Sean Walker Discord Leaks [MERGED] feat. MKRNightVee, ex-Kiwis @The Fool and @{o}P II - Bella Janke and Everfree! It's all Naught's fault! Details his "intentions" for Chris! Threatens to sue Kiwis! Has a Discord with APC and others! Sexually attracted to Naught and Null both!

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

A big guy (for you)

Why are you here?
kiwifarms.net
Why was opee telling people to go look for his nudes and lusting over Sean in a server full of children?
Anyway, he should have arranged his screenshots better.

1632251006376.png

1632250946544.png

1632249004489.png

1632251173710.png

1632249104831.png
There was a nude here but I deleted it because I felt bad.

Last edited:

Basalasas

Flies buzzing, playing death's tune.
kiwifarms.net
wow, thanks for posting! Very informative!

Before you get ahead of yourself with the ass pats, a few things:
I should point out that yo- I mean Opee, was hanging out in GiBi's server talking to underaged speds about the following (and much more!):
  • Shilling other sites to one of Sockness' orbiters:
    2.png
  • Sharing cringe diaper copypasta spergery (he seems to enjoy doing this, a lot!):
3.png
  • Interacting with Jacob Sockness:
4.png
  • ERPing with minors?
5.png
  • Bragging about having his nudes posted on KF (posted two posts above, and yes they are disappointing):6.png

He also hung out in Sean Walker's "House With No Doors" server (see highlight #14.)
05ca8e1a1ff78223806c8b2869fa1033.png
1632249506079.png
1fce4b5f2811e96d977cd5361226d0ef.png

Now, kindly fuck off to your containment site.

Last edited:

We!

onionfarms is not dead in the water
kiwifarms.net
Hi guy’s it’s @{o}P II , A user who i will not name messaged me on discord asking for any WCT screen-caps i had. This is his sock. He clearly expects to be banned for merely mentioning a banned user lol.

If anyone wants to ask any questions i can provide, jannie willing.

wow, thanks for posting! Very informative!

Before you get ahead of yourself with the ass pats, a few things:
I should point out that yo- I mean Opee, was hanging out in GiBi's server talking to underaged speds about the following (and much more!):
View attachment 2556909
  • Interacting with Jacob Sockness:
View attachment 2556910
  • ERPing with minors?
View attachment 2556911
  • Bragging about having his nudes posted on KF (posted two posts above, and yes they are disappointing):View attachment 2556912

He also hung out in Sean Walker's "House With No Doors" server (see highlight #14.)
View attachment 2556922View attachment 2556924View attachment 2556927

Now, kindly fuck off to your containment site.
Every lolcow site is infested with minors, i was 16 when i made my account here, calling people pedo’s for posting HONEST CONTENT in a discord with minors is pretty ridiculous.

also fuck you for saying my nudes are disappointing

Basalasas

kiwifarms.net
Every lolcow site is infested with minors, i was 16 when i made my account here, calling people pedo’s for posting HONEST CONTENT in a discord with minors is pretty ridiculous.
I didn't accuse anyone of anything, just getting all of that out of the way before someone else mentioned it like it's some big revelation.
In all seriousness and with all faggotry aside, leaks are leaks, so you have my thanks for posting them regardless.

also fuck you for saying my nudes are disappointing
Try a different angle next time, might be more flattering.

Naught admitted to doxing WCT
Naught admitted to finding dox that was already posted on the sites he mentioned in your screencap, and then re-posting the dox with a few added bits of information (that's from what I know personally, if I am wrong then I'll take the L on that.)

We!

kiwifarms.net
Naught admitted to finding dox that was already posted on the sites he mentioned in your screencap, and then re-posting the dox with a few added bits of information (that's from what I know personally, if I am wrong then I'll take the L on that.)
From what i was told it was a friend of his nazi ex-gf that doxed him and posted it on 9chan. the dispute with WCT which resulted in the doxing was over a sock account that WCT didn’t let Naught use.

Basalasas

kiwifarms.net
From what i was told it was a friend of his nazi ex-gf that doxed him and posted it on 9chan. the dispute with WCT which resulted in the doxing was over a sock account that WCT didn’t let Naught use.
I've heard mixed things about all of that, but that is a version of the story I've heard as well.
The different versions I've heard are that it (the original dox) was done by either: Chairman Miaozer (the nazi ex-gf), Sean posing as Chairman Miaozer and doxing himself (4D chess move), or that it was done by Lillee Jean (or one of her orbiters/someone she knows.) The last one is definitely the strangest theory, but I happen to know personally that Sean was an annoying presence in Lillee Jean communites, and one rumor I've heard is that his videos related to her were taken down at the request or behest of her mother. It's an odd one, but the original dox being posted on lolcow.farm does point to it being a possibility, as that would be the most likely place for Lillee Jeen or one of her orbiters/"fans" to post the dox of some pissant mongoloid (read: Sean.)

We!

kiwifarms.net
I've heard mixed things about all of that, but that is a version of the story I've heard as well.
The different versions I've heard are that it (the original dox) was done by either: Chairman Miaozer (the nazi ex-gf), Sean posing as Chairman Miaozer and doxing himself (4D chess move), or that it was done by Lillee Jean (or one of her orbiters/someone she knows.) The last one is definitely the strangest theory, but I happen to know personally that Sean was an annoying presence in Lillee Jean communites, and one rumor I've heard is that his videos related to her were taken down at the request or behest of her mother. It's an odd one, but the original dox being posted on lolcow.farm does point to it being a possibility, as that would be the most likely place for Lillee Jeen or one of her orbiters to post the dox of some pissant mongoloid (read: Sean.)
WCT would be extremely easy to dox. He has been using his WCT identity in some way since he was a kid and links to his old channel’s on his main one with his Randy documentaries. From what i heard (take with a grain of salt i might have dreamt this) he had his facebook linked on his youtube channel.

Also i’m unsure morally where i stand over this but he threatened me over this information so he can get fucked. i got this information from a phone call with Pluto, i don’t know if you guys know him but that name will mean something to someone, he was a member of the Watchmen. He’s a mad alchie so take everything with a grain of salt.

Apparently WCT sexually harassed some girl in his journalism class and was kicked out of college for it. Apparently there exists a audio recording of him crying over this. When pressed Pluto would not provide me with more details.

His dad apparently left his wife (WCT’s Mum) because he was gay. This fucked him up and was what made him leave white nationalist shit. (his dad is white, his mother is asian)

When i asked WCT about both of these he denied it then said “Your name is *my first name* right?”

We!

kiwifarms.net
How is it that {O}P is somehow less homosexual than anyone of these Watchmen fags like naught and WCT?
I’m honestly amazed i lasted as long as i did on Kiwi. My time on splinters was amazing and the bonds i’ve made with people there is irreplaceable.

I’ve no idea why there is such an animosity between users from here and there. we are held together by friendship far more than hatred for Null.

Spooky Bones

I am a deceitful person. Be wary of my intentions!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’ve no idea why there is such an animosity between users from here and there. we are held together by friendship far more than hatred for Null.
Pretty sure it is just a couple very loud seething faggots not a big thing between 2 sites. Most of the people that post on splinters I was cool with (or more likely my husband was cool with) and continue to have no problems with any of them at least from my end. The rivalry shit is indeed hella gay.

Rotollo 2

No Problem Here
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure it is just a couple very loud seething faggots not a big thing between 2 sites. Most of the people that post on splinters I was cool with (or more likely my husband was cool with) and continue to have no problems with any of them at least from my end. The rivalry shit is indeed hella gay.
So Spooky are you suggesting an open border solution or two state one for the great lolcow divide?

Last edited: