Sean Christian Daw-McGee / Tegan Fallon / Hazel / Christine Dawson / BVDGRRL / BVDGRRLXXX / Sparx Traxx / BADGRRL / heskl3t - Batshit insane otherkin and tranny with supercharged AGP and a love for hyper boobs, dicks, and balls - furry drama whore - dated a pedophile

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Fetish Roulette

Round and round and round it goes...
kiwifarms.net
Why are you confused? It says right in the Communist Manifesto that every genderspecial who takes up arms against the bourgeoise must have their pronouns respected by the rest of the revolutionaries, under penalty of death. It's in Appendix B, directly after the part that says it's actually OK to spend your entire paycheck on shit from Amazon instead of redistributing it to the poor because you can't do a Communism without the newest Pokémon game.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe if enough people tell him to stop being a weirdo eating out of a dog bowl he'll just 41% himself. Or maybe he'll do that anyway because he'll be so obsessed with his otherkin thing he'll let a dog fuck him in the ass, get it all exposed out in the open, and get subsequently hung for it.

I'm too goddamn optimistic about this idiot fucking up hard enough.

Emperor Percival Tachyon

Your Freindly Neighborhood Cragmite Overlord
kiwifarms.net
Why are you confused? It says right in the Communist Manifesto that every genderspecial who takes up arms against the bourgeoise must have their pronouns respected by the rest of the revolutionaries, under penalty of death. It's in Appendix B, directly after the part that says it's actually OK to spend your entire paycheck on shit from Amazon instead of redistributing it to the poor because you can't do a Communism without the newest Pokémon game.
It's extra hilarious because socio-economic class is the last thing that batshit otherkin lefties like Sparx would ever want to talk about. They're all gung-ho about every identity under the sun, gender, race, "neurodivergence" and now even this otherkin bullshit. But talking about something that has a basis in material reality like class? Oh they wouldn't dare. It'd take time away from stoking their egos and bespoke identities that they've woven from pure nonsense and made into their entire personality and political raison d'etre.

Loona

The last thing you see before you die.
kiwifarms.net
Small update, but Sparx will be attending DenFur this weekend. I wonder how many covid cases there'll be?
Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 5.15.35 PM.pnghttps://archive.md/r2ejS
Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 5.15.55 PM.pnghttps://archive.md/XVwNo
Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 5.16.18 PM.pnghttps://archive.md/03vPt

No real personality:
Screen Shot 2021-08-18 at 4.04.32 PM.pnghttps://archive.md/Wd4Sy
Screen Shot 2021-08-18 at 4.05.36 PM.png
1629320828031.png1629320840630.png1629321020693.png1629320872419.png1629320885702.png1629320894712.png
1629321066619.png

The Retarded Pumpkin

kiwifarms.net
I hope pouring $1000 tranny dollars into a hotel you will do nothing but sleep in for 5 hours after an overpriced autist fest was worth it.

Don't forget to pour one out for the poor Mexican that has to clean your troon juice out of the sheets.

who dare wins?

does Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net
that wiring is a fucking fire hazard. Showed it to my IT friends and they literally had a mental breakdown looking at their cable management which is more awful than anything I have ever seen. Critisms from myself and others are the following

- why is the server booster next to the modem or close to it? shouldn't it be on the other end of the room
- why is one one outlet (or whatever that white thing is the modem is plugged into) plugged into the other? they are both fucking full wouldn't this be instant overheating?
- why have so many points of access next to each other
- why is there no cable managment
- why not get one 5g router you spergs

I hope pouring $1000 tranny dollars into a hotel you will do nothing but sleep in for 5 hours after an overpriced autist fest was worth it.

Don't forget to pour one out for the poor Mexican that has to clean your troon juice out of the sheets.
Oh god the fucking puss and blood from the neovag's are bad, now imagine whatever silicone injected cum comes out of his malformed cock. I pray to that poor Mexican man he at least has a high tolerance for disgust

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh god the fucking puss and blood from the neovag's are bad, now imagine whatever silicone injected cum comes out of his malformed cock. I pray to that poor Mexican man he at least has a high tolerance for disgust
You kind of have to have a level of gross tolerance to be a Housekeeper, but lord, I can't imagine what it's like for the long term/ seasonally returning housekeepers every time a fur con happens. How much you wanna bet their safety retraining is done two weeks before this shit happens?

bonkmaykr

HUMILIATION
kiwifarms.net
that wiring is a fucking fire hazard. Showed it to my IT friends and they literally had a mental breakdown looking at their cable management which is more awful than anything I have ever seen. Critisms from myself and others are the following

- why is the server booster next to the modem or close to it? shouldn't it be on the other end of the room
- why is one one outlet (or whatever that white thing is the modem is plugged into) plugged into the other? they are both fucking full wouldn't this be instant overheating?
- why have so many points of access next to each other
- why is there no cable managment
- why not get one 5g router you spergs
I suppose that's what a "smöl gay trans doggie network" looks like.

That tweet description alone should've been warning enough.

Green-Machine

kiwifarms.net

Jolly Copulation

Keeping his Zwei hand strong.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2502407
So who ratted Sparx out to his landlord? (Archive) :story:
Oh I hope it was one of you. Please that would be muy bien. So how’s that autistic one-furfag larp war going, @CVMXO45? I thought you could stop this? If someone here did this, and you failed to protect Sparx, what good is your companionship? Funniest part is Sparx did it to himself by posting it online. All that hot air, but if Sparx is their own worst enemy, who should you really be fighting?