Sean Walker Discord Leaks [MERGED] feat. MKRNightVee, ex-Kiwis @The Fool and @{o}P II - Bella Janke and Everfree! It's all Naught's fault! Details his "intentions" for Chris! Threatens to sue Kiwis! Has a Discord with APC and others! Sexually attracted to Naught and Null both!

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Spooky Bones

I am a deceitful person. Be wary of my intentions!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In a month from now, I'd stake my bottom dollar, that we'll find Spooky drunk posting somewhere he shouldn't have been, and the whole vendetta will come to the surface. Guy can't get his act together. Mark my words. Opioids are a hell of a drug.
using a francophone turkish-canadian accelerationist biden simp as your primary source is gibi tier

Last edited:

Taylor Swift's Ghostwrite

2016 Oppression Olympics Bronze Medalist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really find it funny how in a lot of cases people deny things I never saw them accused of.

Example is in these logs Sean says he never wanted Chris to die, but that was never what anyone really thought as far as he went. I always got more of the vibe he wanted to the "big hero" in the Chris tale which would definitely mean he didn't want him dead. But it would also mean he has to get rid of other "heroes" in the story, such as Null after the fundraiser.

This is all a guess on my part and I've largely stayed quiet in this subforum recently but after reading stuff my thought is Sean found out that Bella planned on recording a sex tape of some sort between Chris and Fiona, I do not know what her aim with that would of been. From there, I think he was planning on trying to frame the situation as Null having failed Chris based on that video he put out that was recorded before Everfree. He then would be the last person involved for Chris and that was his goal for some reason. I don't really know why someone would want that but then again I don't understand most of the people involved in this fuckery.

The aftermath of Incestgate was that Sean tossed Bella to the farms via the BDSM text. Bella didn't know the community well enough to know what would happen with that text posted, but Sean did and I doubt he was foolish enough to think anyone would believe that text message was real. He baited her to get on the farms herself after he made the post and then the rest was quite visible to anyone around for it. He tried to make himself seem distant from her and as though he was as confused as we were but I think its clear what happened there came from a bit of panic as the incest discovery upset their weird little plans.

Furthermore I do have questions as to how Sean has any sort of following even in the Chris follows community because frankly he seems insufferable.

Last edited:

GumballFapper

kiwifarms.net
> literally starts the conversation by trying to act like the victim
> deflects all of the blame and never shows actual remorse

Jesus christ, this goblin looking motherfucker is the perfect soulmate for Bella Janke. They can endlessly lie and manipulate each other and Sean could suck on her fungus toes. Win/Win.

Last edited:

easy

beauty dies in LSD orgy
kiwifarms.net
i'm so flattered that the final protag wants to sue me.

megalul.png

To be honest though Sean, you were bound to get a thread from the moment your Randy Stair fixation came to light, the BDSM thing was just one of the cherries on top. I didn't even know about the BDSM thing when I made your thread.
I wanna believe that he's deadass about wanting to to redeem himself and move on. He's a young guy he still has a long life ahead of him, maybe he can change for the better, rate me rainbows but I wanna believe.
amazing work making this thread, "Basalassas" it's ace
:semperfidelis:

Sprate Header

"May you live in interesting times."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, I'm not a regular in Sean's thread, so forgive me if this has already been brought up over there, but it's likely the splinter site has a line of contact to Sean because he helped with APC's thread OP on Naught.

wct.jpg

Also, when can we stop treating the splinter site like it's Voldemort? The users over there have proven to be just as volatile as they were when they were here, and are thus very worthy of being talked about, and it's making it annoying to have to dance around the site's name all the time.

Zelos Wilder

I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, I'm not a regular in Sean's thread, so forgive me if this has already been brought up over there, but it's likely the splinter site has a line of contact to Sean because he helped with APC's thread OP on Naught.

View attachment 2553200

Also, when can we stop treating the splinter site like it's Voldemort? The users over there have proven to be just as volatile as they were when they were here, and are thus very worthy of being talked about, and it's making it annoying to have to dance around the site's name all the time.
God this rat fink shows no loyalty. No wonder he's got a thread. I thought he and Naught were best friends.

Basalasas

Flies buzzing, playing death's tune.
kiwifarms.net
I bring more leaks, this time between MKRNightVee and Sean's designated tard wrangler (and apparent bus-chucker?), @The Fool.

1632238139274.png
7c9cdd4b5ee47c564cc843a0c27ea3d7.png

f671e0dd5381d29f185240c604cdf10a.png
Context on The Fool / カメ子:
  • Was a late addition to the Watchmen, not too long before their breakup in June of 2021.​
  • Followed Sean after the breakup to the "Knights of CWC" Discord server.​
  • Participated in the group DM logs between Isabella and the "Knights of CWC."​
  • Appeared in the iteration of Isabella's Chess Club server with Fiona, Sean, Anaxis, Chris, and others.​
  • Is a serial user of another website:​
76e24b536daa05cfaf67f8bd84d394eb.png

• Claims to have been banned from KF for joking about Brave Browser (his post history on both sites is a pretty cringe but interesting read btw):
    fb7e687cd18497b4a89e01f4565cfde0.png
  • Wants to dox @Spooky Bones? (ft. APC, again):
    https://i.gyazo.com/43623b2ec093c419073f0273b2c61d8f.png
  • Oh, and he's the dude that said @Mariposa Electrique wants to fuck Chris:​
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/882087032707514418/884204390167216158/Screenshot_2021-09-05_at_23.32.27.png

• His Discord username as of this post is still カメ子#5009 and the (permanent) user ID is 99254563017588736 :tomgirl:

Conversation Context
This conversation is a much lighter read than the one in the OP (58 screenshots vs. 18~), so I'll refrain from providing a detailed summary this time around. I encourage all readers to take a look at the full conversation (.zip attached to this post) for full context and understanding and blahblahblah, don't just rely on the screenshots other people post.

The only people mentioned in this conversation that I didn't detail in the OP are SIG (needs no introduction) and Para. This "Para" is some random 88chan /pol/ posting sped, or so I've been told. They were brought into the Watchmen around the same time as The Fool, and likewise followed Sean to the "Knights of CWC" server. They are also seen in the group DM logs with Isabella and Sean's group, as well as in the iteration of Isabella's Chess server mentioned earlier (see the above spoiler for links to both sets of logs.) I'm sure more information on this individual will come to light soon, as is the way of things. Oh, and I should point out that there is a "Para" in the CWCki Discord server, and that is not the same Para as the Para I have detailed here.

The only thing I really think needs highlighting (in the interest of all information being true & honest), is The Fool's claim that he (and the Knights) had not interacted with Isabella prior to the group DM that Sean leaked (see screenshot #7 in the attached .zip.) With what I already pointed out in the OP (highlight #10, Sean tried to sell the same bullshit), and the logs from Isabella's Chess server that I linked above, this is easily proven to be a blatant lie on The Fool's part. I wonder what other lies he's telling here, and for whom?

b06023e048ceebbc6ef4737bd5fd1458.png

f2d1d57ab7d64321a6251127f3bf7eed.png

Same here, faggot.​

Attachments

• The Fool & MKR Leaked Convo.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bring more leaks, this time between MKRNightVee and Sean's designated tard wrangler (and apparent bus-chucker?), The Fool.
Some context on The Fool / カメ子:
  • Was a late addition to the Watchmen, not too long before their breakup in June of 2021.​
  • Followed Sean after the breakup to the "Knights of CWC" Discord server.​
  • Participated in the group DM logs between Isabella and the "Knights of CWC."​
  • Appeared in the iteration of Isabella's Chess Club server with Fiona, Sean, Anaxis, Chris, and others.​
  • Is a serial user of another website:​
76e24b536daa05cfaf67f8bd84d394eb.png

• Claims to have been banned from KF for joking about Brave Browser (his post history on both sites is a pretty cringe but interesting read btw):
    fb7e687cd18497b4a89e01f4565cfde0.png
  • Wants to dox @Spooky Bones? (ft. APC, again):
    https://i.gyazo.com/43623b2ec093c419073f0273b2c61d8f.png
  • Oh, and he's the dude that said @Mariposa Electrique wants to fuck Chris:​
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/882087032707514418/884204390167216158/Screenshot_2021-09-05_at_23.32.27.png

• His current Discord username is カメ子#5009 and the user ID is 99254563017588736 :tomgirl:

Conversation Context
This conversation is a much lighter read than the one in the OP (58 screenshots vs. 18~), so I'll refrain from providing a detailed summary this time around. I encourage all readers to take a look at the full conversation (.zip attached to this post) for full context and understanding and blahblahblah, don't just rely on the screenshots other people post.

The only people mentioned in this conversation that I didn't detail in the OP are SIG (needs no introduction) and Para. This "Para" is some random 88chan /pol/ posting sped, or so I've been told. They were brought into the Watchmen around the same time as The Fool, and likewise followed Sean to the "Knights of CWC" server. They are also seen in the group DM logs with Isabella and Sean's group, as well as in the iteration of Isabella's Chess server mentioned earlier (see the above spoiler for links to both sets of logs.) I'm sure more information on this individual will come to light soon, as is the way of things. Oh, and I should point out that there is a "Para" in the CWCki Discord server, and that is not the same Para as the Para I have detailed here.

The only thing I really think needs highlighting (in the interest of all information being true & honest), is The Fool's claim that he (and the Knights) had not interacted with Isabella prior to the group DM that Sean leaked (see screenshot #7 in the attached .zip.) With what I already pointed out in the OP (highlight #10, Sean tried to sell the same bullshit), and the logs from Isabella's Chess server that I linked above, this is easily proven to be a blatant lie on The Fool's part. I wonder what other lies he's telling here, and for whom?

In closing:
b06023e048ceebbc6ef4737bd5fd1458.png

f2d1d57ab7d64321a6251127f3bf7eed.png

Same here, faggot.​
He probably wants to fuck Chris

easy

beauty dies in LSD orgy
kiwifarms.net
I always got more of the vibe he wanted to the "big hero" in the Chris tale which would definitely mean he didn't want him dead. But it would also mean he has to get rid of other "heroes" in the story, such as Null after the fundraiser.
this honestly kind of reminds me of abusive relationships, how abusers separate the person involved from all family members, friends and support systems. am i saying he was tryna bang chris? no. but even being very charitable and saying he had good intentions, it is undoubtedly a huge fucking red flag of manipulative behavior.
Though this analogy does somewhat fall apart when you consider that 90% of the people sean would've separated chris from were creeps in their own right, but you get my meaning.

also one thing that i still don't get. he said he did nothing wrong, and that his goal was for chris to live in peace. okay so why introduce chris to randy stair, roleplay as randy, and then get chris to roleplay as randy? chris saw some of himself in randy, and randy killed people. where does this factor into the plan?
he has such main character syndrome i swear

hamsters are cool

kiwifarms.net
Sean attempting to sue Kiwi members would be a very entertaining shit show to watch, no doubt.

In all seriousness though, Sean, you said you wish you were directly told to "fuck off and don't come back" all those months ago? Let me be the one to say it, fuck off and don't come back. Delete Discord, don't try to contact anyone on this forum, don't try to sue anyone, don't try to martyr yourself, just fuck off and don't come back.

Or stay and embarrass yourself further, either way I'll be here with my popcorn.

Spooky Bones

I am a deceitful person. Be wary of my intentions!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Somehow I found the way he phrased this significantly more annoying than the fact he was considering doing it.

But actually, @The Fool might have been the least foolish of all the idiots implicated in Sean's little clique. Para is apparently hiding and Anaxis in deep hiding, but Fool actually keeps trucking along and not only that but made some posts on the subject a couple weeks ago (I don't read this board regularly and there's not much relevant to our story there so these posts were new to me recently when I was researching something else)

1632245826230.png

1632246059080.png

1632245770126.png

While I kinda have to press X to doubt he was completely in the dark on everything that was going on, I feel like this is probably a reasonably accurate portrayal of the general backdrop (although Fool is all over the logs talking so it's not like had nothing to do with anything) ... it kind of has the air of truth to it regarding a scenario that's been so mired with obscurantist bullshit.

Actually perhaps something that should be discussed in Sean's thread but the way that he discusses conflict between Sean and Naught is actually really interesting because supposedly the schism in the Watchmen happened sometime in June and they are talking about Sean and Naught coming into conflict over how to handle Isabella, who Sean claims that he did not know existed until July 19th, by which time they were supposed to have fallen out already in dramatic fashion. So...suggestive of Sean's interactions with Bella going back earlier? I was always skeptical of the July date.

And the mention of Praetor is super interesting too. We know Bella was involved with Praetor when she made the animated Sonichu intro about 9 months before the Merge, but according to her they had a falling-out not long after. She hardly mentions them in the logs we have which I don't think would be the case if they had an active connection. But if she was being treated as some kind of representative of Praetor by Sean and Naught in June or earlier, there's something fishy going on there. Possibly ILJ boasting of connections she didn't have which would be pretty on-brand.

Miss Bella Janke's wild ride never ends.

We!

onionfarms is not dead in the water
kiwifarms.net
sean walker logs
[SNIP - obnoxious ASCII art]
opee edition

part one guest starring sean being wrong, @naught, dead cats, fucking barbs corpse
1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

9.jpeg

10.jpeg

11.jpeg

part two featuring nazism, onion farms retardation, @SIGSEGV fandom
12.jpeg

13.jpeg

14.jpeg

15.jpeg

16.jpeg

17.jpeg

18.jpeg

19.jpeg

20.jpeg

21.jpeg

22.jpeg

sean hard deleted his own onion farms thread as soon as he was able. not even kengle did that

[SNIP - obnoxious ASCII art]

Last edited by a moderator: