percival Tachyon

Your Freindly Neighborhood Cragmite Overlord
kiwifarms.net
The delicious irony being that this jackass is all excited about attending her own super spreader event in a week and a half at Denfur.
I gurantee you this bullshit double-standard is just because DenFur is in a liberal city, and has become the chosen con of Ash Coyote, the Tranchers, and Kevin, so it's now something of a troon furry get-together, meanwhile Megaplex is in Florida, Florida is a southern state, and these people think anyone who lives in or even goes to a gathering in a southern state is an evil covid-denying antivax Trump supporter.

Chromatic Collector

Hazardous Materials
kiwifarms.net
And Sparxx decides to wade in on the Megaplex COVID Clusterfuck by trying to throw shade at the con for being a super spreader event.

View attachment 2436520
Archive

View attachment 2436525
Archive

I wish I could say I was surprised at this level of braindead stupidity, but nothing with this fucktard surprises me anymore.

...did they just LITERALLY DJ at some SoCal event too?

Furry Troon

kiwifarms.net

Wheezy Asthmatic

Don't forget, you're here forever
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Spoonomancer

Stared at Lou Gagliardi's foot hole
kiwifarms.net

Spoonomancer

Stared at Lou Gagliardi's foot hole
kiwifarms.net
Be sure? Can't.

But having known her him she is absolutely the type to come here to check up on her his own article and then decide to throw some under people under the bus out of spite with the irony completely lost on her him.

IP isn't reliable regardless as while she's dumb in other ways she's worked in tech plenty
I mean he's dumb but what you mention would be out-of-character even for him.

sparxnarx

kiwifarms.net
Be sure? Can't.

But having known her she is absolutely the type to come here to check up on her own article and then decide to throw some under people under the bus out of spite with the irony completely lost on her.

IP isn't reliable regardless as while she's dumb in other ways she's worked in tech plenty

If I told you I wasn't a retarded furry troon, would you even believe me?

It doesn't really matter if you believe me anyway. You seem like the kind of person who would see the username Donald and actually think it was Donald Trump and that he posted here.

A Genuinely Retarded Dog

kiwifarms.net
1628892939629.png

It's really comical how troons believe that lopping off their parts is in the same category as donating money to someone who really needs it. There are genuinely two kinds of donation funds that make me audibly groan. And that's the "FUND MY TRANNY-SITION." and the "MY PARENTS ARE ASSHOLES. GIVE ME MONEY TO MOVE OUT" people. The ladder which inadvertently also winds up being a tranny.

If you're that determined to ruin your life, use your own money. It genuinely gets me sick to my stomach knowing that my tax dollars or someone else's hard-earned paycheck is going towards your GROSS DICK INJECTIONS. I'd rather it go to someone that actually deserves it. Someone whos home was affected by natural disasters. Maybe someone who had a family member in a tragic accident and can't afford the funeral. But I'll be damned if you deserve any kind of respect for being a fucking tranny. Pay for it yourself you fucking manlet.

Mal0

Was it REALLY a miscarriage?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2442626
It's really comical how troons believe that lopping off their parts is in the same category as donating money to someone who really needs it. There are genuinely two kinds of donation funds that make me audibly groan. And that's the "FUND MY TRANNY-SITION." and the "MY PARENTS ARE ASSHOLES. GIVE ME MONEY TO MOVE OUT" people. The ladder which inadvertently also winds up being a tranny.

If you're that determined to ruin your life, use your own money. It genuinely gets me sick to my stomach knowing that my tax dollars or someone else's hard-earned paycheck is going towards your GROSS DICK INJECTIONS. I'd rather it go to someone that actually deserves it. Someone whos home was affected by natural disasters. Maybe someone who had a family member in a tragic accident and can't afford the funeral. But I'll be damned if you deserve any kind of respect for being a fucking tranny. Pay for it yourself you fucking manlet.
So what he's saying is I should be a worse person so I can get sent to a lower level of hell? Plus, if boob jobs and facelifts are considered cosmetic, so should chopping your dick off for a fetish.