Sean Neenan / Erin Coffeestar / Erin Northstar / IC3FOXX / @ErinNorthStar / ErinCoffeestar20 - Autistic and bipolar MtF furry who chimps out on camera

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

brutal poodle

kiwifarms.net
If only you knew how bad things really are.JPG
Meet Erin Coffeestar, a 20 year old furry, bipolar, autistic, suicide-baiting, and transtrender man-child who torments his single father on the internet for pity points.

Sean/Erin is a young and aspiring artist and MtF transgender person who spends much of his time on social media, daydreaming of transitioning into a woman among like-minded friends in his Telegram chat* and on his Twitter. (if you
8D37CC80-6641-41EA-90BF-BEF02C33D7F6.jpeg27F6121E-4A28-4FE9-8B25-AA6F613DE8AF.jpeg8FD29418-C41A-451E-BBB5-F04CBE700A5C.jpegEF205523-C910-4DD0-B145-5F61C1E7BC5F.jpeg
One of the main things that first caught people's interest were his uncanny videos of him showcasing his "girl voice" and what he thinks women sound like to the internet. He is evidently very tone-deaf and is unaware of how he comes off in these videos. He records these in order to show his followers his progress in passing.

His father is his main object of contempt in his life, and he regularly mentions him and even posts videos featuring his father “abusing” him. In the video below, you can see Erin setting up his camera to capture his father berating him for dressing up like a woman and speaking in a girly voice in front of him.

The following series of images include some conversations between him and his father, which Erin himself screenshot and shared in the past on Twitter, to showcase his abuse. I'll let you be the judge here on who is being abused here.
photo_2019-12-26_13-09-22.jpgphoto_2019-12-26_13-08-39.jpgphoto_2019-12-26_13-08-46.jpgErinCoffeeStar-1173389013572554752-20190915_201156-img1.jpgErinCoffeeStar-1173389013572554752-20190915_201156-img2.jpgCapture.PNG

Here is a video of him running away from an institution his father put him in, to make sure he wasn't going to kill himself. He regularly threatens suicide in order to guilt others into being compliant with him.

He also has a hobby in making comedy videos. A lot of them don't make a whole lot of sense.

He's also taken up an interest in animation. Here is a "comedy animation" on his YouTube channel about the woes of social isolation due to Covid-19 restrictions.

He whinges on a near-daily basis about his gender dysphoria on social media and in private:
5E266EB5-BB88-46ED-870F-1CAAB4A9220C.jpeg
https://twitter.com/TransCoffeeFox/status/1242990474941681665?s=20 (archive)
478E9801-E1E0-4882-995D-89CA2040D48C.jpeg
17B4461F-474C-4FA8-B296-7D5FA3CBF9AC.jpeg
F34EB8A5-8424-40EE-820A-2C05F2B862DC.jpeg

Without fail, his underage followers come to the rescue and come to kiss his ass and tell him he is a beautiful girl. (Despite the fact that he puts no effort in appearing like a woman, nor sounding like one.)
AF5172E9-6F17-43E9-9BA0-B6015C6ED73D.jpeg
57F44AAE-CD98-40C9-839F-B1E41361E952.jpeg
5B35EA4D-8376-4915-B2E6-1C19A8FD1DD2.jpeg1D287559-27C6-4E2C-A5D7-13A3FFDC207B.jpeg

And finally, the furry stuff.
He originally gained his social media following due to his presence in the furry fandom. He often commissions art of his fursona, which is a blue female fox named Azure, from Twitter artists, but he does seldom make art of it himself. The pics in the spoiler are all SFW.
EUFmc9sUUAAwm3L.jpgEQ_dmETWkAUsCcr.jpgETb7vRNXYAAAqz_.jpg74D7A65B-AE51-4B56-A60B-AD8104CC2FD4.jpegETrICKyWsAcdAdo.jpg9627C147-CBB9-4E15-A87F-3A7AB65EA1A3.jpeg4233585A-8874-4268-9CEA-51DC970C9D00.jpeg9BB1BCC3-370B-4301-A792-0529339BEEF2.jpeg71E3117B-E769-46EC-B5FE-2B4369B51FA4.jpeg7DF234C7-6FC0-4667-8877-2C5D229701B7.jpeg47E2EF51-410F-444F-BB33-C634A22BCDFC.jpeg4AF89AA5-E619-4576-860F-DA5496487456.jpeg
Can you pick out which ones were drawn by Erin?
Huge kudos to @Ctrl+Alt+Rt for researching and writing an in-depth dox for Erin in the original thread after KiwiFarm’s collective awareness and interest of Erin first sparked.
This guy is amazing. He only "came out" on Sept 10, so if he keeps putting out material at this rate and he doesn't DFE upon seeing himself here this guy will definitely deserve a thread. He does have a tendency to delete stuff though (his old twitter & youtube are gone).

He has some potential chris-chan sexual shenanigans in his future:
View attachment 1037088

He tweeted this picture (arc) of his old building. By triangulating subway stations, bus stops, and starbuckses I found his old address (2011 - 02/25/19):

7609 "Castle Court" 4th Ave, Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, NY, 11209
(Building contact: 718 439 6464)
View attachment 1037050View attachment 1037051

He's now living in Staten Island. Here are some pics of his new place (his dad bought a house there)

- first name: Sean
- aliases: Erin, Sylvia, IC3FOXX621
- fursona: Azure (female fox)
- Furaffinity acct: ic3foxx
- Discord: Erin CoffeeStar#7948
- Twitter accts: ErinCoffeeStar, ErinBackup1, NewHobokenArmy
- Bandcamp acct: New Hoboken Army
- Telegram grp: Erin's Local Starbucks (77 members!)
- claims Irish heritage (probably Irish last name)
- has brother with low-functioning autism living in a group home
- diagnoses: aspergers, bipolar disorder
- birthday: Feb 24, 2000
- height: 5'11

View attachment 1037066
http://archive.md/Z9Ba4

Hopefully someone can use this info to finish the job

View attachment 1037098
lol

Social Media
-His current Youtube (archive) where he uploads his amateur animations and music.
-His FurAffinity (archive)
-His Spotify (archive) where his full name dox was discovered by @Yellow Yam Scam. There currently is nothing on his Spotify account, but he does make music which he frequently shares in his Telegram chat.
-His Twitter (archive) where he whinges about his dysphoria to his followers.
-His Twitch (archive) where he streams himself making “comedy” amateur animations.
-His Telegram group chat* which he is currently very active in, and seemingly where he gets most of his buttpats.

*If you join the telegram through that link you will be visible in the chat. the link itself does not automatically make you join.

Dox
Sean P Neenan
24 February 2000
Voter ID: NY000000000057155992
7609 4th Ave. Apt. E2
Brooklyn, NY 11209

View attachment 1900384

Attachments

• IMG_1163.MOV
    10 MB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:

brutal poodle

kiwifarms.net
This thread is a work in progress. I’m still working on it, I had to post it because I (stupidly) began writing it on mobile and needed to publish it so I could continue writing up the meat of the thread on a PC.

What exactly is it that differentiates this guy from hundreds of histrionic twitter troons? Doesn't pass or even try, delusional, mentally ill, lives in an internet hugbox, hates his parents... Those are all dime a dozen. Doesn't need his own thread imo
What makes him stand out to others is his sheer lack of self-awareness and his willingness to mìlk his followers to stroke his ego. The fact that he doesn’t even attempt to pass, and yet is expectant of his followers to compliment him is a point of interest here.

Edit: I’d also like to add he is a severe autist who spergs out on camera to try and prove how oppressed he is by his father. This video is in the OP, but I’ll post it again because I’m aware of how confusing to navigate it is ATM. In Nick Bates fashion he tries to prove himself innocent by filming himself being a living contradiction.

Last edited:

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What makes him stand out to others is his sheer lack of self-awareness and his willingness to mìlk his followers to stroke his ego. The fact that he doesn’t even attempt to pass, and yet is expectant of his followers to compliment him is a point of interest here.
That is nothing new. Is he part of the Ratking? Him sperging out in videos might be your best bet to hook people if they're good. There are far more delusional, grifting, and mentally ill troons around here than this guy.

francesco

BRUTAL beating and SEVERE raping
kiwifarms.net
lack of self-awareness
willingness to mìlk his followers to stroke his ego
doesn’t even attempt to pass, and yet is expectant of his followers to compliment him
That's literaly every single one of them lol. Unless there's further developments, keep him in the tranny sideshows thread

brutal poodle

kiwifarms.net
That is nothing new. Is he part of the Ratking? Him sperging out in videos might be your best bet to hook people if they're good. There are far more delusional, grifting, and mentally ill troons around here than this guy.
That is his main hook, yes. Autistic sperg-outs on camera are what he does best. He may be a generic tranny but his autistic antics are what are interesting, not the fact that he is “trans.” That is not my main focus here at all.

Also he is a creator of this weird animation. So, he is an aspiring comedy focused animator.

https://archive.md/Rfp8S

He is a newly asp(ie)iring animator and music creator who IMO is worth keeping track of.

Last edited:

Yellow Yam Scam

Devil get behind me, I'm loose, I'm free.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could use some tips as well. This is my first thread. I know the OP is a clusterfuck atm and I could use some suggestions for organizing the information.

A narrative would probably help. What's interesting about this dude to me is how quick he descended into troondom. He goes from hentai weirdo --> furry --> uwu nonbinary --> demanding his parents pay to have dick cut off over the course of like 3 months and explains it all on his twitter. Consider starting the thread off with a real freakshow "lmao"-type video to catch people's attention and then try to explain how we arrived to that point.

brutal poodle

kiwifarms.net
A narrative would probably help. What's interesting about this dude to me is how quick he descended into troondom. He goes from hentai weirdo --> furry --> uwu nonbinary --> demanding his parents pay to have dick cut off over the course of like 3 months and explains it all on his twitter. Consider starting the thread off with a real freakshow "lmao"-type video to catch people's attention and then try to explain how we arrived to that point.
The problem there is his Twitter account which he used during the time I first discovered him has since been suspended. History on his fast downward spiral into troonery might be long lost. I don't think quick downward spirals like that are too uncommon among young people like Erin who are gullible. Erin hasn't had the chop, nor has he even began HRT so I still think he has a long way to go before I consider this a quick downward spiral.

Some points I personally believe are the strongest regarding this thread are his abuse towards his father and his narcissism. Narcissism is pretty much a given trait among all trans people, yes, but it's an interesting phenomenon to watch and document nonetheless. All this dude does is pity-bait, in order to stroke his ego.

Something I failed to touch upon in the OP is his pregnancy fetish, and his "dysphoria" over being unable to get pregnant and lactate. Grabbing some screenshots of that now.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For current feedback:

1. You introduce him twice, which is pretty unnecessary.
Erin Coffeestar is a 20 year old furry, bipolar...
Meet Sean/Erin, a young and aspiring artist and music creating MtF transgender person

2. You mention via his introduction that he torments his single father for pity points, yet only provide a single video. Are there any other examples of this worth showcasing?

3. Same issue as before for the "animal abuse" mention. Feels like you're only going off this one clip in order to claim that he does this all the time to the cat. For all we know, maybe he does, though I still think that you're better off providing more material to supplement that point being made.

4. You don't need to spoil all of the screenshots and furry art. Only do so if it's either too much supplemental material that you can hide, or NSFW/NSFL stuff. Four or five images as thumbnails really isn't that bad.

5. Very minor nitpick:
More recently, he uploaded a topical Covid-19 referencing comedy animation to his YouTube channel and the woes of the boredom of social isolation.
Also he is a creator of this really autistic animation:
I really don't see how this is as bad as you say it is. Like yeah, it's poorly drawn + poorly made, but it's pretty much just a shitpost. If this guy was acting like his "animations" were really good, that would be one thing. It otherwise doesn't really seem that relevant to the overall OP.

Yellow Yam Scam

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The problem there is his Twitter account which he used during the time I first discovered him has since been suspended. History on his fast downward spiral into troonery might be long lost. I don't think quick downward spirals like that are too uncommon among young people like Erin who are gullible. Erin hasn't had the chop, nor has he even began HRT so I still think he has a long way to go before I consider this a quick downward spiral.

Some points I personally believe are the strongest regarding this thread are his abuse towards his father and his narcissism. Narcissism is pretty much a given trait among all trans people, yes, but it's an interesting phenomenon to watch and document nonetheless. All this dude does is pity-bait, in order to stroke his ego.

Something I failed to touch upon in the OP is his pregnancy fetish, and his "dysphoria" over being unable to get pregnant and lactate. Grabbing some screenshots of that now.

Just steal my screenshots from the tranny sideshow thread tbh

brutal poodle

kiwifarms.net
For current feedback:

1. You introduce him twice, which is pretty unnecessary.

2. You mention via his introduction that he torments his single father for pity points, yet only provide a single video. Are there any other examples of this worth showcasing?

3. Same issue as before for the "animal abuse" mention. Feels like you're only going off this one clip in order to claim that he does this all the time to the cat. For all we know, maybe he does, though I still think that you're better off providing more material to supplement that point being made.

4. You don't need to spoil all of the screenshots and furry art. Only do so if it's either too much supplemental material that you can hide, or NSFW/NSFL stuff. Four or five images as thumbnails really isn't that bad.

5. Very minor nitpick:

I really don't see how this is as bad as you say it is. Like yeah, it's poorly drawn + poorly made, but it's pretty much just a shitpost. If this guy was acting like his "animations" were really good, that would be one thing. It otherwise doesn't really seem that relevant to the overall OP.
Thank you, I was awaiting your feedback and your reasoning for rating the OP "dumb." I will make changes as needed, I appreciate it.

Yes, I do need lots more screenshots to supplement my points, but indeed he does torment his father with his creepy and poor attempts to be a woman. I need to trudge through the tranny sideshow thread quite a bit to find them.

Yellow Yam Scam

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you, I was awaiting your feedback and your reasoning for rating the OP "dumb." I will make changes as needed, I appreciate it.

Yes, I do need lots more screenshots to supplement my points, but indeed he does torment his father with his creepy and poor attempts to be a woman. I need to trudge through the tranny sideshow thread quite a bit to find them.

This one has a bunch of texts with his father:

brutal poodle

kiwifarms.net

This one has a bunch of texts with his father:
Bless. :heart-full: Currently adding these files into the OP.

mogg

kiwifarms.net
I think the reason this op isn't very effective is because you're focusing more on the bad comedy and furry stuff, at least in the top half of the thread. The first video and first paragraph are supposed to show the reason he has the thread in the first place, and catch the reader. What makes this guy stand out, at least in my opinion is when he does his girl voice and fights with his dad and that's the main draw. You should replace the first video with one of the girl clips and let the furry shit and bad art come in second. You're basically hiding all the good stuff on the bottom where people are gonna miss it.