Zoosadist Sean Patrick Kraese / KittyofQuantum / Quantum_Kitty / Quantum / leapeed2000 -

• DDoS is active again.

round robin

kiwifarms.net
Well Sean in question has been a Military LARPer since he was a young kid. The image I found of him is posing in his cheap airsoft mag carrier vest. This dude 100% was that type of kid who acted as a tough guy and wore milsurp uniforms to school and took ROTC too seriously. He's that type of sperg. Now he wants to anally rape horses because he watched too much My Little Pony when he was 16. The Brony/Furry Fandoms are gateway drugs to Zoophilia I swear.

Edit: Thank god I archived Sean's Pinterest that revealed his name and face because the little shit deleted it.
https://www.pinterest.com/leapeed2000/ (I actually had to make a pinterest account just to double check that it is in fact deleted because it just redirects me to the homepage)

Sorry Sean but deleting these accounts doesn't really do much as archive.md is a thing and preserves these web pages forever. So too little too late to cover your tracks right now buddy. So total confirmation by Sean the Retard that Sean Patrick Kraese is who he actually is.
Hot damn, that's fantastic. I still had some lingering doubts about that being his Pinterest and real name but now that it's been deleted it pretty much confirms it's him.

Mr. Chuckie Sneed

kiwifarms.net
People who are zoophiles deserves the same amount of respect as pedophiles and serial killers.
Well those groups aren't mutually exclusive to be honest. In fact those can be considered stages really. Reminder that a lot of serial killers start out by abusing animals. Both physically and sexually. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the zoophiles cataloged on here ended up as a serial killer in the future.

Mr. Chuckie Sneed

kiwifarms.net
it does land you on the sex offender registry if you end up convicted. but ive spent more then enough time on kiwi farms to be able to say that that almost never happens with these fuck nuts. they are always getting away with it.
Well its because these people are always just given a blind eye until they're caught in the act or it gets so bad it can't be ignored. I'm willing to bet that Sean here has it where his family knows he's fucked up but they don't do shit about it and just ignore it because it's easier than confronting the fact that he's a fucked up individual suffering from paraphilia. They probably encouraged him into joining the USMC so he'd be the Marines' problem and hope that probably fixes their fucked up son. I've known cases similar to this.

EDIT: here is a funny tweet by Sean of him fantasizing of impregnating a horse.
https://twitter.com/KittyOfQuantum/status/1368195414462185475 archive
horse.png

Last edited:

TheRetardKing

a degenerate autistic furry who posts dumb shit
kiwifarms.net
Well its because these people are always just given a blind eye until they're caught in the act or it gets so bad it can't be ignored. I'm willing to bet that Sean here has it where his family knows he's fucked up but they don't do shit about it and just ignore it because it's easier than confronting the fact that he's a fucked up individual suffering from paraphilia. They probably encouraged him into joining the USMC so he'd be the Marines' problem and hope that probably fixes their fucked up son. I've known cases similar to this.

EDIT: here is a funny tweet by Sean of him fantasizing of impregnating a horse.
https://twitter.com/KittyOfQuantum/status/1368195414462185475 archive
View attachment 1975373
Uhhh... Fuck no!

Mr. Chuckie Sneed

kiwifarms.net

Mr. Chuckie Sneed

kiwifarms.net
Wonder if this is how Desmond is Amazing will turn out...
Nah Desmond is just going to end up a drug addicted junkie and probably off himself when he gets older like a former childhood star. Sean here is the product of terminal internet addiction and absent parents resulting in him becoming a Brony and that being the gateway drug for him becoming a Zoophile Degenerate. Two completely different situations.

TheRetardKing

a degenerate autistic furry who posts dumb shit
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot (3).png

This fuckwad that Sean retweeted literally posted horse cocks! I'm not gonna show you this tweet uncensored, but I'll provide ya'll the link.
CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Get your eye bleach ready.

Last edited:

Mr. Chuckie Sneed

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1981950
This fuckwad that Sean retweeted literally posted horse cocks! I'm not gonna show you this tweet uncensored, but I'll provide ya'll the link.
CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Get your eye bleach ready.
Yeah well Sean fantasizes about impregnating horses because My Little Pony poisoned his mind. So him retweeting horse penises is expected.

Mr. Chuckie Sneed

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1983073View attachment 1983074View attachment 1983075

I wish i had the money to drive to his house and burn his shit up. Damn. I think i need an adult.
Yeah well Sean is a fucking pussy and spergs out against anyone who makes fun of him. So him mass reporting is just part & parcel with being a bitch. I can bet he's going to send this site some fake DMCA request demanding this thread to be taken down too because he seems like that type of person.

Kronk _

Dwayne "Kronk" Jhonson
kiwifarms.net
Yeah well Sean is a fucking pussy and spergs out against anyone who makes fun of him. So him mass reporting is just part & parcel with being a bitch. I can bet he's going to send this site some fake DMCA request demanding this thread to be taken down too because he seems like that type of person.

INB4 invest on 10 3090 to mine cryptos to give null dope dollas to counter sue