Zoosadist Sean Patrick Kraese / KittyofQuantum / Quantum_Kitty / Quantum / leapeed2000 -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Pastel

A Lou-ser
kiwifarms.net
Oh shit lmao I completely forgot about this thread and thought it was dead since Sean deleted his twitter out of panic. Didn't know Sean got back in action. It's funny he's seeing a therapist now though (if that is true). I hope its because of his parents finding this thread and forcing his weird ass to go sit down with a therapist. Though he's probably lying.

On a sidenote, if this true, makes sense. Most therapists are worthless and don't tell their clients the truth. They just nod and agree and just be their friend for $300+ per hour. Reasoning is, people like Sean tend to just switch therapists anyways when their therapist says shit they don't like. So it's within the therapist's incentive to not challenge their patient. Just be their friend for money. This is actually one of the biggest issues with the mental health system today besides a myriad of other problems.
I believe the opposite may be happening. Therapists who work with deviants of a violent or sexual nature must put their own morals to the side at first, to properly asses the situation. These people clearly need professional help and scaring them off by calling them bad people isn't the smartest idea. The therapist may just be lulling him into a false sense of security while formulating a way forward so maybe Quantum can learn to stop fucking animals. I can only hope it works.

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
I believe the opposite may be happening. Therapists who work with deviants of a violent or sexual nature must put their own morals to the side at first, to properly asses the situation. These people clearly need professional help and scaring them off by calling them bad people isn't the smartest idea. The therapist may just be lulling him into a false sense of security while formulating a way forward so maybe Quantum can learn to stop fucking animals. I can only hope it works.
Yeah, at the end of the day a therapist's job is to effectively help someone curb their behavior in a way that is intended to provide new insight; telling someone outright that what they're doing is disgusting and fucked up doesn't tend to work, because human beings hate being told that their longstanding beliefs are wrong. When they are told that from a professional, many either turn to doctor shopping to find the one lunatic that will go along with their deranged way of thinking or come to the conclusion that all professionals in that given field are ignorant. This is especially true when dealing with someone who projects their sexual desires onto people or animals that cannot reasonably give consent; oftentimes there is a degree of narcissism involved that does not allow them to accept that what they are doing is malicious, because it feels good to them.

This can have unintended side effects. If the person is not being entirely truthful regarding their perspective or lifestyle or relationships, it can create a bias for the therapist that can make it establishing an effective plan for treatment very difficult. They may work in a field around mental health, but they aren't fucking mind readers.

People by nature also tend to downplay things that they feel has a high likelihood of being read as negative to others. This can create issues in communication; given how many zoos tend to only privately awknowledge the fact they are fucking dogs, and publicly will claim they only have an interest in "feral" artwork, when applied to a setting such as therapy it creates a scenario where the therapist will likely say that having unusual sexual interests is fine, thus accidentally validating that person's fetish under the basis that they haven't been provided with the full context that said person is actively abusing animals. People who are engaging in destructive behaviors such as addiction absolutely will use that sentiment to enable them as a free pass; "I went to therapy and they said what I do is fine and normal", etc.

They might outright admit that they fuck animals as well; in this case the therapist's role is still limited, as doctor/patient confidentiality laws are rather strict and, unless the patient has shown a desire to directly endanger themselves or other people, they are generally not allowed to interfere. Most therapists will not report anything to the police unless their patient has made explicit threats to harm or kill themselves or other human beings, as breaking that doctor/patient confidentiality for anything other than that can make them seem untrustworthy to future patients. Nobody wants to go to a therapist about their ongoing affair or drug addiction problems if they feel said therapist is going to out them to family or the cops over their sex life or addictive behaviors; child rapists are an exception since, much like someone making threats against themselves or others, it is under the perview of federal law.

All this said, I would not be remotely surprised if the "therapist" Quantum Kitty is seeing is the same internet shrink hack that Toggle keeps bragging about.

Stupidface

kiwifarms.net
Double post but it's been sometime and I only just noticed the faggot unlocked his Twitter. Talks shit about everything/one but conveniently locked the second he was brought back up.

Sad news though is, right before the lock, he apparently got a puppy.
From where? Who knows. But no shelter/rescue is going to let one go unaltered, so all that preaching zoophiles do about about "ethics" while grabbing one off of Craigslist or some other sketchy shit is pretty transparent.
Sad.png
Archive
20211018_175238.jpg20211018_175236.jpg20211018_175234.jpg20211018_175233.jpg

TheRetardKing

📡HACKED BY MAX HEADROOM📡
kiwifarms.net
Double post but it's been sometime and I only just noticed the faggot unlocked his Twitter. Talks shit about everything/one but conveniently locked the second he was brought back up.

From where? Who knows. But no shelter/rescue is going to let one go unaltered, so all that preaching zoophiles do about about "ethics" while grabbing one off of Craigslist or some other sketchy shit is pretty transparent.
View attachment 2637438
Archive
I don't like where this is going.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2637438
Archive
@Null Yo does this puppy look like another puppy from before?

Stupidface

kiwifarms.net
I got curious to see if his address could be confirmed since he put North Carolina as his location on Twitter.
He is in Piney Point, as he is responsible for the taxes on that address. The address assumed to be family's house belongs to his parents, possibly grandparents.. They have grandkids and children whose ages vary greatly.

I cannot properly archive due to how the site works, so enjoy screencaps.
Dumbass2.pngDumbass1.png
The account ID is 02-020726 if anyone wants/needs to look it up themselves. He moved in during 2020.
As of 2019, it is a felony to abuse animals like he strives to in Maryland. Weird to lie and say you're in NC, when it's a felony there as well.

Last edited: