Sean Neenan / Erin Coffeestar / Erin Northstar / IC3FOXX / @ErinNorthStar / ErinCoffeestar20 - Autistic and bipolar MtF furry who chimps out on camera

wunhunglo

kiwifarms.net
Erin Northstar is now the proud owner of a fursuit.
ExGFmPFXMAIvCgo.jpeg
ExGFmH8XIAMLvwm.jpeg

bonkmaykr

"Gauntlet Humiliation!!"
kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't see any value in this thread. All this is is whining about somebody who's open about their personal life on the internet. I'm personally not too fond of their tweets either but I remain respectful because outside of Twitter they're perfectly fine to talk to, from my observations at least. I don't see what the problem is.

I understand this is a Lolcow site where people milk the shit out of people they think are funny, but maybe you should stay away from this one. Provoking someone with aspergers by leaking their nudes and doxxing them, just because they like talking about their HRT, is pretty fucked.

I've given my two cents here, so I'm staying out of this thread from here on out.

TFT-A9

I identify as a 55-ton quadmech, shitlord
kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't see any value in this thread. All this is is whining about somebody who's open about their personal life on the internet. I'm personally not too fond of their tweets either but I remain respectful because outside of Twitter they're perfectly fine to talk to, from my observations at least. I don't see what the problem is.

I understand this is a Lolcow site where people milk the shit out of people they think are funny, but maybe you should stay away from this one. Provoking someone with aspergers by leaking their nudes and doxxing them, just because they like talking about their HRT, is pretty fucked.

I've given my two cents here, so I'm staying out of this thread from here on out.
You can take your two cents back, thanks. Nobody else gives a fuck.

Ramona

all out of lean cuisines
kiwifarms.net

He's a bratty retard and low effort troon who suicide baits and makes his dad's life a living hell lmao how is this a person that's "perfectly fine to talk to"? What would you talk to him about?
It's also not "leaking nudes" if you post them for attention on an alt account.